- TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIZATION OF CONSTRUCTION
- Organizational And Technological Preparation Of Measures To Ensure The Reliability Of Buildings
- UDC 692:69.059.2 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.03.42-46
Konstantin A. SHREIBER, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Konstantin K. SHREIBER, e-mail: email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The reasons for the negative dynamics of the current state of the country's housing stock and, in particular, the growth of hazardous and dilapidated housing are analyzed. The analysis established that the main cause of the unsatisfactory technical condition of housing stock are huge difference in strength of structures, components and systems of residential buildings, along with the extremely low level of maintainability, poor maintenance, not compliant to regulatory requirements, insufficient volumes of capital repairs of residential buildings, both in the past and currently. The problems of ensuring the reliability and operational and technical suitability of residential buildings at all stages of the life cycle are considered. Conceptual approaches to creating a system of organizational and technological preparation of measures to ensure the reliability of residential buildings throughout the life cycle- from design and construction to disposal (demolition). Methods of economically justified reservation of reliability of structures, elements and systems of residential buildings at the design and construction stages are presented. The methodological principles of development in the design and estimate documentation of instructions for the organization of technical operation, as well as forms and methods of organizational and technological preparation of operation and capital repairs are described. The necessity to create a unified system of organizational and technological preparation of complexes of measures covering all stages of the life cycle of residential buildings, which will improve the state of the housing stock of our country, is shown.
Key words: emergency housing stock, life cycle of buildings, reliability, durability, maintainability, design and estimate documentation.
1. Shreiber K. K. Recommendations for Improvement of organizational and technological preparation of overhaul of apartment buildings. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 11, pp. 50-55. (In Russian).
2. Mishchenko V. Ya., Golovinskij P. A., Drapalyuk D. A. Forecasting of rates of wear of housing stock on the basis of monitoring of defects of building designs. Nauchnyj vestnik VGASU. Stroitel'stvo i arhitektura, 2009, vol. 4 (16), pp. 111-117. (In Russian).
3. Rossijskij statisticheskij ezhegodnik [Russian statistical yearbook]. Moscow, Rosstat Publ., 2015. 728 p. (In Russian).
4. Drapalyuk D. A. Monitoring of operational wear of buildings. Available at: https://search.rsl.ru/ru/record/01004888975 (accessed 19.02.2020). (In Russian).
5. Strazhnikov A. M. Monitoring kachestva zhilishchnogo fonda [Monitoring the quality of the housing stock]. Moscow, Ves Sergiv Posad Publ., 2002. 388 p. (In Russian).
6. Shishkanova V. N. Dolgovechnost' stroitel'nyh materialov, izdelij i konstrukcij [Durability of building materials, products and structures]. Tol'yatti, TGU Publ., 2013. 124 p. (In Russian).
7. Shreiber K. A. Tekhnologiya proizvodstva remontno-stroitel'nyh rabot [Production technology of repair and construction works]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2014. 264 p. (In Russian).
8. Rojtman A. G. Nadezhnost' konstrukcij ekspluatiruemyh zdanij [Reliability of structures of operated buildings]. Moscow, Strojizdat Publ., 1985. 175 p. (In Russian).
9. Mishchenko V. Ya., Drapalyuk D. A., Ponyavina N. A. Planning of Implementation of repair and construction works for the purpose of achieving the maximum time of operation of building objects. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2010, no. 9, pp. 28-31. (In Russian).
10. Mishchenko V. Ya., Drapalyuk D. A., Nazarov A. N. Modeling of repair and construction work in the operation of housing stock. Vestnik grazhdanskih inzhenerov, 2010, vol. 24, pp. 43-47. (In Russian).
11. Korol' O. A., Kuznecov G. S. Multi-Criteria analysis of measures for capital repairs of multi-apartment houses. Nedvizhimost': ekonomika, upravlenie, 2017, no. 1, pp. 57-61. (In Russian).
12. Perfilova V. A., Korol' E. A., Ostyakova A. V. Analysis of operational characteristics of the housing stock updated as a result of renovation. Stroitel'stvo - formirovanie sredy zhiznedeyatel'nosti. XXI Mezhdunarodnaya nauchnaya konferenciya: sb. Materialov [Construction - formation of the life environment. XXI International scientific conference (April 25-27, 2018)]. Moscow, NIU MGSU Publ., 2018, pp. 357-359. (In Russian).
13. Kotova L. O., Korol' E. A. Innovative technologies for major repairs of apartment buildings. Ibid, pp. 341-344. (In Russian).
14. Korol' E. A. Development of methodology for the formation of the regulatory framework in the field of buildings and structures operation and modlernization of educational programs. Vestnik MGSU, 2017, vol. 12, no. 10 (109), pp. 1082-1089. (In Russian).
15. Korol' O. A. Conceptual bases of formation of normative base of capital repairs of common property of multi-apartment houses. BST: Byulleten' stroitel'noj tekhniki, 2018, no. 11 (1011), pp. 20-21. (In Russian).
16. Shreiber K. A. Tekhnologiya i organizaciya remontno-stroitel'nogo proizvodstva [Technology and organization of repair and construction production]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2008. 295 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Shreiber K. A., Shreiber K. K. Organizational and Technological Preparation of Measures to Ensure the Reliability of Buildings. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 3, pp. 42-46. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.03.42-46.