- TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIZATION OF CONSTRUCTION
- Construction Control in the Process of Commissioning
- UDC 69.05:658.562 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.01.53-59
Aleksey V. BAULIN, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aleksandr S. PERUNOV, e-mail: PerunovAS@mgsu.ru
Valentin A. ERMAKOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article is devoted to the actual issue of participation of a representative of the construction control in the process of commissioning the object. The functions of the specialist conducting construction control at the site, the working acceptance committee are considered, and the procedure for commissioning the object is presented. The roles of each of the participants in the construction process in the preparation of documents for commissioning are defined. Specific types of documents drawn up by the contractor, the customer, the representative of the construction control with the submission requirements are named. The list of delivery documentation from the contracting organization which without fail has to be coordinated by the representative of construction control is defined. The documents attached to the act of the working commission on the results of inspections, the composition of the state acceptance commission and cases when such a commission is created, as well as a list of documents provided to the state acceptance commission, are considered. Much attention is paid to the duties of the members of the state acceptance commission and the reporting documentation of the chairman of the commission. The features of appointment of acceptance commissions for production facilities of budget financing and objects of extrabudgetary financing are considered.
Key words: construction control, handover documentation, object commissioning, state acceptance ñommission, contractor.
1. Shemyakina T. Yu., Gerasimov O. A. Methodological aspects of construction supervision and control in modern construction conditions. Vestnik universiteta (Gosudarstvennyj universitet upravleniya), 2014, no. 14, pp. 280-286. (In Russian).
2. Yavorskij A. A., Martos V. V. Ways to improve control, supervision and scientific and technical support for the construction of monolithic buildings and structures. Velikie reki' 2013. Trudy kongressa 15-go Mezhdunar. nauch.-promyshlennogo foruma [Great rivers' 2013. Proceedings of the Congress of the 15th International scientific and industrial forum (May 15-18, 2013)]. Nizhnij Novgorod, NNGASU Publ., 2013, pp. 227-230. (In Russian).
3. Ugryumov E. A. Construction control and technical supervision: review of legislative innovations. Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo, 2016, no. 10-2(75), pp. 1189-1192. (In Russian).
4. Krestin P. A. The main functions of the technical customer in construction and the basics of construction contro. Mezhdunarodnyj nauchno-issledovatel'skij zhurnal, 2015, no. 11-1(42), pp. 55-57. (In Russian).
5. Chetverik N. P. Construction control as an analogue of state construction supervision. Stroitel'nye materialy, oborudovanie, tekhnologii XXI veka, 2012, no. 11(166), pp. 46-49. (In Russian).
6. Chetverik N. P. Laboratory control in the framework of construction control as the basis of the security system in construction. Stroitel'nye materialy, oborudovanie, tekhnologii XXI veka, 2011, no. 5 (148), pp. 23-24. (In Russian).
7. Burakov V. A., Korkishko A. N. Technical supervision of construction as a guarantee of the quality of completed construction projects. Energosberezhenie i innovacionnye tekhnologii v toplivno-energeticheskom komplekse: materialy Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. studentov, aspirantov, molodyh uchenyh i specialistov [Energy saving and innovative technologies in the fuel and energy complex: materials of the International scientific and practical conference of students, postgraduates, young scientists and specialists (December 22, 2016)]. Tyumen', TIU Publ., 2016, pp. 141-144. (In Russian).
8. Topchij D. V., Tokarskij A. Ya. The concept of quality control of the organization of construction processes during construction supervision based on the use of information technologyj. Vestnik evrazijskoj nauki, 2019, vol. 11, no. 3, p. 49. (In Russian).
9. Zhuravlev E. G., Chervonnaya K. E. Analysis of interaction between participants in shared construction, developers and the state construction supervision service. Izvestiya vuzov. Investicii. Stroitel'stvo. Nedvizhimost', 2015, no. 4(15), pp. 143-151. (In Russian).
10. Gamayev G. A., Babushkin V. M. Provision of technical supervision for construction of industrial buildings and structures. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2004, no. 5, p. 33. (In Russian).
11. Ponyatovskij V. V. Tekhnicheskij nadzor pri stroitel'stve gidrotekhnicheskih sooruzhenij v morskih portah [Technical supervision in the construction of hydraulic structures in seaports]. Moscow, Rossel'hozakademiya Publ., 2011. 346 p. (In Russian).
12. Kirillova A. N., Kudashkina A. P. Features and advantages of construction audit and financial and technical supervision in the reconstruction of existing urban development. Nedvizhimost': ekonomika, upravlenie, 2012, no. 1, pp. 60-63. (In Russian).
13. Sotnikova L. V. Construction control and supervision: maintenance, accounting and tax accounting. Buhuchet v stroitel'nyh organizaciyah, 2016, no. 2, pp. 7-22. (In Russian).
14. Kurbatov V. L., Rimshin V. I., SHumilova E. Yu. Kontrol' i nadzor v stroitel'stve i zhilishchno-kommunal'nom hozyajstve [Control and supervision in construction and housing and communal services]. Belgorod, BGTU im. V. G. Shuhova Publ., 2016. 200 p. (In Russian).
15. Butyrin A. Yu., Stativa E. B., Chudievich A. R. Judicial construction and technical expertise and state construction supervision: common features, differences and bases of interaction. Teoriya i praktika sudebnoj ekspertizy, 2013, no. 2 (30), pp. 13-21. (In Russian).
16. Zagorodnij A. M., Olejnik P. P. Problems of technical supervision in construction. Nauchnoe obozrenie, 2017, no. 14, pp. 103-105. (In Russian).
17. Gannov S. O. Judicial construction and technical expertise and state construction supervision: common features, differences and bases for interaction. Vestnik KGUSTA, 2018, no. 3 (61), pp. 86-90. (In Russian).
- For citation: Baulin A. V., Perunov A. S., Ermakov V. A. Construction Control in the Process of Commissioning. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 1, pp. 53-59. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.01.53-59.