- WATER SUPPLY, SEWERAGE, BUILDING SYSTEMS OF WATER RESOURCES PROTECTION
- Deformations Of Fastenings Of Slopes Of Retaining Structures At Technological Purpose Reservoirs
- UDC 519.216.3: 627.8 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.05.62-72
Victor E. LEVKEVICH, e-mail: email@example.com
Belarusian National Technical University, prospekt Nezavisimosti, 65, korp. 1, Minsk 220013, Republic of Belarus
Alexander V. BUZUK, e-mai:l firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Civil Protection of the Ministry of Emergencies of Belarus, ul. Mashinostroiteley, 25, Minsk 220118, Republic of Belarus
Abstract. The article presents the data of field, laboratory and theoretical studies, which made it possible to determine that processing, abrasion destruction of natural shores and loose upstream slopes of dams and enclosing structures, takes place on technological water bodies of Belarus - regardless of their economic use - technical, drinking water supply, regulation of runoff, energy, land reclamation, etc. The period of development of the processing process and the formation of the equilibrium profile is divided into a number of time periods (stages). Three stages are distinguished for the conditions of water bodies in Belarus: initial, intense dynamics and attenuation (equilibrium). Based on the data of field surveys of shore protection structures, the current state of various types of fasteners is assessed with the identification of the causes of their destruction and the extent of deformations. It has been established that the most common shore and slope fastenings are fastenings in the form of reinforced concrete monolithic or prefabricated plates. It is determined that the most widespread are the deformations of the fastenings in the form of the disclosure of inter-tile construction, temperature and settlement joints. As a result of opening the joints of the plates, the destruction and washing out of the sand and gravel bed, the formation of hollows and niches in the body of the slope with its subsequent processing, deformation and destruction of the fastening take place. It should be noted that the destruction of the fastening also occurs in stages, and the stages of the destruction of the fastening coincide with the staging of the processing of loose ground slopes. Based on the data of full-scale and experimental laboratory studies, scientifically substantiated criteria for assessing the stability of soil slopes and slopes with fastening by reinforced concrete slabs are proposed, which can be used to predict the state of designed and operated shore protection structures and fastening slopes. An enlarged methodology has been developed for assessing the risks abrasion of coasts and slopes of retaining structures based on the proposed territorial coefficient of abrasion risk, a mathematical factor model of risk based on the fault tree, and also an experimental electronic map of the risks of abrasion for the conditions of water bodies in the Minsk region of Belarus are developed.
Key words: technological reservoir, reservoir, slope fastening, deformation, abrasion, coastal protection, stability criteria, territorial risk coefficient from abrasion, risk map.
1. Vodnyj kodeks Respubliki Belarus [Water Code of the Republic of Belarus]. Minsk, 2014. 43 p. (In Russian).
2. Levkevich V. E. Dinamika beregov ruslovyh, nalivnyh i ozernyh vodohranilishch Belarusi [Dynamics of the banks of channel, bulk and lake reservoirs of Belarus]. Minsk, Pravo i ekonomika Publ., 2015. 202 p. (In Russian).
3. Levkevich V. E. Dinamicheskaya ustojchivost' beregov vodohranilishch Belarusi [Dynamic stability of the shores of the reservoirs of Belarus]. Minsk, Pravo i ekonomika Publ., 2015. 307 p. (In Russian).
4. Kobyak V. V. The results of laboratory and field studies of coastal processes of reservoirs in Belarus. Vestnik komandno-inzhenernogo instituta MCHS Respubliki Belarus', 2011, no. 1 (13), pp. 15-22. (In Russian).
5. Levkevich V. E. Ustojchivost' beregozashchitnyh i beregoukrepitel'nyh sooruzhenij vodohranilishch Belarusi [Stability of coastal protection and shore protection structures of reservoirs in Belarus]. Minsk, Pravo i ekonomika Publ., 2019. 160 p. (In Russian).
6. Levkevich V. E. Kreplenie beregov i verhovyh otkosov podpornyh sooruzhenij gidrouzlov Belarusi [Fastening of coasts and horse slopes of retaining structures of hydroelectric facilities of Belarus]. Minsk, BNTU Publ., 2019. 172 p. (In Russian).
7. Buzuk A. V. Criterion for the stability of slopes of retaining structures and the banks of reservoirs with deformed reinforced concrete fastening. Melioraciya, 2018, no. 4 (86), pp. 24-30. (In Russian).
8. Mihnevich E. I., Bogoslavchik P. M., Volod'ko E. A. Ensuring the sustainability of dams for flood protection on the Goryn River. Nauka i tekhnika, 2013, no. 5, pp. 34-39. (In Russian).
9. TKP45-3.04-170-2009. Gidrotekhnicheskie sooruzheniya. Pravila opredeleniya nagruzok i vozdejstvij(volnovyh, ledovyh i ot sudov [Hydraulic structures. Rules for determining loads and impacts (wave, ice and from ships)]. Minsk, Minstrojarhitektury Publ., 2011. 73 p. (In Russian).
10. Ragozin A. L., Burova V. N. Regional analysis of abrasion hazard and risk on the seas and reservoirs of Russia. Sovremennye problemy izucheniya beregov. St. Petersburg, 1995, pp. 45- 46. (In Russian).
11. Burova V. N. Zakonomernosti formirovaniya i ocenka opasnosti pererabotki beregov vodohranilishch [Regularities of formation and hazard assessment of processing the banks of reservoirs]. Diss. Moscow, 1998. 153 p. Available at: https://search.rsl.ru/ru/record/01000186960 (accessed 20.03.2020). (In Russian).
12. Anisimova N. A., Tarasova S. V. Dynamics of processing the coastal slopes of the Gorky reservoir. Nauka i tekhnika na rechnom transporte. Spec. vyp, 2003, pp. 111-113. (In Russian).
13. Habidov A. Sh. et al. Upravlenie sostoyaniem beregov vodohranilishch [Management of the state of the shores of reservoirs]. Novosibirsk, SO RAN Publ., 2009. 239 p. (In Russian).
14. Nazarov N. N. Geographical study of the coasts and water areas of the Kama reservoirs. Geograficheskij vestnik, 2006, no. 2, pp. 18-36. (In Russian).
15. Sobol' S. V., Ikonnikov L. B., Hohlov D. N. Analysis of the reformation of the abrasion banks of the Gorky reservoir for the period 1957-2010 with a forecast for the next decade. Gidrotekhnicheskoe stroitel'stvo, 2011, no. 12, pp. 13-20. (In Russian).
16. Sobol' I. S., Hohlov D. N. Modification of the method of E. G. Kachugin for a variant computer prediction of the reformation of the abrasive shores of exploited lowland reservoirs. Vestnik MGSU. Seriya: Informacionnye sistemy i logistika v stroitel'stve, 2012, no. 10, pp. 281- 286. (In Russian).
17. Mihnevich E. I., Levkevich V. E. Stability of the banks of reservoirs during the formation of a profile of dynamic equilibrium in disconnected soils. Melioraciya, 2016, no. 4 (78), pp. 18-23. (In Russian).
18. Levkevich V. E. Gidro-morfodinamika pribrezhnoj zony vodohranilishch GES Belarusi [Hydro-morphodynamics of the coastal zone of reservoirs of hydroelectric power stations of Belarus]. Minsk, Pravo i ekonomika Publ., 2018. 143 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Levkevich V. E., Buzuk A. V. Deformations of Fastenings of Slopes of Retaining Structures at Technological Purpose Reservoirs. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 5, pp. 62-72. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.05.62-72.