- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Construction Of Medium-Storey Residential Buildings On Frames Of Light Steel Thin-Walled Structures
- UDC 624.014.2 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.07.10-15
Gleb V. NEFEDOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrometa, ul. Engel'sa, 9/20, Kaluzhskaya obl., Obninsk 249032, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article considers the constructions of a six-storey residential building, where the external and internal bearing walls, floors and covering are made of light steel thin-walled structures made of galvanized sheet and foam concrete, enclosed in a permanent formwork made of slab material. Cold-bent galvanized profiles in the building perform load-bearing functions, ensuring its strength, rigidity, and seismic resistance. Foam concrete provides thermal protection of the building, inter-apartment sound insulation, fire resistance of structures, anti-corrosion resistance, increases the load-bearing capacity of the frame (increases the stability of the walls and shelves of channels). The speed of construction, environmental friendliness and economic advantages of buildings with frames made of galvanized profiles contribute to an increasing growth of their popularity. However, the lack of knowledge of these structures in our country and the absence of detailed design standards hinder their development and require further extensive testing, as well as clarification of the regulatory framework for their calculation and design.
Key words: residential buildings of medium height, frame of light steel thin-walled structures, cold-bent galvanized profiles, foam concrete, effect of reinforcement of steel frame with foam concrete.
1. Lawson R. M., Ogden R. G., Pedreschi R., Grubb P. J., Popola S. O. Developments in pre-fabricated systems inlight steel and modular construction. Available at: https://www.academia.edu/1212005/Developments_in_pre-fabricated_systems_in_light_steel_and_modular_construction (accessed 15.03.2020).
2. Tusnin A. R. Steel framework of a low-rise building. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 11, pp. 18-22. (In Russian).
3. Tusnin A. R., Varaksin P. A. Standard steel frame of a 5-story building. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2018, no. 10, pp. 45-49. (In Russian).
4. Tusnina O. A. Structural solutions of joints of a steel frame for low-rise residential buildings. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 11, pp. 23-27. (In Russian).
5. Best practices in steel construction - residential building. Available at: https://www.coursehero.com/file/40117085/Best-Practices-in-Steel-Residentialpdf/ (accessed 15.03.2020).
6. RBC real estate. Available at: http://realty.rbc.ru/articles/06/10/2014/562949992559036.shtml (accessed 15.03.2020). (In Russian).
7. Available at: https://www.atkingroup.co.uk/other/default.aspx?id=15&MayFlower%20Apartments (accessed 10.03.2020).
8. Available at: http://www.megabuilding.com/pages/projects/condo/wedgewood.html (accessed 10.03.2020).
9. Available at: https://steelnetwork.com/Portfolio (accessed 10.03.2020).
10. Usacheva T. M., Ajrumyan E. L. Testing of full-scale structures made of thin-walled profiled sheets. Naturnye ispytaniya, instrumental'nye nablyudeniya i kontrol' stroitel'nyh konstrukcij pri vozvedenii i ekspluatacii inzhenernyh sooruzhenij [Field tests, instrumental observations and control of building structures during construction and operation of engineering structures]. Moscow, CNIIproektstal'konstrukciya im. Mel'nikova, 1990, pp. 117-124. (In Russian).
11. Gardner L., Neterkot D. A. Rukovodstvo dlya proektirovshchikov k Evrokodu 3: Proektirovanie stal'nyh konstrukcij EN 1993-1-1, EN 1993-1-3, EN 1993-1-8 [Designers' guide to Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures EN 1993-1-1, EN 1993-1-3, EN 1993-1-8]. Moscow, MGSU Publ., 2013. 223 p. (In Russian).
12. Dolidze D. E. Ispytanie konstrukcij i sooruzhenij [Testing of structures and structures]. Moscow, Vysshaja shkola Publ., 1975. 252 p.
13. Kolesov A. I., Lapshin A. A., Valov A. V. Современные методы исследования тонкостенных стальных конструкции. Privolzhskij nauchnyj zhurnal, 2007, no. 1, pp. 28-32. (In Russian).
14. Zolotuhin Yu. D. Ispytanie stroitel'nyh konstrukcij [Испытание строительных конструкций]. Moscow, Vysshaya shkola Publ., 1983. 208 p. (In Russian).
15. Konakov A. I. Monitoring the condition of structures by measuring deformations. Issledovaniya nadezhnosti metallicheskih konstrukcij : trudy institute [Research on the reliability of metal structures: proceedings of the Institute]. Moscow, CNIISK im. V. A. Kucherenko Publ., 1979, pp. 117-122. (In Russian).
- For citation: Nefedov G. V. Construction of Medium-Storey Residential Buildings on Frames of Light Steel Thin-Walled Structures. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 7, pp. 10-15. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.07.10-15.