- BASES AND FOUNDATIONS, UNDERGROUND STRUCTURES
- Features Of Making Bases Of Buildings On Gas-Generating Bulk Soils
- UDC 624.15:728.1 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.07.26-31
Mark Yu. ABELEV, e-mail: email@example.com
DPO GASIS of National Research University Higher School of Economics, Profsouznaya ul., 33, korp. 4, Moscow 117418, Russian Federation
Rustam R. BAKHRONOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
LLC Abelev, ul. Gilyarovskogo, 57, str. 1, of. 230, Moscow 129110, Russian Federation
Dariya L. KARELLI, e-mail: email@example.com
LLC RK Story, ul. Bolschaya Polyanka, 41, str. 1-2, Moscow 119180, Russian Federation
Abstract. The results of studying effective technologies for construction of bases and foundations of buildings in areas with generating soils are presented in the article. The design features of bases and foundations under such conditions are shown. The results of field studies conducted under the guidance of the authors at one of the sites in Moscow are given. The studies were carried out at an unfinished 30-story monolithic house with a partial adjustment of the project, with the dismantling of part of previously incorrectly completed structures of the building under construction. The sequence of constructing the artificial base (instead of the removed gas-generating soils) and gas protection of the building are described. The whole gas protection complex of the building, including a gas-draining pillow under a solid reinforced concrete foundation slab and in the sinuses of the foundation pit of the building, is presented. The necessity of using coarse sand or sand of medium size is indicated. The implementation of gas protection of the object in the form given in the article completely eliminates the penetration of ground gases (primarily methane) into underground and above-ground premises both during the construction of buildings and utilities, and during their operation. At such facilities, all construction works must be carried out with scientific and technical support.
Key words: construction of bases and foundations, multi-storey building, gas-generating bulk soils, gas protection of building, biogas, artificial foundation, sand compaction.
1. Abelev M. Yu., Averin I. V., Bahronov R. R., Kopteva O. V. Experimental deformability characteristics studies in laboratory and field conditions. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2018, no. 4, pp. 28-32. (In Russian).
2. Abelev M. Yu., Kopteva O. V. Determination of risks in the excavation using bucket excavators. Mekhanizaciya stroitel'stva, 2018, no. 1, pp. 41-44. (In Russian).
3. Abelev M. Yu., Chunyuk D. Yu., Koz'modem'yanskij V. G., Kopteva O. V. Identification of risks during soil compaction with heavy rammers. Mekhanizaciya stroitel'stva, 2018, no. 2, pp. 11-14. (In Russian).
4. Abelev M. Yu., Romanov N. V., Kopteva O. V. Soil densification with dynamic compaction. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2018, no. 4, pp. 16-21. (In Russian).
5. Abelev M. Yu., Averin I. V., Chunyuk D. Yu., Kopteva O. V. Investigation of the processes of compaction of a large thickness of water-saturated clay soils during the construction of unique structures. Osnovaniya, fundamenty i mekhanika gruntov, 2018, no. 5, pp. 19-24. (In Russian).
6. Harhuta N. Ya., Vasil'ev I. M. Prochnost', ustojchivost' i uplotnenie gruntov zemlyanogo polotna avtomobil'nyh dorog [Strength, stability and compaction of soil subgrade road]. Moscow, Transport Publ., 1975. 363 p. (In Russian).
7. Chernov Yu. T., Koz'modem'yanskij V. G. Evaluation of parameters of vibrations changing characteristics of soils properties. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2009, no. 11, pp. 54-55. (In Russian).
8. Chunyuk D. Yu. Risk management in solving geotechnical problems in the construction of facilities of increased responsibility. Vestnik MGSU, 2009, Specvypusk no.1, pp. 522-525. (In Russian).
9. Ulickij V. M., Shashkin A. G. Geotekhnicheskoe soprovozhdenie rekonstrukcii gorodov (obsledovanie, raschety, vedenie rabot, monitoring) [Geotechnical support for the reconstruction of cities (survey, calculations, work, monitoring)]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 1999. 327 p. (In Russian).
10. Uplotnenie gruntov obratnyh zasypok v stesnennyh usloviyah stroitel'stva [Compaction of soil backfill in cramped construction conditions]. Moscow, Strojizdat Publ., 1981. 58 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Abelev M. Yu., Bakhronov R. R., Karelli D. L. Features of Making Bases of Buildings on Gas-Generating Bulk Soils. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 7, pp. 26-31. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.07.26-31.