- TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIZATION OF CONSTRUCTION
- Nomenclature Of Capital Construction Objects Required For Resource And Technological Modeling
- UDC 69.05 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.07.52-57
Pavel À. ZHURAVLEV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The development of enlarged standards necessary for the formation of investment programs is carried out in accordance with the requirements for the organization of resource and technological modeling at the initial stage of its organization-the stage of determining the required capital construction objects and distributing them according to the established nomenclature. The nomenclature of collections of enlarged construction price standards for industry, territorial, municipal and corporate levels can be more detailed or vice versa enlarged, depending on the production need, the number of simulated capital construction objects, the organization's structure and administrative needs. The compilations of aggregated indicators offer criteria for the distribution of objects (residential buildings, administrative and sports) by classification levels, and provide examples and justifications for the distribution criteria used. Making administrative and managerial decisions on accounting for the required criteria for the distribution of objects directly affects the effectiveness of planning, accounting for the required conditions and costs when forming investment programs.
Key words: resource and technological modeling, investments, nomenclature of objects, enlarged construction price standards, criteria for distribution of capital construction objects.
1. Zhuravlev P. A. The Price of construction and stages of its formation. Vestnik Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta, 2015, no. 9(104), pp. 174-178. (In Russian).
2. Sborshchikov S. B. Yermolaev Ye. E., Zharov Ya. V. New approaches to organizational structure and planning in energy construction. Vestnik MGSU, 2012, no. 12, p. 224-229. (In Russian).
3. Sborshchikov S. B., Lazareva N. V. Cost engineering as the basis for integration of the processes of planning, financing and pricing in investment and construction activity. Vestnik MGSU, 2015, no. 11, pp. 178-185. (In Russian).
4. Ermolaev E. E. Features of determining the fixed cost of construction in the framework of state programs. Vestnik GUU, 2013, no. 11, pp. 35-38. (In Russian).
5. Sborschikov S. B. Logistika reguliruyushchih vozdejstvij v investicionno-stroitel'noj sfere (teoriya, metodologiya, praktika) [Logistics of regulatory impacts in the investment and construction sector (theory, methodology, practice)]. Diss. dokt. econ. nauk. Moscow, 2012. Available at: https://www.dissercat.com/content/logistika-reguliruyushchikh-vozdeistvii-v-investitsionno-stroitelnoi-sfere-teoriya-metodolog (accessed 05.03.2019). (In Russian).
6. Zhuravlev P. A. On the use of resource-technological modeling in the formation of investment programs. Vestnik BGTU im. V. G. Shukhova, 2017, no. 7, pp. 79-83. (In Russian).
7. Matveev M. Yu., Sborshikov M. N. The development of the system of labor regulation abroad. Vestnik MGSU, 2011, no. 3, vol. 2, pp. 68-74. (In Russian).
8. Lazareva N. V., Bacchus E. E. Basic approaches and concepts of forming the element base of resource support for quality management of construction products. Vestnik BGTU im. V. G. Shuhova, 2017, no. 11, pp. 186-190. (In Russian).
9. Sborshikov S. B., Zhuravlev P. A., Bakhus E. E. Nomenclature of works and costs for quality assurance of construction products. Methods of its identification. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2018, no. 3. pp. 76-79. (In Russian).
10. Lyapin A.V., Lyapin V. Yu. Modern approach to the organization of estimate activity in construction. Nauchnoe obozrenie, 2016, no. 8, pp. 251-255. (In Russian).
11. Liu H., Skibniewski M.J., Wang M. Identification and hierarchical structure of critical success factors for innovation in construction projects: chinese perspective. Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, 2015, vol. 22, iss. 3, pp. 401-416. DOI: 10.3846/13923730.2014.975739.
12. Lu M., Cheung C.M., Li H., Hsu S. Understanding the relationship between safety investment and safety performance of construction projects through agent-based modeling. Accident Analysis & Prevention, 2016, vol. 94, pp. 8-17. DOI: 10.1016/j.aap.2016.05.014.
13. Lazareva N. V. Value engineering as the basis of integration of processes of planning, financing, and pricing in investment and construction activities. Vestnik MGSU, 2015, no. 11, pp. 178-185. (In Russian).
14. Aleksanin A. V., Sborshchikov S. B. Estimation of economic efficiency of use of new technologies, materials and solutions in energy saving projects. Vestnik MGSU, 2009, no. S1, pp. 164-167. (In Russian).
15. Zharov Ya. V. Accounting for organizational aspects in the planning of construction production in the energy sector. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2013, no. 5, pp. 69-71. (In Russian).
16. Yermolaev E. E. Management of the use value of construction objects. Gumanitarnye i social'nye nauki, 2013, no. 3. Available at: http://www.hses-online.ru/2013/03/08_00_05/03.pdf. (accessed 05.03.2019). (In Russian).
17. Sborschikov S. B., Bobin A. A. Cost engineering in construction. Nauchnoe obozrenie, 2015, no. 13, pp. 208-211. (In Russian).
18. Manzhilevskaya S. E., Petrenko L. K., Hibaba V. V., Nikonov Yu. D. Feasibility study and evaluation of design solutions for expanding housing construction in Rostov-on-Don. Inzhenernyj vestnik Dona, 2019, no. 6. Available at: ivdon.ru/ru/magazine/archive/ n6y2019/6062 (accessed 20.02.2020). (In Russian)
19. Klychnikov R. Yu., Monastyrev P. V., Ezerskiy V. A. Analysis of the influence of changes in time conditions on the economicefficiency of thermomodernization of residential buildings. Nauchnye trudy RAASN. Moscow, RAASN Publ., 2017, pp. 191-202. (In Russian).
- For citation: Zhuravlev P. A. Nomenclature of Capital Construction Objects Required for Resource and Technological Modeling. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 7, pp. 52-57. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.07.52-57.