- INFORMATION SYSTEMS IN CONSTRUCTION
- On The Principles Of Informatization Of Construction And Technical Expertise
- UDC 69.009 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.07.41-45
Natalya V. LAZAREVA, e-mail: LazarevaNV@mgsu.ru
Alexey Yu. ZINOVIEV, e-mail: email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article is devoted to principles of Informatization of construction and technical expertise (judicial, pretrial and corporate). As its basis, information models of capital construction objects are considered, which in relation to the specified subject area should contain three components: normative (conceptual), basic (design), and real. Modern information models, as a rule, include only the first two components, but it is the third component that is crucial in the development of informatization of construction and technical expertise. In this regard, the article defines the process of informatization of construction and technical expertise and specifies its components: mediatization, computerization, intellectualization. Each component of informatization has its own functional saturation associated with its purpose, so the authors present their structuring and functional decomposition. The practical significance of the provisions given in the article is related to improving the efficiency and objectivity of construction and technical expertise, as well as ensuring the quality of work, compliance with the cost and duration of contracts or services.
Key words: construction and technical expertise, informatization, information support, real information model, capital construction object, mediatization, computerization, intellectualization.
1. Sborschikov S. B. Theoretical regularities and features of the organization of impacts on investment and construction activities. Vestnik MGSU, 2009, no. 2, pp. 183-187. (In Russian).
2. Shinkareva G. N. Model of engineering scheme of construction organization for life cycle contracts. Vestnik MGSU, 2018, vol. 13, no. 10 (121), pp. 1204-1210. (In Russian).
3. Aleksanin A.V. Perspective directions of development of the construction organization. Nauchnoe obozrenie, 2015, no. 10-1, pp. 378-381. (In Russian).
4. Zharov Ya.V. Estimation of parameters of organizational and technological solutions based on neural network models. Vestnik BGTU im. V.G. Shuhova, 2018, no. 2, pp. 110-115. (In Russian).
5. Zharov Ya. V. Accounting for organizational aspects of the planning of construction production in the energy sector. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2013, no. 11, pp. 83-85. (In Russian).
6. Sborschikov S. B., Maslova L. A. Elements of information and analytical support for reengineering of capital construction projects. Vestnik MGSU, 2019, vol. 14, iss. 7, pp. 912-921. DOI:10.22227/1997-0935.2019.7.912-921. (In Russian).
7. Monastyrev P.V., Yezersky V.A., Klychnikov R.Yu. Simulation model of optimization of parameters of thermomodernization of residential buildings on a city scale. Vestnik VolgGASU. Seriya: Stroitel'stvo i arhitektura, 2013, no. 31-2 (50), pp. 475-484. (In Russian).
8. Klyuev V. D., Levchenko A. V. Methodological approach to the creation of information and analytical systems for cost monitoring in construction. Nauchnoe obozrenie, 2014, no. 1, pp. 214-218. (In Russian).
9. Lazareva N. V. Cost engineering as the basis for integrating planning, financing and pricing processes in investment and construction activities. Vestnik MGSU, 2015, no. 11, pp. 178-185. (In Russian).
10. Silka D. N. System Engineering of project financing in construction: actual problems and solutions. Sistemotekhnika stroitel'stva. Kiberfizicheskie stroitel'nye sistemy. Moscow, MGSU, 2018, pp. 221-224. (In Russian).
11. Sborshchikov S. B., Maslova L. A., Zhuravlev P. A. Reengineering in construction. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 7, pp. 71-76. DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.07.71-76. (In Russian).
12. Sborshchikov S. B., Lazareva N. V., Maslova L. A. Resource support of re-engineering of objects of capital construction. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 12, pp. 66-71. DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.12.66-71. (In Russian).
13. Sborshchikov S. B., Maslova L. A. Reengineering of capital construction objects and reengineering of technological processes. Vestnik MGSU, 2019, vol. 14, iss. 10, pp. 1321-1330. DOI: 10.22227/1997-0935.2019.10.1321-1330. (In Russian).
14. Zhuravlev P. A. On the use of resource and technological modeling in the formation of investment programs. Vestnik BGTU im. V. G. Shuhova. 2017, no. 7, pp. 198-201. (In Russian).
15. Zhuravlev P. A., Kochenkova E. M. Stages of Resource-Technological Modeling of Capital Construction Objects when Forming Investment Programs. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 6, pp. 76-80. DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.06.76-80. (In Russian).
16. Lyapin A.V., Lyapin V.Yu. Modern approach to the organization of estimate activity in construction. Nauchnoe obozrenie, 2016, no. 8, pp. 251-255. (In Russian).
17. Ermolaev E. E. Features of determining the fixed cost of construction in the framework of state programs. Vestnik universiteta (Gosudarstvennyj universitet upravleniya), 2013, no. 11, pp. 35-38. (In Russian).
- For citation: Lazareva N. V., Zinoviev A. Yu. On the Principles of Informatization of Construction and Technical Expertise. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 7, pp. 41-45. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.07.41-45.