- TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIZATION OF CONSTRUCTION
- Efficiency Of Organization Of Claim-Related Work And Construction-Technical Expertise
- UDC 69.009 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.08.60-64
Natalya V. LAZAREVA, e-mail: LazarevaNV@mgsu.ru
Alexey Yu. ZINOVIEV, e-mail: email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article is devoted to the methodological basis for determining the effectiveness of claim-related work and construction-technical expertise as its logical continuation. In this regard, it is proposed to use information models of capital construction projects. In relation to the object of research, external and internal efficiency are highlighted. The factors that affect the external effectiveness of construction-technical expertise and related activities that ensure the organizational and technological reliability of the investment project are presented. The authors also indicate the parameters of internal efficiency of construction- technical expertise. Further, in the context of the study, a grouping of criteria for the effectiveness of claim-related work (cost, time, quality) is proposed, as well as the volume nature of their manifestation is indicated. The practical significance of the provisions given in the article is related to the development of estimated indicators of claim-related work in a construction organization, as well as parameters of the efficiency of construction-technical expertise in relation to compliance with engineering solutions and economic characteristics of the investment project. The proposed approach to the formation of evaluation indicators requires additional study beyond the scope of this study and can serve as a starting point for a new scientific search.
Key words: claim-related work, construction-technical expertise, external and internal efficiency, information model, capital construction object, reengineering.
1. Sborshchikov S. B. Logistika reguliruyushchih vozdejstvij v investicionno-stroitel'noj sfere (teoriya, metodologiya, praktika). Diss. Moscow, 2012. 308 p. Available at: http://vak1.ed.gov.ru/common/img/uploaded/files/SborshchikovSB.pdf (accessed 01.08.2020). (In Russian).
2. Sborshchikov S. B. Theoretical regularities and features of the organization of impacts on investment and construction activities. Vestnik MGSU, 2009, no. 2, pp. 183-187. (In Russian).
3. Aleksanin A. V. Perspective directions of development of the construction organization. Nauchnoe obozrenie, 2015, no. 10-1, pp. 378-381. (In Russian).
4. Prohorova T. V. Basic set of criteria and parameters for evaluating proposals for the level of evaluation of the construction organizer for the engineering scheme of construction organization. BST, 2018, no. 11 (1011), pp. 59-60. (In Russian).
5. Sborshchikov S. B., Maslova L. A., Zhuravlev P. A. Reengineering in construction. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 7, pp. 71-76. DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.07.71-76. (In Russian).
6. Lazareva N. V. Cost engineering as the basis for integrating planning, financing and pricing processes in investment and construction activities. Vestnik MGSU, 2015, no. 11, pp. 178-185. (In Russian).
7. Sborshchikov S. B., Lazareva N. V., Maslova L. A. Resource support of re-engineering of objects of capital construction. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 12, pp. 66-71. DOI:10.33622/0869-7019.2019.12.66-71. (In Russian).
8. Zhuravlev P. A. On the use of resource and technological modeling in the formation of investment programs. Vestnik BGTU im. V.G. Shuhova, 2017, no. 7, pp. 198-201. (In Russian).
9. Zhuravlev P. A., Kochenkova E. M. Stages of resource-technological modeling of capital construction objects when forming investment programs. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 6, pp. 76-80. DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.06.76-80. (In Russian).
10. Zhuravlev P. A. Price of construction and stages of its formation. Vestnik Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta, 2015, no. 9 (104), pp. 174-178. (In Russian).
11. Ermolaev E. E. Features of determining the fixed cost of construction in the framework of state programs. Vestnik universiteta (Gosudarstvenny universitet upravleniya), 2013, no. 11, pp. 35-38. (In Russian).
12. Ermolaev E. E. Management of the use value of construction objects. Gumanitarnye i social'nye nauki (elektronny zhurnal), 2013, no. 3, pp. 18-23. Available at: http://hses-online.ru/2013/03/08_00_05/02.pdf (accessed 21.07.2020). (In Russian).
13. Klyuev V. D., Levchenko A. V. Methodological approach to the creation of information and analytical systems for cost monitoring in construction. Nauchnoe obozrenie, 2014, no. 1, pp. 214-218. (In Russian).
14. Zharov Ya. V. Estimation of parameters of organizational and technological solutions based on neural network models. Vestnik BGTU im. V. G. Shuhova, 2018, no. 2, pp. 110-115. (In Russian).
15. Monastyrev P. V., Ezerskij V. A., Klychnikov R. Yu. Simulation model of optimization of parameters of thermomodernization of residential buildings on a city scale. Vestnik VolgGASU. Seriya: Stroitel'stvo i arhitektura, 2013, no. 31-2 (50), pp. 475-484. (In Russian).
16. Zhuravlev P. A., Klyuev V. D., Evseev V. G. Using the qualimetric approach to assess the competitiveness of investment construction projects. Nauchnoe obozrenie, 2014, no. 9, pp. 209-214. (In Russian).
- For citation: Lazareva N. V., Zinoviev A. Yu. Efficiency of Organization of Claim-Related Work and Construction-Technical Expertise. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 8, pp. 60-64. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.08.60-64.