- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Comparison of Expenses for Construction of Monolithic and Prefabricated-Monolithic Bearing Structures of Multi-Storey Buildings
- UDC 69.032.2:624.012.4:624.92:69.003 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.01.12-20
Igor A. TERNOVSKI, e-mail: email@example.com
Engineering ñompany "Pioneer", ul. Kislinskaya, 99d, Chelyabinsk 454000, Russian Federation
Anatoly A. KARYAKIN, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sergey A. SONIN, e-mail: email@example.com
South Ural State University (National Research University), prospekt Lenina, 76, Chelyabinsk 454080, Russian Federation
Gennady A. MORDICH, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Olga V. LOZAKOVICH, e-mail: email@example.com
Alexander I. MORDICH, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
BESTengineering, prospekt Masherova, 9, Minsk 220029, Republic of Belarus
Abstract. After the development and approval of project documentation for the construction of a 25-storey residential complex (75 m high) in the city of Chelyabinsk, the Pioneer Engineering Company decided to replace the floors of monolithic bearing frame with precast-monolithic floors ARKOS. Working drawings of precast-monolithic floors were developed by Pioneer EC on the recommendations and with the participation of BESTengineering (Minsk, Belarus). After approval of working drawings and the start of construction, the customer made an additional decision to replace the cast-in-place frame of the two-level underground car parking and the two-story stylobate with the precast-monolithic frame ARKOS. To date, the complex with the completed replacements built and put into operation. The article presents a comparative analysis of actual material and estimated labor costs for working drawings of both types of bearing structures and possible options for their improvement, as well as the reasons that prompted the customer to replace the structures. As a result, material consumption, labor costs, and overall construction costs were significantly reduced. It is concluded that in order to reduce the cost of construction of residential and public buildings of mass use, it is advisable to complete their bearing structures with the maximum use of industrial prefabricated products.
Key words: monolithic structures, prefabricated-monolithic structures, frame, consumption of reinforced concrete, rebar consumption, labor expenditures.
1. Bosakov S.V., Mordich A.I., Simbirkin V. N. About Improving the bearing capacity and rigidity of floors made of hollow-core slabs. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel`stvo, 2017, no. 4, pp. 30-36. (In Russian).
2. Bosakov S. V., Mordich A. I., Karyakin A. A. et al. Load test of precast-monolithic floor, supported bearing walls on multi-storey buildings. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel`stvo, 2018, no. 2, pp. 35-42 (In Russian).
3. FIP. Planning and design handbook on precast building structures. Berlin-London-New York, 2002. 139 p.
4. Ambartsumian S. A., Martirosyan A. S., Galumyan A. V. Standards of formwork at high-speed cast-in place reinforced housing construction. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel`stvo, 2009, no. 2, pp. 39-41 (In Russian).
5. Lerner V. I., Khlobostova E. I., Boyarov L. Ya., Egorov V. V. Kompleksnaya trudoemkost' vozvedeniya zhilyh zdanij razlichnyh stroitel'no-konstruktivnyh sistem: Obzornaya informaciya [Complex labor-intensiveness of erecting residential buildings of various building-constructive systems. Overview]. Moscow, VNIIIS Publ., 1987, vol. 5. 67 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Ternovski I. A., Karyakin A. A., Sonin S. A., Mordich G. A., Lozakovich O. V., Mordich A. I. Comparison of Expenses for Construction of Monolithic and Prefabricated-Monolithic Bearing Structures of Multi-Storey Buildings. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 1, ðð. 12-20. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.01.12-20.