- TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIZATION OF CONSTRUCTION
- Conditions For Achieving Sustainability Of Organizational And Technological Solutions When Constructing Objects
- UDC 69.05 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.10.95-100
Zinur R. MUKHAMETZYANOV1,2, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pavel P. OLEYNIK2, e-mail: email@example.com
1 Ufa State Petroleum Technological University, ul. Kosmonavtov, 1, Ufa 450064, Russian Federation
2 Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article proposes a method for achieving the sustainability of organizational and technological solutions during the facilities construction works. The method is based on the use of the technological basis for the object construction as a basic model for making organizational and technological decisions. To determine the content of the basic model, a technology analysis for the buildings and structures construction is carried out. At the same time, the technology of the buildings and structures construction is considered as a method of implementing certain actions, the feasibility of which is achieved by taking into account the links between technologically interrelated processes. To identify and establish technological dependencies between processes, taking into account the nature of the influence of environmental factors on the order of interaction between processes, the construction process is considered as an implementation process with the appropriate conditions and results of the construction process. The model of the object construction technology built using the developed qualitative and quantitative assessments of technological dependencies between interrelated processes, is a stable technological basis for making organizational and technological decisions. The stability of such a model is achieved due to determinism throughout the entire course of work at the object of quantitative assessment of technological connections at the beginning and at the end of processes. This determinism ensures the construction of a rigid frame of the technological base model, which guarantees compliance with the estimated duration of work.
Key words: organizational and technological solutions, model for facility construction technology, technology for construction of buildings and facilities, qualitative and quantitative assessment, sustainability of solutions, technological interaction.
1. Legostaeva O. A., Kuznecov S. D. Multi-factor model for evaluating the effectiveness of investment projects. Ekonomika zheleznykh dorog, 2004, no. 1, pp. 55-64. (In Russian).
2. Shepitko T. V., Morozov D. V. On the impact of the transport component on the reliability of the technological process. Obosnovanie prinyatiya organizacionno-upravlentcheskikh reshenii v sistemakh transportnogo stroitel stva : sbornik nautchnykh trudov MIITa [The rationale for making organizational and managerial decisions in the system of transport construction]. Moscow, MIIT Publ., 2004. 120 p. (In Russian).
3. Potapova I. V. Optimal reservation of supplies of material and technical products in the organization of transport construction. Transportnoe stroitel'stvo, 2008, no. 3, pp. 24-26. (In Russian).
4. Spiridonov E. S., Emelyanov R. E. Modeling of information security in human-machine systems of transport construction. Vestnik MIITa, 2004, no. 11, pp. 8-17. (In Russian).
5. Kerimov F. Yu., Kletschev E. A. Organizatsionno-tekhnologicheskie processy v stroitel nom proizvodstve: metody podgotovki stroitel nogo proizvodstva na slabonesutschikh funtakh s ispolzovaniem sintetitcheskikh materialov [Organizational and technological processes in construction production: methods for preparing construction materials production on low-weight pounds using synthetic materials.]. Moscow, SIP RIA Publ., 2004. 132 p. (In Russian).
6. Oleynik P. P. Organizational and technological support of construction of modern industrial enterprises. Mehanizatsiya stroitelstva, 2017, no. 7, pp. 9-13. (in Russian).
7. Oleynik P. P., Brodskiy V. I. About document concerning the improvement in organizational level of construction production. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitelstvo, 2017, no. 3, pp. 100-103. (In Russian).
8. Oleynik P. P., Brodskiy V. I. On new requirements for organization of commissioning of completed facilities. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitelstvo, 2017, no. 9, pp. 56-60. (In Russian).
9. Mukhametzyanov Z. R., Gusev E. V. Problems of enhancement of organizational-technological models of object construction. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitelstvo, 2012, no. 4, pp. 68-79. (In Russian).
10. Nan C., Sansivini G., Kröger W. Building an integrated metric for quantifying the resilience of interdependent infrastructure systems. International Conference on Critical Information Infrastructures Security. Springer International Publishing, 2014. Pp. 159-171.
11. Sarhan S., Fox A. Barriers to implementing lean construction in the UK construction industry. The Built & Human Environment Review, 2013, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 1-17.
12. Wu L. Improving efficiency and reliability of building systems using machine learning and automated online evaluate. Systems, Applications and Technology Conference (LISAT). 2012. IEEE Long Island. 2012. Pp. 1-6.
13. Wu S. et al. Reliability in the whole life cycle of building systems. Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, 2006, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 136-153.
14. Gusakov A. A. Sistemotekhnika [System engineering]. Moscow, Fond Novoe tysyacheletie Publ., 2002. 768 p. (In Russian).
15. Gusakov A. A. Sistemotekhnika stroitelstva. Entsiklopedicheskiy slovar [System engineering of construction. Encyclopedic Dictionary]. Moscow, Fond Novoe tysyacheletie Publ., 1999. 432 p. (In Russian).
16. Gusev E.V., Mukhametzyanov Z. R. Environment as a prerequisite for interaction of works during the construction. Vestnik grazhdanskih inzhenerov, 2012, no. 2(3), pp. 138-142. (In Russian).
17. Mukhametzyanov Z. R. Laws of interrelation of construction works as a component of construction technology of an object. Privolzhskiy nauchnyy zhurnal, 2013, no. 2, pp. 52-56. (In Russian).
- For citation: Mukhametzyanov Z. R., Oleynik P. P. Conditions for Achieving Sustainability of Organizational and Technological Solutions when Constructing Objects. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 10, pp. 95-100. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.10.95-100.