- STRUCTURAL MECHANICS
- The Effect Of Train Movement Of The Underground Of Shallow Placement On Urban Development
- UDC 624.042.8:599.433:625.42 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.09.14-20
Vladimir L. MONDRUS, e-mail: email@example.com
Vasilii A. MITROSHIN, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The results of measurements of vibration accelerations on the soil surface above the shallow subway line are analyzed. Vibration acceleration amplitudes obtained with the help of special equipment can be used at the design stage of buildings and structures to predict vibration levels in residential buildings or production workshops. The set of measurements was carried out on the section between the stations "Belomorskaya" and "Khovrino" of the Zamoskvoretskaya line of the Moscow metro. On the basis of experimental data, it is stated that the electrical insulating joint of the rails leads to the formation of increased vibrations when the train enters the station, which can lead to an excess of the permissible levels of vibration accelerations in residential and industrial buildings. Some basic types of wheel and rail defects are considered. The propagation of vibrations in an infinite plane from a subway tunnel in the form of an absolutely rigid body loaded with an average dynamic load, taking into account the shock effect at the rail joint, has been investigated. The dependences of the parameters of the wave field in unlimited space and the displacement of the tunnel on the frequency of the external influence are constructed. .A decrease in the intensity of the wave field with an increase in the frequency of the external forcing action is noted. The results obtained are included in the solution of the problem of the propagation of oscillations in a semi-infinite space from moving subway trains.
Key words: wave field, wave potentials, vibrations, underground, impact interaction.
1. Kuznetsov A. V. Udarnoe vzaimodeystvie kolesa i rel'sa [Shock interaction of wheel and rail]. Diss. Moscow, MGUPS (MIIT) Publ., 2000. 88 p. Available at: https://www.dissercat.com/content/udarnoe-vzaimodeistvie-kolesa-i-relsa (accessed 29.07.2020). (In Russian).
2. Kouroussis G., Connolly D., Alexandrou G., Vogiatzis K., Verlinden O. Modelling the singular rail and wheel surface defect for predicting railway ground vibration. Proceedings of the 22nd International Congress on Sound and Vibration. Florence, Italy, 2015. 8 p.
3. Ivanov V. V. Snizhenie udarnogo vozdeystviya na koleso gruzovogo vagona pri prokhozhdenii rel'sovogo styka [Reducing the impact on the wheel of a freight car when passing a rail junction]. Diss. Moscow, 2011. 170 p. Available at: https://search.rsl.ru/ru/record/01004849192 (accessed 29.07.2020). (In Russian).
4. Kogan A. Ya., Peych Yu. L. The calculation of the unsteady stress-strain state of structural elements of the road at the junction of the rails. Vestnik VNIIZhT, 2002, no. 2, pp. 31-39. (In Russian).
5. Dashevskiy M. A. Zashchita zdaniy ot vibratsii, vozbuzhdaemoy dvizheniem poezdov metropolitena [Protection of buildings from vibration caused by the movement of metro trains]. Dokt. diss. Moscow, TsNIISK im. V. A. Koucherenko Publ., 1991. 324 p. Available at: https://search.rsl.ru/ru/record/01000023576 (accessed 29.07.2020). (In Russian).
6. Kolotovichev Yu. A. Zadachi prognoza kolebaniy poverkhnosti grunta pri dvizhenii poezdov metropolitena v tonnelyakh neglubokogo zalozheniya [The objectives of the forecast fluctuations of the soil surface during the movement of subway trains in tunnels shallow]. Diss. Moscow, MGSU Publ., 2010. 215 p. Available at: https://search.rsl.ru/ru/record/01004610631 (accessed 29.07.2020). (In Russian).
7. Dzyuba A. V., Mironets T. L. Influence of dynamic loadings from operating of underground railway on the deflected mode of high-rise buildings. Vestnik Natsional'nogo aviatsionnogo universiteta, 2010, no. 4, pp. 143-146. (In Russian).
8. Dashevskiy M. A., Mondrus V. L., Motorin V. V. Effective vibroprotection of the underground upper track structure. Academia. Arkhitektura i stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 4, pp. 111-117. (In Russian).
9. Dashevskiy M. A., Mondrus V. L., Motorin V. V. The concept of vibrîprotection of buildings and structures in the field of construction standards of the Russian Federation. Academia. Arkhitektura i stroitel'stvo, 2018, no. 4, pp. 109-115. (In Russian).
10. SN 2.2.4/184.108.40.2066-96. Proizvodstvennaya vibratsiya, vibratsiya v pomeshcheniyakh zhilykh i obshchestvennykh zdaniy [Industrial vibration, vibration in residential and public buildings]. (In Russian).
11. Manashkin L. A., Myamlin S. V., Prizod'ko V. I. Estimation of the impact force of the wheel and rail interaction at the junction of two rails. Vestnik Dnepropetrovskogo natsional'nogo universiteta zheleznodorozhnogo transporta, 2008, no. 22, pp. 36-39. (In Russian).
12. Gol'dsmit V. Udar. Teoriya i fizicheskie svoystva soudaryaemykh tel [Hit. Theory and physical properties of colliding bodies]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1965. 448 p. (In Russian).
13. Mors F. M., Fershbakh G. Metody teoreticheskoy fiziki [Methods of theoretical physics]. Moscow, Izdatel'stvo inostrannoy literatury Publ., 1958. Vol. 1. 930 p. (In Russian).
14. Kupradze V. D. Osnovnye zadachi matematicheskoy teorii difraktsii (ustanovivshiesya protsessy) [The main problems of the mathematical theory of diffraction (established processes)]. Moscow, ONTI Publ., 1935. 111 p. (In Russian).
15. Novozhilov V. V. Teoriya uprugosti [Theory of elasticity]. Leningrad, Sudpromgiz Publ., 1958. 371 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Mondrus V. L., Mitroshin V. A. The Effect of Train Movement of the Underground of Shallow Placement on Urban Development. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 9, pp. 14-20. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.09.14-20.