- ECOLOGICAL SAFETY OF CONSTRUCTION AND MUNICIPAL FACILITIES
- Psychological Aspects Of Creating A Safe And Comfortable Living Environment For Human Life
- UDC 502:69+159.9 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.09.59-64
Tatiana N. MAGERA1, e-mail: MageraTN@mgsu.ru
Andrey A. BENUZH1,2, e-mail: BenuzhAA@mgsu.ru
1 Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
2 Research Institute of Building Physics of the Russian Academy of Architecture and Building Sciences, Lokomotivny pr., 21, Moscow 127238, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article is devoted to the problem of studying the psychological factors of forming a comfortable and safe environment for human life. The prerequisites and opportunities for integration of technical and psychological directions of promotion, implementation of ideas on this topic are identified and outlined, which is extremely promising in the light of modern world construction trends and contributes to the creation of a single strategic vector for the development of space for life. The analysis of literary scientific sources is carried out, general prerequisites differentiated by industry (construction, architecture, ergonomics) and current problems of studying this issue are presented, scientific areas and interdisciplinary directions that serve as the Foundation of research are identified. The scientific substantiation of the need to take into account psychological factors in the formation of a comfortable and safe environment for human life is proposed, and the difficulties caused by the phenomenology of the human psyche and its functioning are mentioned. Thus, the relationship between technical sciences and psychology, video-ecology, environmental psychology, psychophysiology is considered. It is shown that a healthy environment is created by the purposeful activity of participants in a single community of interdisciplinary scientists and practitioners.
Key words: psychological safety, environmental safety, psychological comfort, mental health, psychology and architecture, human living environment.
1. Telichenko V. I. Stroitel'naya nauka v formirovanii sredy zhiznedeyatel'nosti. Academia. Arhitektura i stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 1, pp. 98-100. (In Russian).
2. Telichenko V. I., Benuzh A. A., Rud' N. S., Jeje O. U. Design parameters of a comfortable living environment In the normative documentation. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2020, no. 5, pp. 51-56. (In Russian).
3. Magera T. N. Psihologiya [Psychology]. Moscow, MGSU Publ., Aj Pi Er Media Publ., EBS ASV Publ., 2015. 470 p. Available at: http://www.iprbookshop.ru/27955.html (accessed 17.08.2020). (In Russian).
4. Stepanov A. V., Ivanova G. I., Nechaev N. N. Arhitektura i psihologiya [Architecture and psychology]. Moscow, Yurajt Publ., 2018. 335 p. (In Russian).
5. Telichenko V. I., Benuzh A. A., Mochalov I. V. Formation of a comfortable urban environment. Nedvizhimost': ekonomika, upravlenie, 2017, no. 1, pp. 30-33. (In Russian).
6. Benuzh A. A., Mochalov I. V. Green roofs for sustainable cities: prospects for use in Moscow. Vestnik Universiteta Pravitel'stva Moskvy, 2018, no. 4, pp. 48-53. (In Russian).
7. Pol K. Psihologiya goroda. Kak byt' schastlivym v megapolise [Psychology of the city. How to be happy in a metropolis]. Moscow, Mann, Ivanov i Ferber Publ., 2018. 288 p. (In Russian).
8. Runge V. F., Manusevich V. P. Ergonomika v dizajne sredy [Ergonomics in environment design]. Moscow, Arhitektura-S Publ., 2016. 328 p. (In Russian).
9. Ellard K. Sreda obitaniya: Kak arhitektura vliyaet na nashe povedenie [Habitat: How architecture affects our behavior]. Moscow, Al'pina Pablisher Publ., 2017. 288 p. (In Russian).
10. Goryaeva G. N., Borisova I. K. Osnovnye etapy razvitiya arhitektury, stroitel'nyh konstrukcij i tekhnologij [Basic stages of development of architecture, building structures and technologies]. Uhta, UGTU Publ., 2013. 155 p. (In Russian).
11. Maslou A. H. Motivaciya i lichnost' [Motivation and personality]. Moscow, Piter Publ., 2019. 400 p. (In Russian).
12. Green roofs in three aspects: environmental, economic and social. Available at: https://greenzoom.ru/new/132/ (accessed 15.07.2020). (In Russian).
13. Oligorskij P. An unusual experiment of scientists from the University of Melbourne with green roofs. Available at: https://archi.ru/tech/66488/neobychnyi-eksperiment-uchenykh-iz-melburnskogo-universiteta-s-zelenymi-krovlyami (accessed 15.07.2020). (In Russian).
14. Environmental Interaction. Psychological aproaches to our physical surroundings. New York, International Aniversities Press Inc, 1976. 374 p.
- For citation: Magera T. N., Benuzh A. A. Psychological Aspects of Creating a Safe and Comfortable Living Environment for Human Life. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 9, pp. 59-64. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.09.59-64.