- TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIZATION OF CONSTRUCTION
- Construction Control As A Strategy For Improving The Quality Of Buildings And Structures
- UDC 69.05:658.562 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.04.22-27
Pavel P. OLEYNIK, e-mail: OleynikPP@mgsu.ru
Anastasia D. ULITINA, e-mail: email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. In construction production, the safety of constructing buildings and structures is achieved by ensuring the required quality as a result of systematic construction control based on the implementation of a complex of technical, economic and organizational measures at all stages of the object's life cycle. The article deals with the actual problem of improving the quality of construction products-buildings and structures in conjunction with the activities of construction control bodies. The article presents the advanced foreign and domestic experience of ensuring the quality control at the construction sites, providing for the prevention of the underlying causes of defects and increasing the interest of the contractors directly. On the basis of the analysis of the current situation with quality control at the construction market, ways to improve its efficiency by developing a unified system of technological implementation of relevant requirements for the quality of construction products, determining the rational number and business load of construction control engineers, as well as the active activities of self-regulatory organizations in this area are offered.
Key words: construction control, foreign and domestic experience in quality control, construction products, defects of structures, technical customer.
1. Garev V. M., Letchford A. N. Normativnye trebovaniya k kachestvu stroitel'nyh i montazhnyh rabot [Normative requirements to the quality of construction and installation works]. St. Petersburg, Centr kachestva stroitel'stva Publ., 2014. 96 p. (In Russian).
2. Strazhnikov A. M. Monitoring kachestva zhilishchnogo fonda [Monitoring the quality of the housing stock]. Moscow, Ves' Sergiev Posad Publ., 2002. 388 p. (In Russian).
3. Grozdov V. T. Defekty stroitel'nyh konstrukcij i ih posledstviya [Defects of building structures and their consequences]. St. Petersburg, Centr kachestva stroitel'stva Publ., 2007. 140 p. (In Russian).
4. Kotel'nikov V. S. Stroitel'nyj kontrol' [Construction control]. Moscow, NTC "Promyshlennaya bezopasnost" Publ., 2010. 499 p. (In Russian).
5. Poletaev K. N., Yufereva A. D. Comparison of domestic and foreign construction quality management systems. StudArctic forum, 2017, vol. 1(5). Available at: http://saf.petrsu.ru/journal/article.php?id=1083 (accessed 11.02.2020). (In Russian).
6. Vinogradova O. A. Foreign experience of quality management of building structures on the example of Germany and its adaptation to the Russian reality. Voprosy sovremennoj nauki i praktiki, 2014, no. 1(50), pp. 153-169. (In Russian).
7. Finskij opyt: kadry reshayut vse! [Finnish experience: cadres decide everything!] Available at: http://www.vestnik.info/archive/42/article891.html (accessed 11.02.2020). (In Russian).
8. Krylova G. D. Standartizaciya, sertifikaciya i metrologiya [Standardization, certification and Metrology]. Available at: http://www.xumuk.ru/ssm/ (accessed 11.02.2020). (In Russian).
9. Kazakov D. A. Stroitel'nyj kontrol' [Construction control]. Rostov-na-Donu, Feniks Publ., 2012. 477 p. (In Russian).
10. Expenses for conducting construction control. What can controllers disagree with? Available at: https://wiseeconomist.ru/poleznoe/6224-rasxody-provedenie-stroitelnogo-kontrolya-chem-mogut-soglasitsya (accessed 11.02.2020). (In Russian).
11. Construction control: goals and procedure. Available at: https://remstroiblog.ru/natalia/2018/03/07/stroitelnyiy-kontrol-tseli-i-protsedura-provedeniya/ (accessed 11.02.2020). (In Russian).
12. Shrejber K. A. Tekhnologiya proizvodstva remontno-stroitel'nyh rabot [Production technology of repair and construction works]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2014. 264 p. (In Russian).
13. Olejnik P. P., Kuz'mina T. K. Modeling of activity of the technical customer. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2012, no. 11, pp. 42-43. (In Russian).
14. Olejnik P. P., Kurenkov O. G. Assessment of the degree of reflection of the quality of the object in the executive documentation. Stroitel'noe proizvodstvo, 2019, no. 1, pp. 78-81. (In Russian).
- For citation: Oleynik P. P., Ulitina A. D. Construction Control as a Strategy for Improving the Quality of Buildings and Structures. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 4, pp. 22-27. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.04.22-27.