- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Hinged Brick Facade Systems for Seismic Regions of Russia
- UDC 69.022.3:691.421-431:699.841 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.01.33-39
Arkadiy V. GRANOVSKIY, e-mail: GranovskiyAV@mgsu.ru
Research Institute of Experimental Mechanics Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Kristina E. DOBRINA, e-mail: Krisdobryash21@gmail.com
Gor S. TANGAMYAN, e-mail: email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The results of experimental studies on the assessment of seismic resistance of various structural solutions of hinged facade systems with a facing layer of brickwork under the action of dynamic loads on the structure, simulating seismic effects in earthquakes of 7-9 points on the scale of MSK-64 are presented. Dynamic tests were carried out with the use of an installation developed at Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, which included a metal stand with special movable supports, hydraulic cylinders (Actuator) and modern measuring equipment. This equipment made it possible to evaluate during testing the force effects on the stand, accelerations, displacements and deformations in any element of the stand and the hinged facade system. Two design variants of the hinged facade system, in which different types of masonry fastening to the supporting substructures are applied, are considered. The factors affecting the seismic stability of the facing layer under the action of dynamic loads and excluding its destruction and the appearance of cracks in it are established. During the tests, accelerations and deformations of the structures of the hinged facade system at the specified points were obtained. On the example of the analysis of the results of experimental dynamic studies of the system of the ATS-450 type of "U-kon" Company of, the effectiveness of the use of special measures that ensure the monolithic masonry and, accordingly, its reliability under seismic influences is shown.
Key words: hinged facade system, dynamic effects, seismic stand, hydraulic cylinders-Actuator, acceleration, brick masonry.
1. Rynok navesnykh fasadnykh sistem v Rossii, 2019- 2020 gg. Marketingovoe issledovanie [Market of hinged facade systems in Russia, 2019-2020 Marketing research]. Moscow, Fasadnaya Akademiya Publ., 2019. 78 p. (In Russian).
2. Spiridonov A. V., Shubin I. L., Gerashchenko R. V. Classification of the facades of the new generation. Materialy 6-y Fasadnogo kongressa "Fasady Rossii" [Materials of the 6th Facade congress "Facades of Russia"]. Moscow, 2019, pp. 6-9. (In Russian).
3. Kurzanov A. M., Granovskiy A. V., Dottuev Z. I. Experimental studies of seismic resistance of ventilating facade systems. Tekhnologii stroitel'stva, 2009, no. 1, pp. 48-50. (In Russian).
4. Tusnina V. M., Granovskiy A. V., Emelyanov A. A. Ways of improving the seismic stability of ventilated facade systems. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2014, no. 11, pp. 24-26. (In Russian).
5. Akbiev R. T., Chubakov M. Zh., Morozova T. V. Integrated evaluation and comparative analysis of dynamic stability and structural safety of attached facade systems. Prirodnye i tekhnogennye riski. Bezopasnost' sooruzheniy, 2012, no. 1, pp. 62-69. (In Russian).
6. Akbiev R. T., Chubakov M. Zh. Methodology for conducting a comprehensive assessment of dynamic stability and seismic safety of hinged facade systems. Prirodnye i tekhnogennye riski. Bezopasnost' sooruzheniy, 2011, no. 2, pp. 60-67. (In Russian).
7. Seysmostoykoe stroitel'stvo zdaniy [Earthquake-resistant building construction]. Pod. red. I. L. Korchinskogo. Moscow, Vysshaya shkola Publ., 1971. 320 p. (In Russian).
8. Proektirovanie seysmostoykikh zdaniy [Design of earthquake-resistant buildings]. Pod. red. S. V. Polyakova. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1971. 256 p. (In Russian).
9. Gagarin V. G., Guvernyuk S. V. Problems of dynamic load determination on a facing layer of hinged facade systems in wind runs. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2018, no. 6, pp. 8-12. (In Russian).
10. Granovskiy A. V., Kiselev D. A. Recommendations for assignment of methods of pull-out tests for anchors and determination of calculated load of pull-out. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2012, no. 3, pp. 35-37. (In Russian).
11. Albom tipovykh tekhnicheskikh resheniy. Konstruktsii navesnoy fasadnoy sistemy s vozdushnym zazorom "U-kon"- tipa ATS-450 dlya oblitsovki fasadov zdaniy i sooruzheniy kirpichnoy kladkoy dlya massovogo primeneniya v stroitel'stve [The album of standard technical solutions. Construction of a hinged facade system with an air gap "U-kon" - type ATS-450 for facing the facades of buildings and structures with brickwork for mass use in construction]. Moscow, Yukon Inzhiniring Publ., 2019. (In Russian).
- For citation: Granovsky A. V., Dobrin K. E., Tangamyan G. S. Hinged Brick Facade Systems for Seismic Regions of Russia. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 1, pp. 33-39. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.01.33-39.