- INFORMATION SYSTEMS IN CONSTRUCTION
- Stream Technologies Of Data Analysis In Construction Organizational And Technological Design
- UDC 004:621.643 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.04.48-52
Pavel B. KAGAN, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The issues of intellectual processing of large information data arrays in construction are considered. The concept of an automated system for analyzing big data is proposed. The technology of data mining assumes the possibility of estimating the time and cost of performing work on the basis of the used organizational and technological models and real indicators of time and labor observed by these models, and, accordingly, the formation of specific technical and economic indicators. Such indicators are of great importance in the current conditions of activity of construction organizations, they are used by the management of construction organizations in the preparation of tender documents, the development of construction organization projects, and in settlements with subcontractors. The proposed sequence of actions when using data mining technology to estimate the time and cost of work performance and resource consumption will make it possible at the stage of a feasibility study or decision to conclude contractual obligations to provide a better understanding of future costs and timing of work. This technique assumes the possibility of its use by both data analysis specialists, and process engineers, BIM managers, and other specialists and has a number of advantages due to the use of discriminant functions for data analysis.
Key words: Big Data, intellectual data analysis, organizational and technological design, information modeling in construction, data management.
1. Forman Dzh. Mnogo cifr. Analiz bol'shih dannyh pri pomoshchi Excel [Lots of numbers. Big data analysis using Excel]. Moscow, Al'pina Pablisher Publ., 2016. 464 p. (In Russian).
2. Prokopec A. Konkurentnoe programmirovanie na Scala [Competitive programming in Scala]. Moscow, DMK Press Publ., 2017. 342 p. (In Russian).
3. Kagan P. B. Analytical studies of BIG Data in construction. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2018, no. 3, pp. 80-84. (In Russian).
4. Vikent'eva O. L., Deryabin A. I., Shestakova L. V., Kychkin A. V. Synthesis of information management system for subsystems of technical support for intelligent buildings. Vestnik MGSU, 2017, vol. 12, iss. 10 (109), pp. 1191-1201. (In Russian).
5. Ivanov N., Gnevanov M. Big data: perspectives of using in urban planning and management. MATEC Web of Conferences, 2018, no.170, pp. 01107.
6. Larin V. S., Zheleznov M. M., Kagan P. B. Big data processing for automated specification creation in modern BIM projects. Sistemotekhnika stroitel'stva. Kiberfizicheskie stroitel'nye sistemy - 2019: sb. materialov Vseros. nauch. konf. [System engineering of construction. Cyberphysical building systems-2019: collection of materials allros. scientific conf. (Moscow, November 25, 2019). NIU MGSU]. Moscow, MISI- MGSU Publ., 2019, pp. 372-377. (In Russian).
7. Volkov A. A., Kagan P. B., Afanas'eva A. A. Works in the development of the digital economy. Ibid. Pp. 63-67. (In Russian).
8. Osipovich L. M. The basis for quality control of construction products - technological maps of work production. Trudy Novosibirskogo gos. arhit.-stroit. un-ta (Sibstrin), 2016, vol. 19, no. 2 (62), pp. 62-73. (In Russian).
9. MDS 12-29.2006. Metodicheskie rekomendacii po razrabotke i oformleniyu tekhnologicheskoj karty [Guidelines for the development and design of the technological map]. Moscow, FGUP TSPP Publ., 2007. 12 p. (In Russian).
10. Zarubezhnyj opyt normirovaniya truda. Rekomendacii po ispol'zovaniyu v otechestvennoj praktike [Foreign experience of regulation of labor. Recommendations for use in domestic practice]. Available at: https://www.jobgrade.ru/2007/01/27/. (accessed 10.02.2020). (In Russian).
11. Afonin P. N., Afonin D. N. Statisticheskij analiz s primeneniem sovremennyh programmnyh sredstv [Statistical analysis using modern software tools]. St. Petersburg, IC "Intermediya" Publ,, 2015. 100 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Kagan P. B. Stream Technologies of Data Analysis in Construction Organizational and Technological Design. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 4, pp. 48-52. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.04.48-52.