- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Steel-Reinforced Concrete Floors With The Use Of Bent Steel Profiles
- UDC 624.012.4:624.014.2 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.05.10-14
Alexander R. TUSNIN, e-mail: email@example.com
Tatiana I. AKHRAMOCHKINA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The issues of designing a steel-reinforced concrete floor using bent steel profiles are considered. The steel-reinforced concrete flooring consists of a monolithic reinforced concrete slab arranged on a removable formwork, and steel bent profiles. The removable formwork during the concreting process rests on steel beams without additional mounting posts in the floor span. Steel beams accept the weight of the formwork and concrete during the pouring, working on bending. After concrete strengthening, they mainly work on stretching as part of composite steel-reinforced concrete structure. The article has identified the advantages and disadvantages of steel-reinforced concrete flooring with the use of light steel thin-walled bent profiles. Checking the strength of the beam at the concreting stage and evaluating the load-bearing capacity of the floor after the concrete strength is set confirm the performance of this structure. Using the regulatory methodology for SP 266.1325800.2016, the area of implementation of steel and concrete flooring with CFS beams and the nomenclature of applied steel beams have been established. For practical application of the presented design, it is recommended to conduct experimental and theoretical research and develop engineering methods.
Key words: steel-reinforced concrete structures, bent steel profile, light steel thin-walled structures, removable formwork, bearing capacity of flooring.
1. Glazunov Yu. V. Technical and economic research and application of steel reinforced concrete structure. Kommunal'noe hozyajstvo gorodov, 2008, no. 80, pp. 89-94. (In Russian).
2. Babalich V. S., Androsov E. N. Steel-reinforced concrete structures and the prospects of their application in the construction practice of Russia. Uspekhi sovremennoj nauki, 2017, no. 4, pp. 205-208. (In Russian).
3. Kibireva YU. A., Astaf'eva N. S. Application of steel-reinforced concrete structures. Ekologiya i stroitel'stvo, 2018, no. 2, pp. 27-34. (In Russian).
4. Al'himenko A. I., Vatin N. I., Rybakov V. A. Tekhnologiya legkih stal'nyh tonkostennyh konstrukcij [Technology of light steel thin-walled structures]. St. Petersburg, SPbGPU Publ., 2008. 27 p. (In Russian).
5. Rostovyh G. N. Improvement of the method for calculating flexible stops in steel and concrete bridge structures. Izvestiya Peterburgskogo universiteta putej soobshcheniya, 2007, no. 3, pp. 79- 87. (In Russian).
6. STO 0047-2005. Perekrytiya stalezhelezobetonnye s monolitnoj plitoj po stal'nomu profilirovanomu nastilu [Steel reinforced concrete floors with a monolithic slab on a steel profiled flooring]. Moscow, 2005. 64 p. (In Russian).
7. Hsu C.T.T., Punurai S., Punurai W., Majdi Y. New composite beams having coldformed steel joists and concrete slab. Engineering Structure, 2014, no. 71, pp. 187-200.
8. Ahmed I. M., Tsavdaridis K. D. The evolution of composite flooring systems: applications, testing, modelling and eurocode design approaches. Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 2019, no. 155, pp. 286-300.
9. Teplova Zh. S., Vinogradova N. A. Strength of steel-reinforced concrete samples under central compression. Stroitel'stvo unikal'nyh zdanij i sooruzhenij, 2015, no. 5 (32), pp. 29-38. (In Russian).
10. Krylov S. B., Semenov V. A., Konin D. V., Krylov A. S., Rozhkova L. S. About the new Guide to the design of steel-reinforced concrete structures (in the development of SP 266.13330.2016 "Steel-reinforced concrete structures. Design rules"). ACADEMIA. Arhitektura i stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 1, pp. 99-106. (In Russian).
11. Rybakov V. A. Modern methods for calculating metal structures from thin-walled profiles. Strojmetall, 2007, no. 2(2), pp. 36-38. (In Russian).
12. Panova E. S., Sergeev E. I. Features of calculation of steel-reinforced concrete structures. Nauchnyj vzglyad v budushchee, 2019, vol. 1, no. 14, pp. 72-75. (In Russian).
- For citation: Tusnin A. R., Akhramochkina T. I. Steel-Reinforced Concrete Floors with the Use of Bent Steel Profiles. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 5, pp. 10-14. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.05.10-14.