- BUILDING MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS
- Technology Of Anchoring To Concrete And Stone Masonry
- UDC 691.88 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.09.48-53
Vyacheslav S. SEMENOV, e-mail: SemenovVS@mgsu.ru
Aleksander Yu. GUBSKIY, e-mail: email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. Fasteners play an important role in modern construction. These include post-installed anchors, which are installed in a hole drilled in the finished structure and used to fasten building materials, products, structures and equipment. They are often used as an alternative solution to the use of embedded parts. Advantages and disadvantages of anchors are revealed both from the point of view of calculation and design, and installation. Classification of anchors is presented. It is shown that chemical (adhesive) anchors, which are a system of adhesive composition and a steel element, are very promising. This type of fastener has the greatest flexibility of design solutions. It is established that chemical anchors have a more complex set of operational parameters in comparison with mechanical ones. With this in mind, the article also reviews the regulatory documentation developed in recent years in the field of laboratory testing, calculation and design of anchor fasteners, in particular, the analysis of the features of adhesive anchors and their main properties. The bearing capacity is significantly affected by the operating temperature, the method of drilling the hole, the type of element to be glued, the minimum permissible installation temperature, etc. The features of the composition and properties of slow-and fast-hardening chemical anchors are analyzed. It is noted that "winter" adhesive compositions with low installation and operation temperatures and high rates of strength gain at negative temperatures can become a very promising and relevant field of research for our country.
Key word: anchor, main types of anchors: post-installed, chemical, bonded, mechanical, anchorage, anchors in concrete, anchors in brick masonry.
1. Bolgov A. N., Ivanov S. I., Kuzevanov D. V. Development of the regulatory framework in the field of anchoring in Russia. Aspects of import substitutions. Stroitel'naja orbita, 2016, no. 4, pp. 44-45. (In Russian).
2. Ershov M. N., Mushkin A. V. Design method for post-installed punching shear reinforcement with Hilti tension anchors HZA-P. Tehnika i tehnologija stroitel'stva, 2013, no. 2(3), pp. 29-35. (In Russian).
3. Ivanov S. I., Smotrov V. A. Experience in laboratory testing of anchorage in concrete. Tehnologii betonov, 2016, no. 5-6, pp. 27-29. (In Russian).
4. Ivanov S. I., Kuzevanov D. V., Bolgov A. N. To the calculation of anchorages installed in finished base. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2018, no. 6, pp. 45-49. (In Russian).
5. EAD 330250-00-0601. Post-installed fasteners in concrete under fatigue cyclic loading [Постустановленные крепежные изделия в бетоне при действии усталостных нагрузок].
6. Richardson A. E., Dawson S., Campbell L., Moore G., Mc Kenzie C. Temperature related pull-out performance of chemical anchors bolts in fibre concrete [Прочностные характеристики анкерных болтов на вырыв из фибробетона в зависимости от температуры]. Construction and Building Materials, 30 January 2019, vol. 196, pp. 478-484.
7. Tayeh Bassam A., Zeyad M. EL dada, Shihada Samir, Moruf O. Yusuf. Pull-out behavior of post installed rebar connections using chemical adhesives and cement based binders [Прочностные характеристики вклеенных арматурных стержней на вырыв с применением химических анкеров и клеевых составов на основе цемента]. Journal of King Saud University - Engineering Sciencese, October 2019, vol. 31, iss. 4, pp. 332-339.
8. Gonzбlez F., Fernбndez J., Agranati G., Villanueva P. Influence of construction conditions on strength of post installed bonded anchors [Влияние условий строительства на прочностные характеристики химических анкеров]. Construction and Building Materials, March 2018, vol. 165, 20, pp. 272-283.
9. Dudek D., Kadela M. Pull-out strength of resin anchors in non-cracked and cracked concrete and masonry substrates [Прочностные характеристики на вырыв химических анкеров в бетоне с трещинами и без трещин и в каменной кладке]. Procedia Engineering, 2016, vol. 161, pp. 864-867.
10. Available at: https://kladembeton.ru/montazh/krepezhi/himicheskie-ankera-dlya-betona.html (accessed 06.09.2020)
- For citation: Semenov V. S., Gubskiy A. Yu. Technology of post-installed anchors in concrete and masonry. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 9, pp. 48-53. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.09.48-53.