- BASES AND FOUNDATIONS, UNDERGROUND STRUCTURES
- Elimination of Uneven Settlements During the Construction of Buildings in Complex Hydrogeological Conditions
- UDC 624.15:624.131.431.3 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.01.48-52
Anatoliy A. GONCHAROV, e-mail: email@example.com
Moscow State University of Ñivil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The main factors influencing the occurrence of uneven settlement of buildings and structures are given. Since the existing methods of calculation of bases and foundations are not sufficient to ensure the guaranteed stability of buildings built on weak clay water-saturated soils, when designing it is necessary to assess the possibility of uneven settlements and provide ways to eliminate them at minimal cost. Based on the analysis of previously performed work on this issue and the conducted research, the designs of the foundation plate and the plate pile grillage are proposed, which make it possible to produce additional pressing or indentation of composite piles through holes in the plate when occurring a roll. The method of pressing composite piles using a support frame is described and the main measures that need to be carried out during the production of works are formulated. The use of the proposed method will reduce the cost of straightening the rolls by an order of magnitude and virtually eliminate the performance of these works at the stage of operation of the building.
Key words: uneven settlements, building roll, static and dynamic probing, soaking loess soils, lowering of ground water level, depression curve, under-loading of piles, working areas, vibration transport loads, tacheometric survey, flat jack.
1. Konovalov P. A. Konovalov V. P. Osnovaniya i fundamenty rekonstruiruemyh zdanij [Bases and foundations of reconstructed buildings]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2011. 384 p. (In Russian).
2. Abelev M. Yu., Chunyuk D. Yu., Brovko E. I. Straightening of the tilt of high-rise industrial and civil buildings. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2016, no. 11, pp. 54-59. (In Russian).
3. Osnovaniya, fundamenty i podzemnye sooruzheniya: spravochnik [Foundations, foundations and underground structures: references]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2016. 1031 p. (In Russian).
4. Krutov V. I., Kovalev A. S., Kovalev V. A. Proektirovanie i ustrojstvo osnovanij i fundamentov na prosadochnyh gruntah [Design and construction of bases and foundations on subsidence soils]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2013. 183 p. (In Russian).
5. Polishchuk A. I. Osnovy proektirovaniya i ustrojstva fundamentov rekonstruiruemyh zdanij [Fundamentals of design and construction of foundations of reconstructed buildings]. Northemton, STT Publ.; Tomsk, STT Publ., 2007. 476 p. (In Russian).
6. Tkachenko I. N. The use of piles of different lengths to compensate for the rolls of the foundations of buildings on uneven compressible soils. Sbornik statej Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Collection of articles of the International scientific and practical conference]. (Ufa, April 2017). Ufa, OMEGA SAJNS Publ., pp. 121-123. (In Russian).
7. Krutikova M. V., Korovinskij K. O. To the question of alignment of rolls of buildings. Sbornik statej Vseros. ezhegodnaya nauch.-prakt. konf. [Collection of articles of the all-Russian annual scientific and practical conference]. (Kirov, May 2017). Kirov, Vyatskij gosudarstvennyj universitet, 2017, pp. 1305-1316. (In Russian).
8. Prokopov A. Yu., Vityutnev N. A., Mokov I. E. Analysis of methods for leveling building rolls in conditions of water-saturated soils. Sbornik materialov mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Collection of materials of the international scientific and practical conference]. Moscow, IP Korotkih A. A. Publ., 2018, pp. 315-318. (In Russian).
9. Prokopov A. Yu., Vinickij A. N. Analysis of ways to eliminate deformations of buildings and structures in the form of a roll. Stroitel'stvo i arhitektura-2017: Materialy nauch.-prakt. konf. [Construction and architecture-2017: Materials of the scientific and practical conference]. (Rostov-na-Donu, November 28-30, 2017). Rostov-na-Donu, DGTU Publ., 2017, pp. 208-212. (In Russian).
10. Zotov V. D., Panasyuk L. N., Bolotov YU. K., Zotov M. V., Sorochan E. A. The experience of leveling buildings with the jack. Osnovaniya, fundamenty i mekhanika gruntov, 2002, no. 5, pp. 22-25. (In Russian).
11. Stepanov M. A., Rybak G. I., Pronozin Ya. A. Geotechnical monitoring of residential building construction. Materialy mezhdunar. nauch.-tekh. konf. [Materials of the international scientific and technical conference]. Novocherkassk, OOO "Lik" Publ., 2018, pp. 762-769. (In Russian).
12. Vlasov A. N., Korolev M. V., Znamenskij V. V., Korolev P. M. Application of crushed piles in the construction of foundations of buildings and structures erected near potentially dangerous landslide slopes. Nauka i biznes: puti razvitiya, 2018, no. 6, pp. 52-59. (In Russian).
- For citation: Goncharov A. A. Elimination of Uneven Settlements During the Construction of Buildings in Complex Hydrogeological Conditions. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 1, pp. 48-52. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.01.48-52.