- INFORMATION SYSTEMS IN CONSTRUCTION
- Conceptual Approach To Smart Cities Problems
- UDC 007:65.012.12 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.07.32-40
Nataliya V. MOKROVA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The principles of defining the concept of "smart city" on the basis of a synergetic approach are analyzed, which makes it possible to balance the problems of developing intelligent man-made systems. Studies of production and information processes make it possible to offer a general decomposition approach to the components of functional systems and their characteristics, starting from the preferences of specific users and impacts on the physical level for specific local technological processes. A mathematical description of the problems of managing processes and complex structures in social and cyber-physical systems is proposed. It is shown that additional controlling physical impacts are one of the target factors of intensification. The technological concept of creating modern megacities as a finite set of functional multi-purpose components and the relationship between them is discussed. Research methods of complex high-tech systems and analysis of problems of intellectualization of urban space are reasonably identified as the basis for the development of smart cities. The current level of urban infrastructure development is determined by the appropriate composition of subsystems, which include smart buildings and energy systems, modern transport systems and autonomous vehicles, building security and cyber-security. The proposed models and methods are widely used in managing the infrastructure of modern megacities.
Key words: smart city, decomposition methods, urban structure management, high-tech cyber-physical systems.
1. Jung-Puo Lee, Mei-Chih Hu. Towards an effective framework for building smart cities: lessons from Seoul and San Francisco. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2014, no. 89, pp. 80-99. DOI: doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2013.08.033.
2. Giffinger R., Handlmaier G. Smart cities ranking: An effective instrument for the positioning of the cities. Architecture, City and Environment, 2010, no. 12, pp. 7-25.
3. Framework for cyber-physical systems. Release 0.8. DRAFT Cyber-Physical Systems Public Working Group, September 2015.
4. Kim Dh. Modelling urban growth: towards an agent based microeconomic approach to urban dynamics and spatial policy simulation. Doctoral thesis, UCL (University College London), 2012. 230 p.
5. Drozhzhinov V. I., Suprunovskiy V. P., Namiot D. E. et al. Smart cities: models, tools, rankings, and standards. International Journal of Open Information Technologies, 2017, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 19-52. (In Russian).
6. Haken G. Informacija i samoorganizacija: Makroskopicheskij podhod k slozhnym sistemam [Information and self-organization: a macroscopic approach to complex systems]. Moscow, Mir Publ., 1991. 240 p. (In Russian).
7. Vsemirnaja enciklopediya: Filosofiya [World encyclopedia: Philosophy]. Moscow, AST Publ., Minsk, Harvest, Contemporary writer Publ., 2001. 1312 p. (In Russian).
8. Kanke V. A. Filosofija nauki: kratkij jenciklopedicheskij slovar [Philosophy of science: a concise encyclopedic dictionary]. Moscow, Omega-L Publ., 2008. 328 p. (In Russian).
9. Lebedev S. A. Filosofija nauki: kratkaja jenciklopedija (osnovnye napravlenija, koncepcii, kategorija) [Philosophy of science: a brief encyclopedia (main directions, concepts, category)]. Moscow, Akademicheskii proekt Publ., 2008. 692 p. (In Russian).
10. Prigozhin I., Stengers I. Vremja. Haos. Kvant [Time. Chaos. Kvant]. Moscow, Progress Publ., 1994. 266 p. (In Russian).
11. Prigozhin I., Stengers I. Porjadok iz haosa. Novyj dialog cheloveka s prirodoj [Order from chaos. A new dialogue between man and nature]. Moscow, Progress Publ., 1986. 432 p. (In Russian).
12. Mokrova N. V. Osnovy postroenija avtomatizirovannyh sistem ierarhicheski-vzaimosvjazannogo upravlenija slozhnymi tehnologicheskimi processami pererabotki prirodnogo syr'ja [Fundamentals of building automated systems for hierarchically interconnected management of complex technological processes for processing natural raw materials]. Diss. doctor of technical sciences. Moscow, MGUIE, 2010. 339 p. Available at: https://search.rsl.ru/ru/record/01004600889 (accessed 06.04.2020). (In Russian).
13. Zwicky F. Discovery, invention, research - through the morphological approach. Toronto, The Macmillian Company Publ., 1969.
14. Polovinkin A. I. Osnovy inzhenernogo tvorchestva [Fundamentals of engineering creativity]. Moscow, Mashinostroenie Publ., 1988. 104 p. (In Russian).
15. Avtomatizacija poiskovogo konstruirovanija: Iskusstvennyj intellekt v mashinostroitel'nom proektirovanii [Automation for search designing: Artificial intelligence in engineering design]. Moscow, Radio i svyaz Publ., 1981. 344 p. (In Russian).
16. Kardashev G. A. Fizicheskie metody intensifikacii processov himicheskoj tehnologii [Physical methods of intensification of chemical technology processes]. Moscow, Khimiya Publ., 1990. 208 p. (In Russian).
17. Kardashev G. A., Mikhailov P. E. Teplomassoobmennye akusticheskie processy i apparaty [Heat and Mass transfer acoustic processes and devices]. Moscow, Mashinostroenie Publ., 1973. 223 p. (In Russian).
18. Shatalov A. L. Intensifikacija teplomassoobmennyh processov jelektromagnitnym polem sverhvysokoj chastity [Intensification of heat and mass transfer processes by an ultrahigh frequency electromagnetic field]. Dis. of doctor of technical sciences. Moscow, MGUIE, 1999. 275 p. Available at: https://search.rsl.ru/ru/record/01000256429 (accessed 06.04,2020). (In Russian).
19. Kardashev G. A., Mokrova N. V. Generalized approach to control automation and intensification of complex CTS. Vestnik SGTU, 2011, no. 4(62), iss. 4, pp. 181-187. (In Russian).
20. Mokrova N. V., Volodin V. M. Control system for cleaning cobalt solutions. Pribory i avtomatizatsiya, 2007, no. 3(81), pp. 15-17. (In Russian).
- For citation: Mokrova N. V. Conceptual Approach to Smart Cities Problems. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 7, pp. 32-40. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.07.32-40.