- BUILDING MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS
- Study Of Structure Formation Of Organic-Mineral Compositions With Fibrous Filler By Electron Microscopy Method
- ÓÄÊ 691.54:691.15:691:620.18 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.12.41-47
Irina L. CHULKOVA1, e-mail: chulkova_il@ sibadi.org
Igor A. SELIVANOV2, e-mail: email@example.com
Vera D. GALDINA1, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Siberian State Automobile and Highway University, Prospekt Mira, 5, Omsk 644080, Russian Federation
2 Limited liability Ñompany "Proektventstroy", ul. Vologdina, 4a, Permskiy kray, Ocher 617140, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article presents the study of processes of structure formation of cement stone and products of hardening of organic-mineral compositions with fibrous filler (shavings) by the electronic scanning microscopy method. It is established that the additive-free cement stone at the age of 28 days has a dense and homogeneous structure, consists of calcium hydro-silicates, Portlandite and calcite - newgrowths characteristic for cement systems. Cellulose fibers, which make up the bulk of the substance of shavings, are sufficiently active, which determines the high adhesion of the hydration products of the cement binder to their surface. It is shown that the introduction of shavings into the organo-mineral composition leads to inhibition of cement hydration processes. Organo-mineral compositions with different shavings content (two compositions) were analyzed. The first composition is characterized by a fairly dense structure, the cement stone consists of globular nanoscale nuclei of hydrosilicates, Portlandite and calcite. The second composition has a loose porous structure, cement stone consists of non-hydrated cement grains, newgrowths are represented by calcite and vaterite. The structure of the contact zone "osprey fiber-cement stone" in the organo-mineral composition of the first composition indicates a good adhesion of the filler surface with the phases of hydrated cement. The use of shavings as a fibrous filler (the first composition) increases the tensile and bending strength, as well as the wear resistance of organo-mineral compositions. The data obtained by scanning electron microscopy are confirmed by the results of studying the processes of structure formation of cement stone by quantitative x-ray phase analysis.
Key words: structure formation of organic-mineral compositions, fiber filler (shavings), cement stone, electron microscopy method.
1. Batalin B.S., Kozlov I. A. Foamed concrete with wastes of pulp and paper industry. Role for concrete in global development. Proc. of the International Conference. Dundee: University of Dundee, Scotland, UK, July 8-9, 2008, pp. 419-426.
2. Batalin B. S., Kozlov I. A. Construction of the saw trestles materials on a ground skop - a pulp and paper industry withdrawal. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2004, no. 1, pp. 42-43 (In Russian).
3. Koparev V. S. Use prospects of skop in the capacity of raw for production of a drevesno-cement composition. Aktual'nye napravleniya nauchnykh issledovaniy XXI veka: teoriya i praktika [Actual directions of scientific studies of the XXI-st century: the theory and practice]. Sbornik nauchnykh trudov mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prarticheskoj konferentcii (March 25-27, 2014). Voronezh, 2014, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 92-95. (In Russian).
4. Patent RF 1079645. Massa dlya izgotovleniya teploizolyatcionnogo materiala [Mass for thermal insulation material manufacture]. Kikava O. Sh., Bajkov B. K., Nejman S. M. et al. Published. 15.03.1984. Bull. No. 10. 10 p. (In Russian).
5. Patent RF 1435567. Syr'evaya smes' dlya izgotovleniya teploizolyatsionnogo materiala [A raw mix for thermal insulation material manufacture]. Garmute A. K., Valinchene B. A. Published. 07.11.1987. Bull. No. 41. 4 p. (In Russian).
6. Patent RF 1217840. Syr'evaya smes' dlya izgotovleniya dekorativno-akusticheskogo materiala [A raw mix for manufacture of an is ornamental-acoustical material]. Firskin E. S., Kikava O. Sh., Kobidze T. E. et al. Published. 15.03.1986. Bull. No. 10. 6 p. (In Russian).
7. Patent RF 2095328. Sostav dlya izgotovleniya izdelij iz otkhodov molochnoj kisloty [Composition for manufacture of products from production wastes of dairy acid]. Novinjuk L. V., Berezhenko D. A. Published. 10.11.1997. Bull. No. 6. 4 p. (In Russian).
8. Patent RF 1065243. Sostav dlya izgotovleniya voloknistykh plit [Composition for manufacture of fibrous slabs]. Potapenko A. P., Korol' P. V., Pechkovskaya M. A.et al. Published. 07.01.1984. Bull. No. 1. 8 p. (In Russian).
9. Patent RF 2323185. Sjstav dlya izgotovleniya plit nes'emnoy opalubki [Composition for manufacture of slabs of the retained formwork]. Batalin B. S., Kozlov I. A. Published. 27.04.2008. Bull. No 12. (In Russian).
10. Matveeva Z. O. Usage of sediments of sewage in haydite production. Bumazhnaya promyshlennost', 1980, no. 3, pp. 24. (In Russian).
11. Matveeva Z. O. Usage of waste of pulp and paper industry for production agloporit gravel. Stropil'nye materialy, 1980, no. 3, pp. 21-22. (In Russian).
12. Chulkova I. L., Selivanov I. A., Galdina V. D. Influence of the scope addition on the structure formation of the metod of quantitative x-ray phase analysis. Vestnik SibADI, 2019, no.16(4), pp. 504-518. (In Russian).
- For citation: Chulkova I. L., Selivanov I. A., Galdina V. D. Study of Structure Formation of Organic-Mineral Compositions with Fibrous Filler by Electron Microscopy Method. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2019, no. 12, pp. 41-47. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.12.41-47.