- BUILDING MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS
- Researches Of Thermal And Physical Characteristics Of Heat-Insulating Materials In Composition Of Facade Systems
- ÓÄÊ 699.86 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.12.56-60
Pavel P. PASTUSHKOV1,2, e-mail: email@example.com
Natalia V. PAVLENKO1,2, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrey V. ZHEREBTSOV3, e-mail: email@example.com
1 Research Institute of Building Physics Russian Academy of Architecture and Construction Sciences, Locomotive proezd, 21, Moscow 127238, Russian Federation
2 Institute of mechanics Lomonosov Moscow State University, Michurinsky prospekt, 1, Moscow 119192, Russian Federation
3 PENOPLEX SPb, Saperny per., 1A, Saint-Petersburg 191014, Russian Federation
Abstract. The aim of the work was to establish the operational thermophysical characteristics of the insulating materials used in different parts of modern facade systems (including in the buried part). To do this, an experimental stand was developed and mounted, with the help of which the operating conditions of heat-insulating materials as a part of two types of modern facade systems were simulated: SFTK and NFS. Samples of heat-insulating materials were taken to establish operational humidity in different periods of the year. It is shown that the modeling of flooding in the zone of the junction of the wall with the soil significantly affects the values and nature of the distribution of operational humidity inside the insulation layers. A new methodology has been developed and used for processing data from a full-scale experiment to monitor parameters that determine the heat-shielding properties of building envelopes. It is concluded that the soil in the zone of mating with the wall as a result of freezing in the cold season does not improve the heat-shielding characteristics of the building envelope, therefore this construction zone requires insulation. The validity of the amendments to the normative documents regarding the issues investigated was confirmed.
Key words: thermal insulation materials, facade system, operating conditions, operating humidity, heat transfer resistance
1. Gagarin V. G., Pastushkov P. P. Determination of design moisture of building materials. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2015, no. 8, pp. 28-33. (In Russian).
2. Pastushkov P. P. About the problems of determining the thermal conductivity of building materials. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2019, no. 4, pp. 57-63. (In Russian).
3. Gagarin V. G. Heat-insulating facades with a thin plaster layer. AVOK: Ventilyatsiya, otopleniye, konditsionirovaniye vozdukha, teplosnabzheniye i stroitel'naya teplofizika, 2007, no. 6, pp. 82-90. (In Russian).
4. Pastushkov P. P. The influence of the moisture regime of enclosing structures with external plaster layers on the energy efficiency of thermal insulation materials. Diss. kand. nauk. Moscow, 2013. 169 p. Available at: https://search.rsl.ru/ru/record/ 01006728944 (accessed 1.10.2019).
5. Royfe V. S. Calculation of the distribution of moisture in the thickness of the enclosing structure in natural conditions. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2016, no. 6, pp. 36-39. (In Russian).
6. Pastushkov P. P., Zherebcov A. V. On the effectiveness of extruded polystyrene in enclosing structures of the first and ground floors. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2015, no. 7, pp. 68-71. (In Russian).
7. Pastushkov P. P., Pavlenko N. V. Modeling the operating conditions of heat-insulating materials as part of facade systems. Stroitel'stvo i rekonstrukciya, 2019, no. 3(83), pp. 94-99. (In Russian).
8. Gagarin V. G Thermophysical problems of modern wall enclosing structures of multi-storey buildings. Arhitektura i stroitel'stvo Rossii, 2009, no. 5, p. 297. (In Russian).
9. Kryshov S. I., Kurilyuk I. S. Evaluation of thermal protection of external building envelope. Energosberezhenie, 2018, no. 3, pp. 12-19. (In Russian).
10. Kozlov V. V. Questions of accuracy of calculation of reduced resistance to heat transfer and temperature fields. Stroitel'stvo i rekonstrukciya, 2018, no. 3(77), pp. 62-74. (In Russian).
- For citation: Pastushkov P. P., Pavlenko N. V., Zherebtsov A. V. Researches of Thermal and Physical Characteristics of Heat-Insulating Materials in Composition of Facade Systems. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2019, no. 12, pp. 56-60. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.12.56-60.