- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- The Impact Of Composite Mesh On The Strength Of Masonry Under The Action Of Loads That Simulate Temperature Effects
- UDC 693.2:666.973.6:624.042.5 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.03.25-30
Arkadiy V. GRANOVSKY, e-mail: GranovskiyAV@mgsu.ru
Research Institute of Experimental Mechanics Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Bulat K. DZHAMUEV, e-mail: email@example.com
Kamil Z. KHAYRNASOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrey G. ISHNAZAROV, e-mail: email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The results of experimental studies of the tensile strength of the bandaged seam of walls masonry made of autoclave-hardened cellular concrete blocks are presented. A description of the installation for testing wall fragments for loads that simulate temperature effects that occur in buildings made of stone materials is given. There is no research in the effect of temperature impacts on the masonry of the walls made of cellular concrete blocks reinforced with composite grids based on basalt fiber. The results of tests for normal adhesion of cellular concrete blocks in the case of using an "AeroStone" adhesive mixture are presented. According to the results of tests of wall fragments on the load that simulates temperature effects, the effect of using a composite mesh based on basalt fiber of the "NOVAGRID" brand during axial stretching of the masonry along the bandaged seam was noted. Schemes of destruction of samples of masonry with composite mesh reinforcement and without reinforcement are presented, as well as values of destructive loads for each of the structural schemes are given. On the example of the analysis of the results of experimental studies of fragments of walls made of cellular concrete blocks, the effectiveness of using the NOVAGRID composite mesh when it is used as a reinforcement for the perception of horizontal tensile forces arising in the masonry is shown.
Key words: cellular concrete blocks, axial stretching of masonry along the bandaged seam, normal adhesion, composite mesh, basalt fiber, temperature effects.
1. Izotova D. E. Influence of high temperatures on the strength of building materials (concrete, reinforced concrete, metal). Mezhdunarodnaya studencheskaya konferentsiya [International student conference], Samara, SGASU Publ., 2016. Available at: https://scienceforum.ru/2016/article/2016028940 (accessed 20.02.2020). (In Russian).
2. Krichevskiy A. P. Raschet zhelezobetonnykh inzhenernykh sooruzheniy na temperaturnye vozdeystviya [Calculation of reinforced concrete engineering structures for temperature effects]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1984. 150 p. (In Russian).
3. Emelyanov A. A. Temperature stresses and crack opening in external walls of stone buildings. Teoreticheskie i eksperimental'nye issledovaniya kamennykh konstruktsiy [Theoretical and experimental studies of stone structures]. Moscow, TSNIISK im. V. A. Koucherenko, 1978, pp. 59-85. (In Russian).
4. Emelyanov A. A. Operation of reinforced and non- reinforced masonry under the influence of temperature. Ibid, pp. 120-161. (In Russian).
5. Ishchuk M. K., Zueva A. V. Setting the design temperature of external walls with a face layer of brickwork. Stroitelnaya mekhanika i raschet sooruzheniy, 2007, no. 4, pp. 71-73. (In Russian).
6. Ishchuk M. K., Zueva A. V. Investigation of the stress and strain state of the facing layer of brickwork subjected to temperature and humidity effect. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitelstvo, 2007, no. 3, pp. 40-43. (In Russian).
7. Gorokhovykh O. G., Volosach A. V. Studies of the surface hardness of cellular concrete exposed to temperature. Sudebnaya ekspertiza Belarusi, 2019, no. 1(8), pp. 54-58. (In Russian).
8. Subbotin E. V., Rykov A. A. Calculation of the stress- strain state of anisotropic materials under temperature conditions. Nauchno-tekhnicheskiy vestnik Povolzhya, 2016, no. 3, pp. 144-146. (In Russian).
9. Shirko A. V., Kamlyuk A. N., Semiglazov A. V., Drobysh A. S. Determination of mechanical properties of composite reinforcement taking into account the temperature impact. Mekhanika mashin, mekhanizmov i materialov, 2015, no. 2(31), pp. 59-65. (In Russian).
10. Stepanova V. F., Stepanov A. Yu., Zhirkov E. P. Armatura kompozitnaya polimernaya [Composite polymer reinforcement]. Moscow, Bumazhnik Publ., 2013. 198 p. (In Russian).
11. Granovskiy A. V., Berestenko E. I. Assessment of solidity of laying walls from large-size multi-hollow ceramic stones. Zhilishchnoe stroitel'stvo, 2013, no. 12, pp. 31-33. (In Russian).
12. Granovskiy A. V. Dzhamuev B. K., Vishnevskiy A. A., Grinfel'd G. I. Experimental determination of normal and shear adhesion in the AAC-blocks masonry at various TLM adhesive compositions. Stroitelnye materialy, 2015, no. 8, pp. 22-25. (In Russian).
- For citation: Granovsky A. V., Dzhamuev B. K., Khayrnasov K. Z., Ishnazarov A. G. The Impact of Composite Mesh on the Strength of Masonry under the Action of Loads that Simulate Temperature Effects. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 3, pp. 25-30. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.03.25-30.