- ARCHITECTURE OF BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES. TOWN PLANNING
- Theoretical and Methodological Problems of Improvement of Design and Town-Planning Activity
- UDC 711.001 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.01.43-47
Sergei D. MITIAGIN, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Russian Academy of Architecture and Construction Sciences (RAASN), ul. Bolshaya Dmitrovka, 24, str. 1, Moscow, 107031, Russian Federation
Abstract. The multiplicity of subjects of urban development, which are characterized by different, sometimes conflicting interests, leaves its mark on the effectiveness of design solutions and the possibility of their implementation in the planned time. However, the duration of conciliation procedures of project documents, which distinguishes the modern stage of development of design and urban development activities and includes the processes of linking design decisions with regulatory requirements controlled by Supervisory authorities, Executive state bodies and local governments, as well as the process of public analysis of proposals by interested parties-all this reduces the overall efficiency of urban development. The solution of this problem is associated with the completeness and reliability of the initial data, their digital spatial "binding" and the distribution in the hierarchical structure of functionally different spatial cells that make up all types of objects of urban development, which objectively leads to the need to improve the methodological base of urban design activities in terms of the formation of an automated system of integration of documents of territorial planning, urban zoning and planning of territories. An approach to the definition of any urban object as a spatial cell of the corresponding size and the corresponding spatial and functional content is proposed. An important consequence of the considered approach will be the possibility of turning quite formal documents of territorial planning, urban zoning and planning of territories into justifying and calculating materials of income and expenditure parts of budgets of various levels.
Key words: methodology of urban development project activity, design solutions, hierarchical structure, spatial cells, town-planning objects.
1. Mityagin S. D. Aktual'nye voprosy gradostroitel'stva [Topical issues of urban development]. St. Petersburg, Zodchij Publ., 2016. 280 p. (In Russian).
2. Teoreticheskie i metodicheskie polozheniya upravleniya zemel'nymi resursami i formirovaniya sistemy gosudarstvennogo zemel'nogo kadastra [Theoretical and methodological provisions of land resources management and formation of the state land cadastre system]. Moscow, GUZ Publ., 2001. 300 p. (In Russian).
3. Lukashuk I. I. Mezhdunarodnoe pravo [International law]. Moscow, Volters Kluver Publ., 2005. 432 p. (In Russian).
4. Mityagin S. D. Assessment of the influence of territorial planning documents on the socio-economic development of administrative-territorial formations. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 4, pp. 10-14. (In Russian).
5. Kuhtin P. V. Ekonomicheskaya ocenka zemel' naselennyh punktov (teoriya, metodologiya, praktika) [Economic assessment of land settlements (theory, methodology, practice)]. Moscow, Karpov E. V. Publ., 2005. 187 p. (In Russian).
6. Ershova S. A., Mityagin S. D., Osipova N. V. Ratio of elements of functional-planning structure of the city. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2012, no. 2, pp. 10-12. (In Russian).
7. Mityagin S. D. Sustainable development and spatial strategy of the Russian Federation. Zodchij. 21 vek, 2018, no. 3, pp. 52-53. (In Russian).
8. Spirin P. P., Bezhaeva E. B. Problems of creation of automated information systems for urban development as a basis for strategic planning. Upravlenie razvitiem territorii, 2013, no. 2, pp. 42-47. (In Russian).
9. Mityagin S. D., Spirin P. P. Urban development planning is the foundation of sustainable development budget of the administrative-territorial formations. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 1, pp. 16-20. (In Russian).
10. Karmanov A. G., Knyshev A. I., Eliseeva V. V. Geoinformacionnye sistemy territorial'nogo upravleniya [Geographic information systems of territorial administration]. St. Petersburg, Universitet ITMO Publ., 2015. 121 p.
- For citation: Mitiagin S. D. Theoretical and Methodological Problems of Improvement of Design and Town-Planning Activity. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 1, pp. 43-47. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.01.43-47.