- TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIZATION OF CONSTRUCTION
- Parameters Of Technological Processes Reengineering
- UDC 69.009 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.04.28-33
Sergey B. SBORSHIKOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Natalya V. LAZAREVA, e-mail: LazarevaNV@mgsu.ru
Lyubov A. MASLOVA, e-mail: MaslovaLA@mgsu.ru
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article is devoted to reengineering of technological processes - a method of their qualitative transformation on an innovative basis, which in turn assumes the availability of tools that make it possible to establish the economic efficiency and technical capability of such transformations of construction production, to identify the effect of their implementation. In this regard, the problem of forming a parametric model of reengineering of construction technological processes, which involves four enlarged groups of indicators that reflect the quantitative and qualitative characteristics of the processes: materials used, working time, machine time, spatial organization, is considered. It is established that parameters can have either an absolute (physical, cost) or relative (point, percentage) expression and also make their own decomposition. The practical significance of the provisions given in the article is determined by the development of methods of technical rationing, which leads to a reduction in the cost and duration of construction.
Key words: reengineering, resource provision, material and technical resources, rationing, cost engineering, project management, investment and construction activities.
1. Sborshchikov S. B. Logistika reguliruyushchikh vozdeystviy v investitsionno-stroitel'noy sfere (teoriya, metodologiya, praktika) [Logistics of regulatory influences in the investment and construction field (theory, methodology, practice)]. Moscow, 2012. 308 p. Available at: https://search.rsl.ru/ru/record/01005015240 (accessed 20.02.2020) (In Russian).
2. Sborshchikov S. B. Theoretical patterns and features of the organization of impacts on investment and construction activities. Vestnik MGSU, 2009, no. 2, pp. 183-187. (In Russian).
3. Raizberg B. A., Lozovsky L. Sh., Starodubtseva E. B. Sovremennyy ekonomicheskiy slovar [Modern economic dictionary]. Moscow, INFRA-M Publ., 1999. 479 p. (In Russian).
4. Shinkareva G. N. A model of an engineering scheme for the organization of construction in the long term of the life cycle of objects. Vestnik MGSU, 2018, vol. 13, no. 9(120), pp. 1090-1105. (In Russian).
5. Shinkareva G. N. A model of an engineering scheme for the organization of construction for life cycle contracts. Vestnik MGSU, 2018, vol. 13, no. 10(121), pp. 1204-1210. (In Russian).
6. Aleksanin A. V. Perspective directions of development of the organization of construction. Nauchnoe obozrenie, 2015, no. 10-1, pp. 378-381. (In Russian).
7. Zharov Y. V. Estimation of the parameters of organizational and technological solutions based on neural network models. Vestnik BGTU im. V. G. Shukhova, 2018, no. 2, pp. 110-115. (In Russian).
8. Lazareva N. V. Cost engineering as the basis for the integration of planning, financing and pricing processes in investment and construction activities. Vestnik MGSU, 2015, no. 11, pp. 178-185. (In Russian).
9. Silka D. N. System engineering of project financing in construction: actual problems and solutions. Sistemotekhnika stroitel'stva. Kiberfizicheskie stroitel'nye sistemy [System engineering of construction. Cyberphysical building systems]. Moscow, MGSU Publ., 2018, pp. 221-224. (In Russian).
11. Akchurin A. I., Plotnikov A. N., Plotnikov D. A., Shamyenova G. R. Mekhanizm integral'noy otsenki sistemy upravleniya innovatsionno-investitsionnymi proektam [The mechanism of integrated assessment of the management system of innovation and investment projects]. Saratov, KUBiK Publ., 2015. 178 p. (In Russian).
11. Sborshchikov S. B., Maslova L. A., Zhuravlev P. A. Reengineering in construction. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 7, pp. 71-76. (In Russian).
12. Sborshchikov S. B., Maslova L. A. Elements of information and analytical support for the reengineering of capital construction projects. Vestnik MGSU, 2019, vol. 14, iss. 7, pp. 912-921. (In Russian).
13. Sborshchikov S. B., Lazareva N. V., Maslova L. A. Resource support for the reengineering of capital construction projects. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 12, pp. 66-71. (In Russian).
14. Zhuravlev P. A. To the question of the use of resource-technological modeling in the formation of investment programs. Vestnik BGTU im. V. G. Shukhova, 2017, no. 7, pp. 198-201. (In Russian).
15. Zhuravlev P. A., Kochenkova E. M. Stage-by-stage resource-technological modeling for capital construction objects during the formation of investment programs. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 6, pp. 76-80. (In Russian).
16. Monastyrev P. V., Yezersky V. A., Klychnikov R. Yu. Simulation model of optimization of parameters of thermomodernization of residential buildings on a city scale. Vestnik VolgGASU. Seriya: Stroitel'stvo i arkhitektura, 2013, no. 31-2(50), pp. 475-484. (In Russian).
17. Klyuev V. D., Levchenko A. V. Methodological approach to the creation of information-analytical systems of cost monitoring in construction. Nauchnoe obozrenie, 2014, no. 1, pp. 214-218. (In Russian).
18. Lyapin A. V., Lyapin V. Yu. A modern approach to the organization of estimated activities in construction. Nauchnoe obozrenie, 2016, no. 8, pp. 251-255. (In Russian).
19. Ermolaev E. E. Features of determining the fixed cost of construction in the framework of state programs. Vestnik universiteta (Gosudarstvennyy universitet upravleniya), 2013, no. 11, pp. 35-38. (In Russian).
- For citation: Sborshikov S. B., Lazareva N. V., Maslova L. A. Parameters of Technological Processes Reengineering . Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 4, pp. 28-33. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.04.28-33.