- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Bearing Capacity And Deformations When Bending The Multi-Hollow Floor Slab With Stops At The Ends (In Order Of Discussion)
- UDC 624.012.36 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.06.26-36
Sergey V. BOSAKOV1,2, e-mail: email@example.com
Alexander I. MORDICH3, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Valery N. SIMBIRKIN4, e-mail: email@example.com
1 Belarusian National Technical University, prosp. Nesavisimosti, 65, Minsk 220013, Republic of Belarus
2 Institut BelNIIS, ul. F. Skoriny, 15, Minsk 220114, Republic of Belarus
3 BESTengineering, prosp. Masherova, 9, Minsk 220029, Republic of Belarus
4 JSC Research Center of Construction, Research Institute of Building Constructions (TSNIISK) named after V. A. Koucherenko, 2-ya Institutskaya ul., 6, Moscow 109428, Russian Federation
Abstract. Prefabricated multi-hollow-core slabs in precast-monolithic floors are placed in dense groups and persisted their ends in bearing beams. Various studies show that in the plane of such a floor under the action of a vertical load both along and across the slabs arise reactive thrust forces. They noticeably extinguish the load-induced forces in the sections of the slabs. This is accompanied by an increase in the bearing capacity and stiffness of the floors. But taking into account the spacer forces under modeling conditions in finite element calculations of software systems is difficult and requires additional research. By results of full-scale tests and the analysis conducted by the authors, it is established that due to the support of a multi-hollow floor slab with persisted on end faces along its axis under loading the longitudinal reactive rebuff is formed. Proposals are made to estimate its magnitude at various stages of the slabs operation up to its destruction. To ensure flat ceilings of precast-monolithic overlap, the case of supporting the plate on concrete dowels of load-bearing crossbars placed in the cavities of the plate is also considered. Based on the norms of the Russian Federation, the strength of key support units is estimated.
Key words: floor, multi-hollow core slab, concrete support keys, persistence, reactive rebuff force.
1. Bosakov S. V., Mordich A. I., Simbirkin V. N. About improving the bearing capacity and rigidity of floors made of hollow-core slabs. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 4, pp. 30-36. (In Russian).
2. Karjakin A. A., Sonin S. A., Popp P. V., Aliluev M. V. The test filed of a fragment îf precast-monolithic frame systems ARCOS with flat ceilings. Vestnik Juzhno-Ural'skogo gos. universiteta, serija "Stroitel'stvo i arhitektura", 2009, no. 38(168), iss. 9, pp. 16-20. (In Russian).
3. Prostranstvennye konstruktivnye sistemy zdanij i sooruzhenij. Metody rascheta, konstruirovaniya i tekhnologii vozvedeniya [Space structural systems, three-dimentional analysis, design and building technology]. Proc. International scientific and technical conference (Minsk, October 10-12, 2001). Minsk, Strinko Publ., 2002, vol. I. 288 ð. (In Russian).
4. Mordich A. I., Vigdorchik R. I., Zalesov A. S., Belevich V. N. New universal frame system for high-rise buildings. Beton i zhelezobeton, 1999, no. 1, pp. 2-4. (In Russian).
5. Mordich A. I., Belevich V. N. Bearing capacity of the slabs in floors of building, together with persisted. Stroitel'naya nauka i tekhnika. Minsk, 2005, no. 1, pp. 25-30. (In Russian).
6. Tipovye stroitel'nye konstrukcii, izdeliya i uzly. Seriya B1.020.1-7. Sborno-monolitnaya karkasnaya sistema MVB-1 s ploskimi perekrytiyami dlya zdanij razlichnogo naznacheniya [Type model of the building structurals. Series of B1.020.1-7. Prefabricated monolithic frame system MVB-1 with flat floors of different buildings]. BelNIIS. Minsk, Minsktipproekt Publ., 1999. (In Russian).
7. Bondarenko V. M., Kolchunov V. I., Vorobev E. D., Osovskikh E. V., Dotsenko V. N. Structural safety of civil buildings. Bulleten stroitelnoy techniki, 2004, no. 1, ðð. 8-11. (In Russian).
8. Mordich A. I., Belevich V. N., Simbirkin V. N., Navoi D. I. Practical experience and the main results of full-scale tests of the prefabricated-monolithic frame of BelNIIS. Bulleten stroitelnoy techniki, 2004, no. 8, pp. 8-12. (In Russian).
9. Dorofeev V. S., Egupov K. V., Belyavsky S. A., Galkin S. L. Experimental studies of the bearing capacity of a fragment of the ARKOS precast-monolithic frame with uneven settlement of foundations. Vestnik Odesskoj gosudarstvennoj akademii stroitel'stva i arhitektury, 2010, no. 39, part I, pp. 161-185. (In Russian).
10. Mordich A. I., Galkin S. L., Petrov V. N. The frame of the ARKOS house-building system. Reliability and safety. Beton i zhelezobeton, 2013, no. 2, pp. 27-31. (In Russian).
- For citation: Bosakov S. V., Mordich A. I., Simbirkin V. N. Bearing Capacity and Deformations when Bending the Multi-Hollow Floor Slab with Stops at the Ends (in order of discussion). Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 6, pp. 26-36. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.06.26-36.