- BASES AND FOUNDATIONS, UNDERGROUND STRUCTURES
- Choosing The Method Of Construction Of The Underground Part Of The Building
- UDC 624.1 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.05.57-61
Anatoly A. GONCHAROV, e-mail: email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The main methods of construction of the underground part of buildings are given. It is shown that the choice of the method requires a mandatory technical and economic comparison of various options, since different construction methods can be used for almost any structural scheme of the underground part and under any hydrogeological conditions. An important role in choosing a method is to assess its reliability - ensuring compliance with all design parameters, as well as the integrity of buildings located in the zone of influence. The most serious justification requires the method "Top Down" (top-down), the use of which for some conditions leads to cheaper, but in most cases - to a significant increase in the cost of construction. For comparative analysis, a survey of several objects under construction in Moscow was performed and the design documentation of previously constructed objects using the "Top Down" method was studied. The performed approximate calculations showed that the use of this method leads, as a rule, to a significant increase in the cost of construction of the underground part.
Key words: underground part of building, verticalslopes fastening, bored piles, slurry wall, "Top Down" method, open method of construction of underground part of building.
1. Balagez'yan A. A., Ryazanova G. N. Features of the technology of construction of the underground part of buildings and structures using the "wall in the ground" method". Sbornik nauchnyh statej 3-j Mezhdunarodnoj nauchnoj konferencii perspektivnyh razrabotok molodyh uchenyh [Collection of scientific articles of the 3rd International scientific conference of promising developments of young scientists (Kursk, December 11-12, 2018)]. Vol. 1. Kursk, Universitetskaya kniga Publ., 2018, pp. 40-43. (In Russian).
2. Bilyalova S. A. Method of construction in a cramped urban environment. Sbornik nauchnyh trudov po materialam XXIX mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii "Perspektivy razvitiya nauki i obrazovaniya" [Collection of scientific papers based on the materials of the XXIX international scientific and practical conference "Prospects for the development of science and education" (Moscow, May 31, 2018)]. Moscow, IP Tugolukov A. V. Publ., 2018, pp. 596-598. (In Russian).
3. Goncharov A. A. Metody vozvedeniya podzemnoj chasti zdanij i sooruzhenij [Methods of construction of the underground part of buildings and structures]. Moscow, MGSU Publ., 2013. 53 p. (In Russian).
4. Erbahaev V. O. Methods of construction of underground buildings and structures. Tiered method. Vestnik Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta, 2014, no. 7 (90), pp. 64-71. (In Russian).
5. Zhabasova R. V., Erzyajkina A. O., Kuznecova E. V. The problem of construction in cramped conditions. Application of innovative technologies. Materialy IX Nacional'noj konferencii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem "Sovremennye problemy i perspektivy razvitiya stroitel'stva, teplogazosnabzheniya i energoobespecheniya" [Materials of the IX National conference with international participation "Modern problems and prospects of development of construction, heat and gas supply and energy supply"]. Saratov, SGAU im. N. I. Vavilova Publ., 2019, pp. 101-106. (In Russian).
6. Zege S. O., Brojd I. I. Improving the technology of construction of buried structures (Moscow method). Trudy mezhdunarodnoj konferencii po geotekhnike "Geotekhnicheskie problemy megapolisov" [Proceedings of the international conference on geotechnics "Geotechnical problems of megacities" (Moscow, June 7-10, 2010)]. Vol. 4. Moscow, PI Georekonstrukciya Publ., 2010, pp. 1433-1436. (In Russian).
7. Il'ichev V. A. Modern soil mechanics - practical construction. Rossijskaya geotekhnika - shag v XXI v. : trudy yubilejnoj konferencii, posvyashchennoj 50-letiyu ROMGGiF [Russian geotechnics - a step in the XXI century: proceedings of the anniversary conference dedicated to the 50th anniversary of the ROMGGiF (Moscow, March 15-16, 2007)]. Vol. 1. Moscow, 2007, pp. 115-118. (In Russian).
