- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Using The Criterion Of Local Strength In The Design Of Units Of Crane Structures
- UDC 69.059.032:539.4 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.10.60-64
Vladimir V. EVDOKIMOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Denis E. GOLUBEV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vadim V. KOSENKOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Alexey V. SHURINOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Melnikov Central Research and Design Institute of Steel Structures, ul. Arkhitektora Vlasova, 49, Moscow 117997, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article considers the calculation method used in the design of joints of cyclically loaded elements of metal structures of a crane truss for bridge support cranes of the 7K operating mode. The reasons why traditional methods of calculating the fatigue of metal structures elements joints, adopted in current national and foreign regulatory documents, cannot be used are indicated. The feasibility of using the fatigue calculation method based on the local strength criteria in the design of complex geometric joints is justified. The influence of the changes made to the design of the joint on the stress state in the zones of potential crack formation is clearly illustrated. This made it possible to solve the problem of choosing the optimal design solutions for the most loaded joints that limit the fatigue life of the structure as a whole, and ensuring the period of operation of the crane truss before the onset of fatigue cracks for at least 10 years under the current loading modes.
Key words: crane structures (trusses), stress concentration, fatigue cracks, durability, design of complex geometric units, fatigue calculation methods, local strength criterion, optimal design solutions.
1. Eremin K. I., Shul'ga S. N. Regularity of damages of crane secondary truss during their exploitation. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2013, no. 4, pp. 34-36. (In Russian).
2. Eremin K. I., Shul'ga S. N. The simulation of the development of fatigue damage in crane-podstropilnyh farms. Vestnik MGSU, 2014, no. 2, pp. 30-38. (In Russian).
3. STO 02494680-0049-2005. Standart organizacii. Konstrukcii stal'nye stroitel'nye. Osnovnye principy rascheta na prochnost', ustojchivost', ustalostnuyu dolgovechnost' i soprotivlenie hrupkomu razrusheniyu [Standard of organization. Steel construction structures. Basic principles of calculation for strength, stability, fatigue life and brittle fracture resistance]. Moscow, ZAO "CNIIPSK im. Mel'nikova" Publ., 2005. 32 p. (In Russian).
4. EN 1993-1-9:2005. Evrokod 3: Proektirovanie stal'nyh konstrukcij [Design of steel structures]. Vol. 1-9. Ustalostnaya prochnost' [Fatigue strength]. Minsk, 2010. 44 p. (In Russian).
5. Evdokimov V. V. Improving the method for calculation assessment of fatigue life of steel building structures elements on the basis of comparison of russian and european Standards with Eurocodes. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2013, no. 12, pp. 17-19. (In Russian).
6. Evdokimov V. V., Shcherbakov E. A. On the problem of rise in design durability of elements of crane beam construction. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2008, no. 5, pp. 28-30. (In Russian).
7. PNAE G-7-002-86 Pravila i normy v atomnoj energetike. Normy rascheta na prochnost' oborudovaniya i truboprovodov atomnyh energeticheskih ustanovok [Rules and regulations in the nuclear power industry. Standards for calculating the strength of equipment and pipelines of nuclear power plants]. Moscow, Energoatomizdat Publ., 1989. 524 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Evdokimov V. V., Golubev D. E., Kosenkov V. V., Shurinov A. V. Using the Criterion of Local Strength in the Design of Units of Crane Structures. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 10, pp. 60-64. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.10.60-64.