- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Low-Rise Frame Buildings With Reinforcement Tensioning Under Construction Conditions
- UDC 69.057.122:693.565 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.08.24-30
Artem A. DAVIDYUK, å-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Teimuraz I. GULADZE, å-mail:email@example.com
Design and Technological Bureau of Concrete and Reinforced Concrete, 2-ya Institutskaya ul., 6, str. 64, Moscow 109428, Russian Federation
Ewgeniy A. ZELENEV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tver State Technical University, nab. Afanasiya Nikitina, 22, Tver 170026, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article describes the research of low-rise prefabricated-monolithic frame systems made of low-modulus concrete of various types (fine-grained, light and cellular) with the tension of floor reinforcement under construction conditions. Research has shown that it is possible to improve the technical-economic indicators of low-rise (up to three floors) systems by using existing reserves of bearing capacity when replacing heavy concrete with low-modulus concrete of various types, with the reinforcement tension on the concrete during construction. In addition, the use of low-modulus concretes in these frame systems will make it possible to use the small-piece elements: columns (consisting of four prefabricated elements) and floor slabs and coatings (consisting of three or more elements). At the same time, with a reduction in the size and weight of bearing structures, it is possible to use small mechanization (winches, telphers, hydraulic jacks) when constructing these frame systems, which is an advantage compared to the known precast concrete frame buildings, where heavy mechanization, which requires large material and labor costs, is necessary for the installation of structures.
Key words: low-rise prefabricated-monolithic frame systems, reinforcement tension under construction conditions, low-modulus concrete, reinforcement pre-stressing, columns, floor slabs, side elements.
1. IMS system. Institute for Testing Materials of the S.R. of Serbia. Belgrade, 1982. 16 p.
2. Kimberg A. M. Experimental construction of a frame building with reinforcement tension under construction conditions. Beton i zhelezobeton, 1983, no. 6, pp. 23-25. (In Russian).
3. Mahviladze L. S. Calculation features of large-panel buildings with stressed reinforcement. Beton i zhelezobeton, 1985, no. 1, p. 68. (In Russian).
4. Kornilov V. G. Calculation of forces in the ceilings of frame buildings with fittings that are strained during installation. Beton i zhelezobeton,1988, no. 7, pp. 34-36. (In Russian).
5. Markarov N. A., Filaretov M. N. Structural and technological features of frame-panel buildings with reinforcement tension in construction conditions in the USSR. Beton i zhelezobeton, 1990, no. 4, pp. 17-19. (In Russian).
6. Soldatov A. E. The use of low-strength concrete in the ceilings of frame-panel buildings with rebar, strained under construction conditions. Raschet, konstruirovanie i tekhnologiya izgotovleniya betonnyh i zhelezobetonnyh izdelij [Calculation, design and manufacturing technology of concrete and reinforced concrete products]. Moscow, NIIZHB Publ., 1990, ðp. 120-123. (In Russian).
7. Konstrukcii zhelezobetonnye monolitnye s napryagaemoj armaturoj bez scep-leniya s betonom. Pravila proektirovaniya : metodicheskoe posobie [Cast-in-place reinforced concrete structures with tensioned reinforcement without coupling with concrete. Rules of design: methodological guide]. Moscow, NIIZHB im. A. A. Gvozdeva Publ., 2017. 109 p. (In Russian).
8. Patent RF na izobretenie No. 2133801. Predvaritel'no napryazhennyj zhele-zobetonnyj karkas zdaniya [Prestressed reinforced concrete building frame]. N. A. Markarov, A. S. Bazhukov. Zayavl. 27.07. 1999. 9 p. (In Russian).
9. Patent RF na izobretenie Nî. 2046897. Zhelezobetonnoe perekrytie [Reinforced concrete floor]. N. A. Markarov, O. A. Tursunbaev. Zayavl. 27.11.1995. 4 p. (In Russian).
10. Patent RF na izobretenie Nî. 2233953. Sposob vozvedeniya bezrigel'nogo kar-kasa zdaniya metodom pod"ema perekrytij [The method of construction bezrigelny of the building frame by lifting slabs]. N. A. Markarov. Zayavl. 10.08. 2004. 4 p. (In Russian).
11. Davidyuk A. A., Guladze T. I., Laryushkin T. A. Experience in the use of bearing reinforcement of increased rigidity in monolithic light concrete slabs. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2018, no. 5, pp. 9-13. (In Russian).
12. Guladze T. I., Gajbura E. V. Strengthening of cast-in-situ long-span reinforced concrete roofs using pre-stressed wire-rope reinforcement. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 5, pp. 26-30. DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.05.26-30. (In Russian).
13. Patent RF Nî. 2632829. Sposob vozvedeniya sbornogo predvaritel'no napryazhennogo zhelezobetonnogo karkasa mnogosekcionnogo zdaniya [Method of construction of precast prestressed reinforced concrete frame of a multi-section building]. T. I. Guladze. Opubl. 10.10.2017. (In Russian).
14. Patent RF Nî. 2632830. Sposob vozvedeniya monolitnogo predvaritel'no napryazhennogo zhelezobetonnogo karkasa mnogosekcionnogo zdaniya [Method of construction of a monolithic prestressed reinforced concrete frame of a multi-section building]. T. I. Guladze. Opubl. 10.10.2017. (In Russian).
15. Patent RF Nî. 2664084. Sposob usileniya mnogoproletnogo zhelezobetonnogo perekrytiya karkasa zdanij i sooruzhenij [Method for strengthening multi-span reinforced concrete floor covering of the frame of buildings and structures]. T. I. Guladze, V. G. Asatryan, V. A. Monahov, E. A. Zelenev. Opubl. 15.08. 2018. (In Russian).
16. Patent RF Nî. 2664085. Sposob usileniya odnoproletnyh zhelezobetonnyh pe-rekrytij zdanij i sooruzhenij [Method for strengthening single-span reinforced concrete floors of buildings and structures]. V. G. Asatryan, T. I. Guladze, V. A. Monahov, E. A. Zelenev. Opubl. 15.08.2018. (In Russian).
- For citation: Davidyuk A. A., Guladze T. I., Zelenev E. A. Low-Rise Frame Buildings with Reinforcement Tensioning under Construction Conditions. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 8, pp. 24-30. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.08.24-30.