- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Wooden Trusses With Nodal Joints On Glued Flat Rods
- UDC 624.071:624.078.4 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.04.09-15
Ivan I. LISITSKY, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Victor I. ZHADANOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Igor V. RUDNEV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Orenburg State University, prosp. Pobedy, 13, Orenburg 460018, Russian Federation
Abstract. Wooden trusses are widely used in construction and differ in a variety of structural forms. In general, their bearing capacity and stiffness are determined by the design solution of the node joints. In order to accept significant loads and reduce the overall deformation of trusses, it is necessary to develop new types of nodes that would also be characterized by low labor intensity of manufacturing and a high degree of operational reliability. Proposed by the authors nodes of wooden trusses based on steel glued flat rods are met the above requirements. The article describes the results of experimental studies of a wooden truss with nodal joints on glued flat rods under the short-term loads. The layout principles of the proposed node type are given; test procedure of experimental structures and results of experimental studies are presented: features of operation of steel connecting plates glued into wood in the nodes are revealed. It is shown that the adopted design solution of nodes refers to the joints of wooden structures of a rigid type and provides sufficient load-bearing capacity of the trusses and their increased rigidity. The nature of the destruction and the value of the destructive load confirmed the operational reliability of the proposed type of wooden trusses, including under the action of long-term loads. The analysis of the results revealed the directions of further improvement of wooden trusses nodes with steel glued flat rods.
Key words: wooden trusses, nodes, glued flat rods,strain measurements, fiber deformations, bearing capacity, flexure, rigidity.
1. Orlovich R. B., Gil' Z., Dmitriev P. A. Trends in the development of joints of wooden structures in construction abroad. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitel'stvo, 2004, no. 11, pp. 4-9. (In Russian).
2. Kotlov V. G., Fedosov S. V., Kotlov M. A., Ivanova M. A. Some features of methods for calculating truss structures with connections on metal gear plates taking into account the phenomena of heat and mass transfer. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2016, no. 5, pp. 52-59. (In Russian).
3. Cepaev V. A., Kolobov M. V. Coefficient of reliability of connections of wooden structures on metal gear plates. Zhilishchnoe stroitel'stvo, 2008, no. 5, pp. 26-27. (In Russian).
4. Turkovskij S. B., Pogorel'cev A. A. The creation of wooden structures of the system given on the basis of glued inclined rods. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2007, no. 3, pp. 6-8. (In Russian).
5. Turkovskij S. B., Pogorel'cev A. A., Preobrazhenskaya I. P. Kleenye derevyannye konstrukcii s uzlami na vkleennyh sterzhnyah v sovremennom stroitel'stve (sistema CNIISK) [Glued wooden structures with nodes on glued rods in modern construction (TSNIISK system)]. Moscow, RIF "Strojmaterialy" Publ., 2013. 308 p. (In Russian).
6. Labudin B. V., Rimshin V. I., Melekhov V. I., Popov E. V., Roshchina S. I. Connections of elements of wooden structures on dowels and washers. Vestnik MGSU, 2016, no. 9, pp. 35-50. (In Russian).
7. Vdovin V. M., Ariskin M. V., Dudorova D. D. Vkleennye metallicheskie shajby v soedineniyah derevyannyh konstrukcij [Glued metal washers in the joints of wooden structures]. Penza, PGUAS Publ., 2012. 184 p. (In Russian).
8. Vdovin V. M., Ishmaeva D. D. Experimental studies of rigid nodes of beam structures made of glued wooden elements. Regional'naya arhitektura i stroitel'stvo, 2014, no. 2, pp. 130-137. (In Russian).
9. Purtov V. V., Pavlik A. V. To calculate the connections of elements of wooden structures on metal plates and dowels. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitel'stvo, 2010, no. 11-12, pp. 118-127. (In Russian).
10. Grebenyuk G. I., Purtov V. V., Pavlik A. V., Kuleshova N. I. Experimental studies of connections of wooden elements on metal plates and dowels reinforced with stamped toothed washers under the action of short- term loads. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 4, pp. 92-109. (In Russian).
11. Shmidt A. B., Dmitriev P. A. Atlas stroitel'nyh konstrukcij iz kleenoj drevesiny i vodostojkoj fanery [Atlas of construction structures made of glued wood and water- resistant plywood]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2002. 291 p. (In Russian).
12. Kalugin A. V. Glued timber structures in modern construction. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2011, no. 7 (part. 2), pp. 32-37. (In Russian).
13. Zofia Gil. Zbrojenie elementów drewnianych za pomoc? prêtów spiralnych. VII Konferencja naukowa "Drewno i materia_y drewnopochodne w konstrukcjach budowlanych". Szczecin, 2006, pp. 89-96. (In Poland).
14. Gustafsson P. J., Serrano E. Predicting the pull-out strength of glued-in rods. Proc. of World Conference on Timber Engineering, Whistler Resort, Canada, July-August 2000.
15. Rudnev I. V., Zhadanov V. I., Lisov S. V. Connection of elements of wooden designs with application of glued steel plates. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitel'stvo, 2014, no. 4, pp. 5-8. (In Russian).
16. Patent RF na izobretenie # 2705118. Uzlovoe soedinenie derevyannyh sterzhnej [Nodal connection of wooden rods]. Lisickij I. I., ZHadanov V. I., Rudnev I. V., Chajkin E. A. Opubl. 05.11.19 g. Byull. no. 31. (In Russian).
17. Rudnev I. V., Zhadanov V. I., Dmitriev P. A. On the use of glued metal plates in the joints of wooden structures. Stroitel'naya nauka - 2014: teoriya, obrazovanie, praktika, innovacii [Construction science-2014: theory, education, practice, innovation]. Sb. tr. Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. (Arhangel'sk, May 22-23, 2014). Arhangel'sk, Tipografiya "TOCHKA" Publ., 2014, pp. 378-383. (In Russian).
18. Lisickij I. I., Zhadanov V. I., Rudnev I. V., Ukrainchenko D. A. Ways to increase the load-bearing capacity of joints of wooden structures on steel glued plates. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitel'stvo, 2018, no. 5, pp. 31-43. (In Russian).
19. Rekomendacii po ispytaniyu soedinenij derevyannyh konstrukcij [Recommendations for testing joints of wooden structures]. Moscow, Strojizdat Publ., 1981. 41 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Lisitsky I. I., Zhadanov V. I., Rudnev I. V. Wooden Trusses with Nodal Joints on Glued Flat Rods. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 4, pp. 9-15. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.04.09-15.