- WATER SUPPLY, SEWERAGE, BUILDING SYSTEMS OF WATER RESOURCES PROTECTION
- Efficiency Of Pipe-Lines Rehabilitation By Method Of Applying Cement-Sand Coating
- UDC 628.143.23.004.67 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.03.58-62
Oleg G. PRIMIN, e-mail: email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. Trenchless technologies for restoring pipelines operation are becoming more common in our country when repairing and reconstructing municipal water supply and water disposal systems. One of the popular and cost-effective methods is the application of cement-sand coating, which has high mechanical and anti- corrosion properties. The results of full- scale hydraulic experiments in order to determine the empirical dependencies of pressure losses for a steel pipe with an applied cement-sand coating are presented. The experiments were carried out at the experimental production stand of the Department of Water Supply and Water Disposal of the Moscow State University of Civil Engineering. The results obtained make it possible to perform an estimated hydraulic calculation of the pipeline water supply network during major repairs. Applying the protective cement -sand coating during pipeline repair makes it possible to ensure the required level of its reliability and reduce accidents on water supply networks, improve the hydraulic characteristics of the restored pipeline, as well as preserve the quality of water transported from water treatment stations to consumers.
Key words: pipeline, reconstruction, cement-sand coating, hydraulics, resistance, effect.
1. Khramenkov S. V., Primin O. G., Orlov V. A. Rekonstruktsiya truboprovodnykh sistem [Reconstruction of pipeline systems]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2008. 125 p. (In Russian).
2. Pupyrev E. I., Primin O. G. Russian water industry: problems and solutions. Kommunalnyy kompleks Rossii, 2012, no. 5, pp. 8-12. (In Russian).
3. Mayr H. et al. Entscheidungshilfen fur die Rehabilitation von Wasserrohrnetzen. Bonn, DVWG Hinweis W 401, 2015. 23 p.
4. Burgard M. Rehabilitation de conduites par gainage interne. EAU, IND, NUISANCES, 1989, no. 126, pp. 39-418.
5. Khramenkov S. V., Primin O. G. Reglament ekspluatatsii vodoprovodnoy seti [Regulations for the operation of the water supply network]. Moscow, Miklosh Publ., 2007. 197 p. (In Russian).
6. Averkeev I. A. Protective coatings as a factor for ensuring hydraulic and strength characteristics of water supply and drainage pipelines]. Diss. M., 2013. 190 p. (In Russian).
7. Khramenkov S. V. Strategiya modernizatsii vodoprovodnoy seti [Water supply network modernization strategy]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 2005. 278 p. (In Russian).
8. Kalitsun V. I., Drozdov E. V., Komarov A. S., Chizhik K. I. Osnovy gidravliki i aerodinamiki [Basics of hydraulics and aerodynamics]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 2001. 296 p. (In Russian).
9. Ivanov V. I., Sazanov I. I., Skhirtladze A. G., Trifonova G. O. Osnovy mekhaniki zhidkostey i gazov [Fundamentals of fluid mechanics]. Moscow, Akademiya Publ., 2012. 192 p. (In Russian).
10. Shevelev F. A. Tablitsy dlya gidravlicheskogo rascheta stal'nykh, chugunnykh, asbestotsementnykh, plastmassovykh i steklyannykh vodoprovodnykh trub [Tables for hydraulic calculation of steel, cast iron, asbestos cement, plastic and glass water pipes]. Moscow, 2013. 116 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Primin O. G. Efficiency of Pipe-Lines Rehabilitation by Method of Applying Cement-Sand Coating. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 3, pp. 58-62. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.03.58-62.