- BUILDING MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS
- Comparative Analysis Of Bending Concrete Elements Reinforced With Steel And Fiber-Glass Reinforcement
- ÓÄÊ 624.072.221:691.8 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.12.35-40
Dmitry A. KUZMIN, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Siberian State Automobile and Highway University, Prospekt Mira, 5, Omsk 644080, Russian Federation
Ivan M. IVASYUK, e-mail: email@example.com
Center for Quality Construction, bulvar Architectorov, 13/3, kv. 84, Omsk 644074, Russian Federation
Yevgeny V. TISHKOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Omsk State Technical University, Prospekt Mira, 11, Omsk 644050, Russian Federation
Abstract. The main advantages and disadvantages of using non-metallic composite reinforcement as a reinforcing element of bending concrete structures without pre-stressing are considered. The characteristics of composite and steel reinforcement are compared. Numerical comparative analysis of strength and deformation characteristics of bending concrete elements with plastic and steel reinforcement is performed. It is established that to ensure the strength of the normal sections of the bending elements, the consumption of non-metallic reinforcement is up to 40% higher than that of steel reinforcement. Results of calculations on deformations according to which rigidity of the bending designs reinforced with steel reinforcement is 15-20% higher, than for reinforced with non-metallic reinforcement are presented. The conclusion is substantiated that the use of non-metallic composite reinforcement in non-stressed bendable concrete structures is impractical. Recommendations on the possible use of plastic reinforcement in building structures are presented, as well as directions and prospects for further research are outlined.
Key words: non-metallic reinforcement, bending elements, bearing capacity, lightweight concrete structures, fiberglass.
1. Gabrusenko V. V. Design features of concrete structures with composite reinforcement. Proektirovanie i stroitel'stvo v Sibiri, 2013, no. 6 (77), pp. 20-24. (In Russian).
2. Sertifikaty i protokoly ispytanij nemetallicheskoj armatury [Certificates and test reports of non-metallic fittings]. Available at: https://sibarmatura.com/ documentation (accessed 06.10.2019). (In Russian).
3. Hozin V. G., Piskunov A. A., Gizdatullin A. R., Kuklin A. N. Coupling of polymer composite reinforcement with cement concrete. Izvestiya KGASU, 2013, no. 1(23), pp. 214-220. (In Russian).
4. Okol'nikova G. E., Gerasimov S. V. Prospects for the use of composite reinforcement in construction. Ekologiya i stroitel'stvo, 2015, no. 3, pp. 14-21. (In Russian).
5. Staroverov V. D., Baroev R. V., Curupa A. A., Krishtalevich A. K. Composite reinforcement: application problems. Vestnik grazhdanskih inzhenerov, 2015, no. 3(50), pp. 171-178. (In Russian).
6. Vinogradova N. A., Teplova Zh. S. Constraints on the use of composite reinforcement. Molodoj ucheny, 2016, no. 17, pp. 31-35. Available at: https://moluch.ru/archive/121/ 33485/ (accessed 06.10.2019). (In Russian).
7. STO NOSTROJ 2.6.90-2013. Primenenie v stroitel'nyh i geotekhnicheskih konstrukciyah nemetallicheskoj kompozitnoj armatury [Application of nonmetallic composite reinforcement in construction and geotechnical structures]. Moscow, 2014. 125 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Kuzmin D. A., Ivasyuk I. M., Tishkov Y. V. Comparative Analysis of Bending Concrete Elements Reinforced with Steel and Fiber-Glass Reinforcement. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2019, no. 12, pp. 35-40. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.12.35-40.