- TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIZATION OF CONSTRUCTION
- Resource Support Of Re-Engineering Of Objects Of Capital Construction
- ÓÄÊ 69.009 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.12.66-71
Sergey B. SBORSHIKOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Natalya V. LAZAREVA, e-mail: LazarevaNV@mgsu.ru
Lyubov A. MASLOVA, e-mail: MaslovaLA@mgsu.ru
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article is devoted to the identification of the requirement for material, technical, labor, informational resources at the life cycle stages, their effective application as a part of the capital construction reengineering. In this regard, the issues of the formation of the resource indicators for the capital construction object reengineering, their documentary presentation, the stages of this work, and the distribution of the resource supply functions between the participants of the investment-construction business are established. The substantiality and adequacy of the connection between the resource supply structure and composition and current construction regulatory and methodological framework are presented. The basic theoretical principles of the resource supply of the capital construction object reengineering as a complex of the investment flows are shown. The resource supply efficiency of the capital construction facility reengineering is established to be associated with the solution of three main tasks: optimization of the resource supply composition and structure, rational allocation of resources and work, quality assurance. The result of solving the problems may be: a decrease in the cost and duration of reengineering, an increase in the quality of capital construction facility. An integrated solution of these problems may lead to a synergistic and multiplicative effect. The close correlation of the resource provision of reengineering with the achievements of scientific and technological progress, as well as with the development of information and analytical systems and the regulatory and methodological base of construction is summarized.
Key words: reengineering, resource supply, material and technical support, material and technical resources, rationing, cost engineering, project management, investment and construction activities, price, cost, efficiency.
1. Ermolayev E. E. Features of determining the fixed cost of construction in the framework of state programs. Vestnik universiteta, 2013, no. 11, pp. 35-38. (In Russian).
2. Ermolaev E. E. Management of the use value of construction projects. Gumanitarnye i social'nye nauki, 2013, no. 3, pp. 18-23. (In Russian).
3. Sborshchikov S. B., Telichenko V. I., Korol E. A. et al. Upravlenie proektami rekonstrukcii i renovacii zhiloj zastrojki [Project management of reconstruction and renovation of residential buildings]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2009. 208 p.
4. Sborshchikov S. B. Theoretical patterns and features of the organization of impacts on investment and construction activities. Vestnik MGSU, 2009, no. 2, pp. 183-187. (In Russian).
5. Ermolaev E. E. Legal regulation of development activities. Ekonomika stroitel'stva, 2008, no. 4, pp. 43-52. (In Russian).
6. Lyapin A. V., Lyapin V. Yu. Modern approach to the organization of budget activity in construction. Nauchnoye obozreniye, 2016, no. 8, pp. 251-255. (In Russian).
7. Zhuravlev P. A. The price of construction and the stages of its formation. Vestnik Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta, 2015, no. 9(104), pp. 174-178. (In Russian).
8. Klyuyev V. D., Zhuravlev P. A., Chabdarov M. M. Calculation of financial costs required for the implementation of regional programs for the overhaul of common property in multi-apartment residential buildings. Nauchnoye obozreniye, 2016, no. 22, pp. 186-189. (In Russian).
9. Zhuravlev P. A. To the question of the use of resource-technological modeling in the formation of investment programs. Vestnik BGTU im. V. G. Shuhova, 2017, no. 7, pp. 198-201. (In Russian).
10. Zhuravlev P. A., Kochenkova E. M. Stages of resource-technological modeling of capital construction objects when forming investment programs. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 6, pp. 76-80. DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.06.76-80. (In Russian).
11. Lazareva N. V. Cost engineering as the basis for integration of the processes of planning, financing and pricing in investment and construction activity. Vestnik MGSU, 2015, no. 11, pp. 178-185. (In Russian).
12. Zhuravlev P. A., Klyuyev V. D., Evseyev V. G. Using a qualimetric approach to assess the competitiveness of investment construction projects. Nauchnoye obozreniye, 2014, no. 9, pp. 209-214. (In Russian).
13. Klyuyev V. D., Levchenko A. V. Methodical approach to the creation of information and analytical systems of cost monitoring in construction. Nauchnoye obozreniye, 2014, no. 1, pp. 214-218. (In Russian).
14. Silka D. N. Systems engineering of project financing in construction: actual problems and solutions. Sistemotekhnika stroitel'stva. Kiberfizicheskiye stroitel'nyye sistemy [System engineering of construction. Cyber-physical building systems]. Moscow, MGSU Publ., 2018, pp. 221-224. (In Russian)
15. Akchurin A. I., Plotnikov A. N., Plotnikov D. A., Shamyenova G. R. Mekhanizm integral'noy otsenki sistemy upravleniya innovatsionno-investitsionnymi proektami [The mechanism of integrated assessment of the management of innovation and investment projects]. Saratov, KUBiK Publ., 2015. 178 p. (In Russian).
16. Zharov Ya. V. Accounting for organizational aspects of the ðlanning of construction production in the energy sector. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2013, no. 11, pp. 83-85. (In Russian).
17. Aleksanin A. V. Perspective directions of development of the organization of construction. Nauchnoye obozreniye, 2015, no. 10-1, pp. 378-381. (In Russian).
18. Prokhorova T. V. Experince in organization and management of construction production in the USA. Shag v budushchee: teoreticheskie I prikladnye issledovaniya sovremennoj nauki [Step info the future: theoretical and applied research of modern science]. Materialy 8-oy mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii studentov, aspirantov i molodyh uchyonyh. Moscow, Otkrytie Publ., 2015, pp. 54-59. (In Russian).
19. Zharov Ya. V. Evaluation of the parameters of organizational and technological solutions based on neural network models. Vestnik BGTU im. V. G. Shuhova, 2018, no. 2, pp. 110-115. (In Russian).
20. Shinkareva G. N. Model of engineering scheme of construction organization in the perspective of the life cycle of objects. Vestnik MGSU, 2018, vol. 13, no. 9(120), pp. 1090-1105. (In Russian).
21. Shinkareva G. N. Model construction engineering scheme for life cycle contracts. Vestnik MGSU, 2018, vol. 13, no. 10(121), pp. 1204-1210. (In Russian).
22. Aleksanin A. Organization of a logistics system for waste streams during the renovation of territories. XXIst International scientific conference on advanced in civil engineering: construction - the formation of living environment, FORM 2018. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2018. Ñ. 062011.
- For citation: Sborshikov S. B., Lazareva N. V., Maslova L. A. Resource Support of Re-Engineering of Objects of Capital Construction. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2019, no. 12, pp. 66-71. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.12.66-71.