- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Increasing the Bearing Capacity and Operational Reliability of Wooden Structures with Additional Elements
- UDC 624.011.17 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.01.28-32
Andrew Yu. USHAKOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Absatract. The article describes the main advantages and disadvantages of wooden structures, considers the main methods for improving their operational reliability as well as ways to solve the problem of reducing the material consumption of wooden structures. The indicator determining the efficiency of using material resources and, therefore, the economy of the structure, the level of methods of design, production and operation of structures is the safety factor. Its acceptable value is determined based on the experience of design and operation, and is found as the ratio of the destructive load to the design load-bearing capacity. The article, based on the analysis of design and construction experience, discusses some structural methods and methods to improve the reliability and durability of wooden building structures, such as reinforcement and the use of a set of perforated fasteners in the form of corners, plates and supports. The elements of structures and technologies for manufacturing wooden building structures using reinforcement, as well as using various types of fasteners, considered in this work, are of the greatest interest and are relevant in modern construction both when designing new structures, and during repair, restoration and reinforcement.
Key words: wooden structures, operational reliability, safety factor, bearing capacity, durability, systems of fixtures, reinforcing of wooden designs.
1. Gromackij V. A., Turkovskij S. B., Filimonov M. A. On evaluation of reliability of elements of wooden structures. Stroitel'naya mekhanika i raschet sooruzhenij, 2011, no. 6 (239), pp. 66-73. (In Russian).
2. Ermakova K. N., Krasil'nikova A. V., Kiselev V. V. Search for reasons for decrease of strength and reliability of elements of wooden structures. Nadezhnost' i dolgovechnost' mashin i mekhanizmov. Sbornik materialov IX Vseros. nauchn.-prakt. konf. [Reliability and durability of machines and mechanisms. Proc. of the IX all-Russian scientific and practical conference (April 18, 2018]. Ivanovo, Ivanovskaya pozharno-spasatel'naya akademiya GPS MCHS Publ., 2018, pp. 70-73. (In Russian).
3. Pogorel'cev A. A., Pyatikrestovskij K. P. Issues of further development and improvement of design standards for wood structures. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 3, pp. 35-41. (In Russian).
4. Bojtemirov F. A. Design of wooden structures with increased performance properties. BST, 2019, no. 5, pp. 49-51. (In Russian).
5. Muselemov H. M., Ustarhanov O. M., Kalieva M. H., Manapov R. M. Studies of glued reinforced wooden structures. Nauka v cifrah, 2016, no. 1, pp. 10-13. (In Russian).
6. Roshchina S. I. Strength and deformability of glued reinforced wooden structures under long-term load action. Moscow, 2009. Available at: https://www.dissercat.com/content/prochnost-i-deformativnost-kleenykh-armirovannykh-derevyannykh-konstruktsii-pri-dlitelnom-de (accessed 8.10.2019). (In Russian).
7. Demchin A.B., Surmaj M. I., Pelekh A. B. The research work of reinforced glulam beams. Vestnik BrGTU. Stroitel'stvo i arhitektura, 2015, no. 1(91), pp. 32-36. (In Russian).
8. Ivakin A. I., Iodchik A. A. Reinforcement as a means of increasing the bearing capacity of wooden structures. Materialy 59-j studencheskoj nauchn.-tekhn. konf. [Materials of the 59th student scientific and technical conference (April, 2019)]. Habarovsk, TOGU Publ., 2019. Pp. 257-260. (In Russian).
9. Najminova G. S. Nodal connections in wooden structures. V mire nauki i innovacij. Sb. statey Mezhdunar. nauchn.-prakt. konf. [In the world of science and innovation. Collection of articles of the International scientific and practical conference (April 20, 2017)]. Kazan, Aeterna Publ., 2017. Pp. 76-77. (In Russian).
10. Lysov D. A., Vetoshkin Yu. I. Join elements of wooden structures. Nauchnoe tvorchestvo molodezhi - lesnomu kompleksu Rossii. Materialy XV Vseros. nauchn.-tekhn. konf. [Scientific creativity of youth - to the forest complex of Russia. Proc. of the XV all-Russian scientific and technical conference (April 18-19, 2019)]. Ekaterinburg, UGLTU Publ., 2019. Pp. 90-93. (In Russian).
11. Dovzhenko I. G. Use of metal elements in connections of wooden structures. Nauka, obrazovanie i eksperimental'noe proektirovanie. Materialy Mezhdunar. nauchn.-prakt. konf. [Science, education and experimental design. Proc. of the International scientific and practical conference (April 9-13, 2012)]. Moscow, MARHI Publ., 2012. Pp. 421-424. (In Russian).
12. Kuprava L. R., Panicheva A. A. Connections of wooden elements. Vestnik Studencheskogo nauchnogo obshchestva, 2017, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 71-73. (In Russian).
- For citation: Ushakov A. Yu. Increasing the Bearing Capacity and Operational Reliability of Wooden Structures with Additional Elements. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 1, pp. 28-32. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.01.28-32.