- ECOLOGICAL SAFETY OF CONSTRUCTION AND MUNICIPAL FACILITIES
- Calculation Of The Radiation Temperature Of The Urban Development Environment
- UDC 504.75.05 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.04.34-40
Yuri A. SUMERKIN, e-mail: email@example.com
Megastroy, Mytishchinskaya 2-ya, 2, str. 2, Moscow 129626, Russian Federation
Abstract. The radiation ambient temperature is one of the microclimatic indicators of urban areas, which determines the safe stay of people in them during the warm period of the year. The ability of artificial coatings to accumulate and radiate heat energy should be taken into account in making competent urban planning decisions to eliminate or reduce the additional heat load on the urban environment. The calculation of radiation temperatures of the environment contributes to the adoption of environmentally safe urban planning decisions of specific areas. Using such "tools" as changing the orientation of the urban object to the cardinal directions, thermal properties of anthropogenic coatings, their concentration (density), and exposure, it is possible to control the radiation power of the surrounding surfaces, and, accordingly, the value of radiation temperatures. Research with the use of the globe thermometer confirms change in the radiation temperatures. In this case, the elementary area can be replaced with the reduced site, which will be the limit when calculating the irradiance coefficients of the required accuracy from the elements of urban development. The size of the reduced site is usually a uniform architectural element of the facade plane, for example, the size of a standard window or half of the average wall panel, etc., which is convenient for assigning the materials of the above sites radiation absorption coefficients and calculating or measuring the surface temperature. A method for calculating radiation temperatures, which is based on determining the irradiation coefficients from the globe thermometer to the surrounding fences of an imaginary space (parallelepiped) of the yard, with due regard for their surface temperatures, is proposed.
Key words: ecological safety of urban environment, urban planning solution, microclimate of urban areas, irradiance coefficient, globe thermometer, radiation temperature of environment.
1. Howard L. The climate of London, deduced from meteorological observations, made at different places in the neighborhood of the metropolis, 2 vol., London, 1818-20. Available at: https://books.google.ru/books?id=7skTAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover&hl=ru#vonepage&q&f=false (accessed 10.03.2020).
2. Sumerkin Y. A., Telichenko V. I. Assessment of ecological safety of territories adjoining residential areas. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitelstvo, 2017, no. 6, pp. 99-103. (In Russian).
3. Tkachuk S. V. Comparative analysis of bioclimatic indexes for prediction using a mesoscale model. Proc. of the Russian State Hydrometeorological University, 2001, no. 20, pp. 109-118. (In Russian).
4. Fedorovich G. V. Assessment of the Thermal Situation With the help of a black glob temperature. Bezopasnost i okhrana truda, 2011, no. 1, pp. 68-71. (In Russian).
5. Malyavina E. G., Barsukova M. A. Development of a method of calculation of local asymmetry of radiation temperature. Nauchnoe obozrenie, 2015, no. 8, pp. 38-41. (In Russian).
6. Sumerkin Y. A. Field surveys of residential development on the subject of energy impact of buildings on the microclimatic conditions of courtyard space. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitelstvo, 2017, no. 5, pp. 76-80. (In Russian).
7. Astakhov S. P., Kazarina V. D., Orlova Yu. Method for determining the values of energy illumination of the earth's surface by ultraviolet radiation of the sun. Matematicheskaya morfologiya. Elektronnyy matematicheskiy i mediko-biologicheskiy zhurnal, 2015, vol. 14, iss. 4. Available at: http://sgma.alpha-design.ru/mmorph/n-48-html/astahov/astahov.htm (accessed 20.09.2019) (In Russian).
8. Myagkov M. S. Regulation and standards of microclimatic conditions of urban areas. Implementation of bioclimatic comfort requirements in the design preparation of construction. Available at: https://marhi.ru/kafedra/techno/phisics/myagkov_climat.pdf (accessed 20.09.2019) (In Russian).
- For citation: Sumerkin Y. A. Calculation of the Radiation Temperature of the Urban Development Environment. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 4, pp. 34-40. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.04.34-40.