8. Kolybin I. V. Underground structures and ditches in urban conditions-experience of the last decade. Ibid, pp. 114-153. (In Russian).
9. Konovalov P. A. Konovalov V. P. Osnovaniya i fundamenty rekonstruiruemyh zdanij [Bases and foundations of reconstructed buildings]. Moscow, ASV Pybl., 2011. 384 p. (In Russian).
10. Lebedev I. O., Kirillov A. I., CHugunov A. S. "Top down" technology - a modern technological solution in construction. Vestnik studencheskogo nauchnogo obshchestva, 2018, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 142-144. (In Russian).
11. Malyj I. M., Kozlov A. V. Calculation of the load-bearing capacity on the ground and the use of microswitches "TITAN" for fixing retaining structures. Metro i tonneli, 2011, no. 4, pp. 30-33. (In Russian).
12. Ponomarev A. B. Rekonstrukciya podzemnogo prostranstva [Reconstruction of underground space]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2006. 232 p. (In Russian).
13. Sizov B. G., Hidirov I. R., Shikov L. V. Construction and reorganization of underground construction facilities. Sbornik dokladov i materialov VII Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii "Innovacii v otraslyah narodnogo hozyajstva, kak faktor resheniya social'no-ekonomicheskih problem sovremennosti [Collection of reports and materials of the VII International scientific and practical conference "Innovations in the sectors of the national economy as a factor in solving socio-economic problems of our time" (Moscow, December 7-8, 2017)]. Moscow, Institut nepreryvnogo obrazovaniya Publ., 2017, pp. 233-246. (In Russian).
14. Sopegin G. V., Sursanov D. N. Prospects for applying the "top down" construction technology in Perm. Vestnik Permskogo nacional'nogo issledovatel'skogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta. Prikladnaya ekologiya. Urbanistika, 2016, no. 1 (21), pp. 147-158. (In Russian).
15. Tkachenko A. N., Zhdanova D. G. Technology for multi-storey monolithic underground buildings. Stroitel'stvo i nedvizhimost, 2019, no. 1 (4), pp. 86-90. (In Russian).
16. Chernyshova A. M. Technology of construction of the underground part of a building or structure "Moscow method". Stroitel'stvo - formirovanie sredy zhiznedeyatel'nosti : XXI Mezhdunarodnoj nauchnoj konferencii [Construction - shaping the life environment : XXI International scientific conference (Moscow, April 25-27, 2018)]. Moscow, MISI - MGSU Publ., 2018, pp. 370-372. (In Russian).
17. Shumakov I. V., Nikulin V. B. Innovative methods of construction of the underground part of buildings. Izvestiya YuzGU, 2011, no. 5-2 (38), pp. 411-414. (In Russian).
18. Verstov V. V., Gajdo A. N., Ivanov Ya. V. Tekhnologiya i kompleksnaya mekhanizaciya shpuntovyh i svajnyh rabot [Technology and complex mechanization of sheet piling and piling operations]. St. Petersburg, Lan' Publ., 2012. 288 p. (In Russian).
19. Akimov F. N., Akimova E. Sh. Economic justification of the choice of fixing the walls of deep Foundation pits. Ekonomika stroitel'stva i prirodopol'zovaniya, 2018, no. 2 (67), pp. 6-15. (In Russian).
20. Dunaev A. I. Influence of the upper layers of the ground water catchment area on the amount of their runoff. Vestnik Bryanskoj GSKHA, 2014, no. 4, pp. 64-71. (In Russian).
21. Tekhnologiya "TOP DOWN". Podzemnyj Peterburg. ["TOP DOWN" technology. Underground Petersburg]. Available at: http://underspb.ru/blog/ooo-geoizol/tehnologiya-top-down/ (accessed 10.03.2020). (In Russian).
- For citation: Goncharov A. A. Choosing the Method of Construction of the Underground Part of the Building. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 5, pp. 57-61. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.05.57-61.