- INFORMATION SYSTEMS IN CONSTRUCTION
- Data Warehouse In The Construction: Principles Of Construction, Areas Of Use
- UDC 004:69.003:658.011.8 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.07.46-51
Alexander I. KONIKOV, e-mail: KonikovAI@mgsu.ru
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. Data warehouses are part of advanced information technologies based on intelligent information processing and are used in many sectors of the economy, including the construction industry. The use of information technologies based on the data warehouse makes it possible to improve the quality of work at the stages of design, construction and operation of objects, and each of the stages has its own specifics of using the data warehouse. The most advanced digital technologies are created on the basis of the data warehouse: OLAP-analysis, Data Mining, Big Data, etc. Cloud technologies have opened new approaches to the use of data warehousing, the use of cloud services SaaS, PaaS, etc. makes it possible to overcome the main drawback inherent in traditional data warehouses - high cost. Therefore, cloud technologies of storage and information processing can be used at small enterprises of the construction industry - where, for economic reasons, the use of traditional DW is impractical. The article explores the possibilities of using a data warehouse in the construction industry and new horizons that are opened in connection with the introduction of cloud technologies.
Key words: construction, data warehouse, cloud technologies, Big Data, Data Mining, DSS, SaaS, PaaS.
1. Konikov A., Kulikova E., Stifeeva O. Research of the possibilities of application of the Data Warehouse in the construction area. MATEC Web of Conferences, 2018, vol. 251, p. 03062.
2. Duk V. A., Flegontov A. V., Fomina I. K. Primenenie tehnologiy intellektualnogo analiza dannyh v estestvennonauchnyh, tehnicheskih I gumanitarnyh oblastyah [Application of data mining technologies in naturalscience, technical and humanitarian fields]. Available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/primenenie-tehnologiy-intellektualnogo-analiza-dannyh-v-estestvennonauchnyh-tehnicheskih-i-gumanitarnyh-oblastyah/viewer (accessed 6.02.2020). (In Russian).
3. Konikov A., Konikov G. Big Data is a powerful tool for improving the environment in the construction business. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 2017, vol. 90, p. 012184.
4. Konikov A. I. Promising areas in the field of information systems of construction management. Promyshlennoye i grazhdanskoye stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 6, pp. 64-69. DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.06.64-69. (In Russian).
5. Konikov A. I. Situational control center of buildings operation. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2018, no. 7, pp. 84-87. (In Russian).
6. Ivanov N., Gnevanov M. Big data: perspectives of using in urban planning and management. MATEC Web of Conferences, 2018, vol. 170, p. 01107.
7. Gnevanov M. V., Ivanov N. A. Application of technologies "Big Data" in urban planning. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2018, no. 4, pp. 83-87. (In Russian).
8. Volynskov V. E. Big Data in urban planning. Academia. Arhitektura i stroitelstvo, 2017, no. 2, pp. 29-32. (In Russian).
9. Kitchin R. The data revolution. Big Data, Open Data, Data infrastructures and their consequences. Londres, SAGE Publ., 2014. 240 p.
10. Mezhueva T. A. Statement of cloud computing problems. Vestnik MGSU, 2011, no. 6, pp. 444-447. (In Russian).
11. Holod I. I. The architecture of the cloud of data mining based on a library of algorithms with a block structure. Izvestiya SPbGETU "LETI", 2014, no. 6, pp. 34-40. (In Russian).
- For citation: Konikov A. I. Data Warehouse in the Construction: Principles of Construction, Areas of Use. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 7, pp. 46-51. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.07.46-51.