- TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIZATION OF CONSTRUCTION
- Innovative Way Of Constructing An Underground Multi-Storey Building
(In Order Of Discussion)
- UDC 693.95 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.06.57-63
Tagir M. KHAFIZOV1,2, å-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Albert H. BAYBURIN2, å-mail: email@example.com
1 CK-Project, ul. Entusiastov, 21, Chelyabinsk 454020, Russian Federation
2 South-Ural State University (National Research University), prosp. Lenina, 76, Chelyabinsk 454080, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article describes the concept of the perspective direction of construction when developing the underground space of megacities. A brief overview of the main methods of construction of the underground part of buildings and structures used in dense urban development is given, their advantages and disadvantages are identified. A new view on the technological process of the construction of an underground multi-storey complex is presented, which consists in the application of the technology of descending concrete patented by the authors of the article. A comparison of the existing technology and the proposed method of descending concrete is made. This method, under certain territorial and hydrogeological conditions, is more effective, safe, with an increase in the depth of the structure of more than 25 meters - is practically non-alternative. The article presents schemes for erecting an underground structure using a formwork system of this method, screw ground anchors, sliding metal bonds. It is shown that the economic indicators (unit cost, total cost) and technological indicators (terms of work performance, labor costs) tend to decrease when switching to automation and in the future to robotize the process. The advantage of the developed method is the effectiveness of structural and technological solutions, which is innovative at this stage of development of construction technologies.
Key words: underground multi-storey structures, reinforced concrete structures, monolithic construction, method of descending concrete, sliding formwork, screw ground anchors.
1. Tetior A. N., Loginov V. F. Proektirovanie i stroitel'stvo podzemnyh zdanij i sooruzhenij [Design and construction of underground buildings and structures]. Kiev, Budivel'nik Publ., 1990. 168 p. (In Russian).
2. Bajcur A. I. Zaglublennye sooruzheniya promyshlennyh predpriyatij [Buried constructions of industrial enterprises]. Kiev, Budivel'nik Publ., 1990. 81 p. (In Russian).
3. Galgazo A., Dalla Santa G., Viesi D., Fauri M. et al. Underground ware-houses for food storade in the dolomites (Eastern Alps-Italy) and energy efficiency. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 2020, vol. 102, pp. 103411.
4. Ataev S. S. Tekhnologiya i mekhanizaciya stroitel'nogo proizvodstva [Technology and mechanization of construction production]. Vol. 1. Moscow, Vysshaya shkola Publ., 1983. 315 p. (In Russian).
5. Zhang Z., Li P., Li Z., Zhang M., Xiong H. A prefabricated underground cy-lindrical garage and a corresponding stiffness analysis. International Journal of Steel Structures, 2020. vol. 20, pp. 954-968.
6. Golovnev S. G. Sovremennye stroitel'nye tekhnologii [Modern construction technologies]. Chelyabinsk, YUUrGU Publ., 2010. 268 p. (In Russian).
7. Patent RF No. 2566540. Sposob formirovaniya zhelezobetonnyh konstrukcij posredstvom opuskayushchegosya betona [Design and application of sliding formwork]. Hafizov T. M., Golovnev S. G., Denisov S. E., Hafizov G. T. Publ. 27.10.2015. Byul. No. 30. 2 p. (In Russian).
8. Park J. K., Hossain S., Oh J., Yoo H., Kim H. Assessment of risk potential due to underground box structure installation employing ANN modeling field experi-mental approaches. Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities, 2020, no. 34(4), pp. 04020057.
9. Patent RF No. 2604098. Sposob stroitel'stva podzemnogo mnogoetazh-nogo sooruzheniya [Method of forming reinforced concrete structures by means of descending concrete]. Hafizov T. M., Bajburin A. H., Denisov S. E., Hafizov G. Publ. 10.12.2016. Byul. No. 34. 2 p. (In Russian).
10. Patent RF No. 2510088. Podzemnyj yaderno-energeticheskij kompleks [Underground nuclear power complex]. Hafizov T. M., Denisov S. E., Hafizov G. T. Publ. 20.03.2014. Byul. No. 8. 2 p. (In Russian).
11. Mackevich A. F. Proektirovanie i primenenie skol'zyashchej opalubki [Design and application of sliding formwork]. Gor'kij, GTU Publ., 1984. 70 p. (In Russian).
12. Sapacheva L. V. Underground urbanization - a necessary condition for sustainable urban development. Zhilishchnoe stroitel'stv, 2016, no. 11, pp. 12-13. (In Russian).
13. Giao P. H., Hue V. T., Han N. D., Anh N. T. H., Minh N. N. Land subsidence prediction for a new urban mass rapid transit line in Hanoi. Underground Space (China), 2020, no. 5(2), pp. 93-104.
14. Averin I. V., Shtrauh E. N. Assessment of influence of changes of hydro-geological conditions during construction of underground and deepened structures in Moscow. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2010, no. 3, pp. 54-55. (In Russian).
15. Lain X., Dai H., Ge L., Cai Y. Assessment of a house affected by ground movement using terrestrial laser scanning and numerical modeling. Environmental Earth Sciences, 2020, vol. 79(9), pp. 1-10.
16. Bajburin A. H. Obespechenie kachestva i bezopasnosti vozvodimyh grazhdanskih zdanij [Ensuring the quality and safety of civil buildings erected]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2015. 336 p. (In Russian).
17. Bok T. Affordable and adaptive housing for socio-technical innovation by construction automation and robotics. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2014, no. 10, pp. 10-14. (In Russian).
18. Loseva E. S., Osokin A. I., Kopteva A. I. Features of underground space formation at the base of high-rise buildings. IOP Conference Series Materials Science and Engineering, 2020, vol. 7759(1), pp. 012047.
19. Golicinskij D. M. On the issue of justification of development of underground space of big cities. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2013, no. 6, pp. 78-79. (In Russian).
- For citation: Khafizov T. M., Bayburin A. H. Innovative Way of Constructing an Underground Multi-Storey Building. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 6, pp. 57-63. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.06.57-63.