- BUILDING MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS
- Influence Of Composition Of A Liquid Phase At Hardening Of Cements
- ÓÄÊ 666.975.165 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.12.48-55
Irina L. CHULKOVA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vera D. GALDINA, e-mail: email@example.com
Siberian State Automobile and Highway University, Prospekt Mira, 5, Omsk 644080, Russian Federation
Abstract. The processes of structure formation of cement stone are considered. The change in the composition of the liquid phase and change in the hydration of polymineral cement over time are studied; the change in the concentration of ions of calcium in the course of cement hydration is determined. The effect of calcium chloride and sodium nitrite additives on the composition of the liquid phase during hydration of polymineral cements was investigated. It is shown that these additives significantly increase the metastable concentrations of calcium ions in the liquid phase of hydrating cements, differently affect the amount of supersaturation of the liquid phase and create different conditions for hydrate formation. The determining role of tricalcium silicate in the character of changes in the composition of the liquid phase and the conditions of subsequent hydrate formation during hardening of polymineral cements has been established. High concentrations of calcium ions in the liquid phase cause the removal of the hydrate formation zone from the surface of the initial cement grains into the volume of the intergranular space, which increases the uniformity of the distribution of the solid component in the volume of the cement stone.
Key words: hydration and hardening of cement, additives of inorganic electrolytes, liquid phase when hardening cements, polymineral cement, structure of cement stone.
1. Sigalova E. E., Rebinder P. A. Modern physico-chemical introducings about processes of a solidification of mineral cementitious matters. Stroitelnye materialy, 1964, no. 1, pp. 21-23 (In Russian).
2. Malinin Yu. S., Klishanis M. D. Study of processes of an hydration of three-calcium silicate. Trudy VNIIt cementnoj pomyshlennosti. Moscow, 1962, iss. 17, pp. 53-64. (In Russian).
3. Grudemo A. Microstructure of the hardening cement the paste. Trudy 4 Mezhdunarodnogo kongressa po khimii tcementa [Proc. 4th international congress on the chemistry of cement]. Moscow, 1964, pp. 439-469. (In Russian).
4. Lesovik V. S., Zagorodnyuk L. Kh., Chulkova I. L. Of affinity structures in the construction material. Fundamentalnye issledovaniya, 2014, no. 3, part. 2, pp. 267-271. (In Russian).
5. Lesovik V. S., Chulkova I. L., Zagordnyuk L. K. et al. The role of the law of affinity structures in the construction material science by performance of the restoration works. Research Journal of Applied Sciences, 2014, no. 9(12), pp. 1100-1105.
6. Volodchenko A. A., Lesovik V. S., Zagorodnjuk L. H., Volodchenko A. N. Influence of the inorganic modifier structure on structural composite properties. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 2015, no. 10(19), pp. 40617-40622.
7. Lyudvig U. Study of the gear of an hydration klinker minerals. Trudy 6 Mezhdunarodnogo kongressa po khimii tcementa [Proc. 6th international congress on the chemistry of cement]. Moscow, 1976, vol. II, part. I, pp.104-121. (In Russian).
8. Granovskij I. G. Strukturoobrazovanie v mineral'nykh vazhushchikh sistemakh [Gelation in mineral astringent systems] Kiev, Naukova dumka Publ.,1984, 299 p. (In Russian).
9. Berdov G. I., Ilina L. V. Activation of cements by act of additives-electrolytes. Sovremennye naukoemkie tekhnologii, 2010, no. 9, pp. 108-110. (In Russian).
10. Leonivich S. N., Sviridov D. V., Shchukin G. N. et al. Influencing of citrate of sodium on process of shaping of a cement rock in the aluminous knitting. Nauka i tekhnika, 2016, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 281-286. (In Russian).
11. Afanasev N. F., Tcelujko M. K. Dobavki v betony i rastvory [Additives in concretes and solutes] Kiev, Budivelnik Publ.,1989. 128 p. (In Russian).
12. Shpynova L. G., Chikh V. I. Interconnection of microscopic structures of a clinker, cement powder and rock. Tcement, 1978, no. 3, pp. 6-8. (In Russian).
13. Kouplend L. E., Kantro D. L., Verbek G. Chemistry of an hydration of portland cement. Trudy 4 Mezhdunarodnogo kongressa po khimii tcementa [Proc. 4th international congress on the chemistry of cement]. Moscow, 1964, pp. 305-349. (In Russian).
14. Skalni Ya., Yang Dzh. F. The hydration mechanism of portland cement. Trudy 7 Mezhdunarodnogo kongressa po khimii tcementa [Proc. 7th international congress on the chemistry of cement]. Paris, 1980, pp. 107-158. (In Russian).
15. Bensted Y. Early hydration behaviour of portandcement in water, calcium chloride and calcium formiate solution. Int. conf. on cement and concrete admixtures and improving addibives. Mons, Belgio, 1977.
16. Lesovik V. S., Chulkova I. L. Upravlenie strukturoobrazovaniem stroitel'nykh kompozitov [Control of structurization of building composites]. Omsk, SibADI Publ., 2001. 462 p. (In Russian).
17. Segalova E. E. et al. Processes of chemical interacting and crystallizational gelation in the concentrated slurries containing hydroxide and aluminates of calcium. Fiziko-khimicheskaya mekhanika dispersnykh struktur [Physical and chemical mechanics of dispersed structures]. Moscow, 1966, pp. 206-211. (In Russian).
- For citation: Chulkova I. L., Galdina V. D. Influence of Composition of a Liquid Phase at Hardening of Cements. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2019, no. 12, pp. 48-55. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.12.48-55.