- INFORMATION SYSTEMS IN CONSTRUCTION
- The Development Of Innovative Policy Taking Into Account The Transition To Digital Technologies Of Information Modeling In Urban Planning Design
- UDC 69.003:658.011.8:004 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.10.87-94
Alexandr N. DMITRIEV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Stremyannyy pereulok, 36, Moscow 117997, Russian Federation
Svetlana V. MARCHENKOVA, e-mail: email@example.com
Department of urban planning policy of Moscow, Nikitskiy pereulok, 5, str. 6, Moscow 125009, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article substantiates the relevance and expediency of the transition of the construction industry to an innovative path of development, taking into account information modeling technologies, reflects the expediency of switching from BIM technologies to CIM technologies in urban planning and architectural and construction design. Structural schemes for the integration of BIM and GIS, as well as information systems into the Unified Information Environment are presented on the example of the city of Moscow. An example of the development of the Unified City Cartographic Framework for Moscow, which is part of a unified geoinformation space, is given. The intermediate results of experimental design and construction of an object in Moscow using information modeling technologies are presented, The main software products are presented, which are the basic tools for creating, coordinating and managing a digital information model. The mechanism for introducing innovations at the construction sites in Moscow and the directions for its improvement, as well as other measures that make it possible to implement the transition to digital technologies in design, are reflected. The main conclusions and recommendations for the implementation of information modeling technologies in the design and construction of facilities are prepared.
Key words: information modeling technologies, BIM-technologies, CIM-technologies, GIS, Unified information environment, experimental design and construction, mechanism for introducing innovations, "smart city".
1. Volkov S. N. Zemleustroystvo. Teoreticheskie osnovy zemleustroystva [Land management. Theoretical foundations of land management]. Moscow, Kolos Publ., 2001. 496 p. (In Russian).
2. Construction Extension to the PMBOKR Guide. Pennsylvania, USA, Project Management Institute, 2016. 231 p.
3. Dmitriev A. N., Kallaur G. Y., Papikian L. M. Digital methods of managing investment and construction projects as a factor of sustainable territorial development. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 2019, no. 320, pp. 012003.
4. Available at: https://stroi.mos.ru/news/bim-tiekhnologhii-pri-proiektirovanii-ghorodskikh-obiektov-poetapno-vviedut-v-moskvie-s-2021-ghoda?from=cl (accessed 29.09.2020).
5. Available at: http://prosapr.blogspot.com/2016/09/bim_17.html (accessed 29.09.2020).
6. Available at: http://biz-terr.ru/model-budushhego-umnoe-gradostroitelnoe-proektirovanie-ot-bim-do-cim/ (accessed 29.09.2020).
7. Available at: https://archi.ru/events/15745/novye-tekhnologii-gradostroitelnogo-proektirovaniya-ot-bim-k-cim (accessed 29.09.2020).
8. Inzhenernye izyskaniya dlya stroitel'stva: praktika i opyt Mosgorgeotresta [Engineering surveys for construction: practice and experience of Mosgorgeotrest]. Moscow, 2012. 352 p. (In Russian).
9. Available at: http://modeling.bimacad.ru/?gclid=õD_BwE (accessed 29.09.2020).
10. Otchet OOO "NTTs "Stroynauka-VITU". Analiticheskaya spravka po rezul'tatam provedeniya eksperimenta na stadii razrabotki gradostroitel'noy dokumentatsii, sbora iskhodnykh dannykh i proektirovaniya s uchetom TIM [Analytical information on the results of the experiment at the stage of development of urban planning documentation, collection of initial data and design taking into account TIM]. Moscow, DGP Publ., 2020. (In Russian).
11. Marchenkova S. V., Dmitriev A. N. Prospects for the development of the innovation management system in the construction complex of the city of Moscow. Sovremennye problemy upravleniya proektami v investitsionno-stroitel'noy sfere i prirodopol'zovanii [Modern problems of project management in the investment and construction sector and environmental management]. Materialy VIII Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf., April 11-15, 2018. Moscow, REU im. G. V. Plekhanova Publ., 2018, pp.191-201. (In Russian).
12. Marchenkova S. V., Dmitriev A. N., Bareshenkova K. A. The concept of transition to the introduction of digital information modeling technologies in Moscow construction. Sovremennye problemy upravleniya proektami v investitsionno-stroitel'noy sfere i prirodopol'zovanii [Modern problems of project management in the investment and construction sector and environmental management]. Materialy IX mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf., April 14-14, 2019. Moscow, REU im. G. V. Plekhanova Publ., 2019, pp. 208-220. (In Russian).
13. Svintsova T. Yu. , Nosov S. I., Vladimirova I. L. et al. Upravlenie proektami prostranstvennogo razvitiya. Moscow, IP Os'minina E. O. Publ., 2020. 540 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Dmitriev A. N., Marchenkova S. V. The Development of Innovative Policy Taking into Account the Transition to Digital Technologies of Information Modeling in Urban Planning Design. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 10, pp. 87-94. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.10.87-94.