- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Calculation of the Transverse Force Perceived by Concrete in Inclined Sections of Reinforced Concrete Elements (in Order of Discussion)
- ÓÄÊ 624.072 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.12.30-34
Aleksei N. MOROZOV, e-mail: email@example.com
St. Umera,7, apt 25, 13816 Tallinn, Republic of Estonia
Abstract. The article presents a new approach to the calculation of the transverse force perceived by concrete in inclined sections. Aerated concrete, which does not have a ñoarse aggregate, was used as the material of the study, which makes it possible to use sensor with a small base and low plasticity, allowing more accurate assessment of stresses. The normal cross-section passing through the top of the inclined crack, considered earlier by A. S. Zalesov and O. F. Ilyin, is accepted as a calculation scheme. The validity of this decision is proved by a good coincidence of the calculated and experimental values of the transverse force, according to which the plot of normal stresses in this section has a cutout oriented to the top of the inclined crack. On the basis of this scheme, the corresponding formula of tangential stresses is derived and a method of direct determination of the transverse force in inclined sections, which gives higher values of the transverse force compared to its values according to current norms, that is, more economical design solutions, is developed.
Key words: reinforced concrete elements, inclined section passing through the top of inclined crack, shear stresses, transverse force calculation.
1. Morozov A. N. On the theory of strength of reinforced concrete elements along oblique sections. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2018, no. 2, pp. 53-59. (In Russian).
2. Zalesov A. S., Klimov Yu. A. Prochnost' zhelezobetonnyh konstrukcij pri dejstvii poperechnyh sil [Strength of reinforced concrete structures upon the impact of cross forces]. Kishinev, Budivel'nyk Publ., 1989. 104 p. (In Russian).
3. Zalesov A. S., Il'in O. F. Soprotivlenie zhelezobetonnyh balok dejstviyu poperechnyh sil [Resistance of reinforced concrete girders to the impact of shear forces]. Moscow, Strojizdat Publ., 1977, pp. 115-140. (In Russian).
4. Silant'ev A. S. Strength of flexible reinforced concrete elements without stirrups of oblique sections considering the parameters of longitudinal reinforcement. Vestnik MGSU, 2012, no. 2, vol. 1, pp. 163-169. (In Russian).
5. Silant'ev A. S. Experimental study on the impact of longitudinal reinforcement as to the resistance of flexible reinforced concrete elements in case of oblique sections without shear reinforcement. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2012, no. 1, pp. 58-61. (In Russian).
6. Krasnoshchekov Yu. V. Strength of reinforced concrete elements in case of oblique sections upon the co-impact of cross forces and moments. Vestnik SibADI, 2009, iss. 3 (13), pp. 46-50. (In Russian).
7. Morozov A. N. Utochnenie metodiki rascheta prochnosti konstrukcij iz slancezol'nogo gazobetona [Specification of methodology for strength calculations of structures of oil-shale ash concrete]. Tallinn, NII stroitel'stva Gosstroya ESSR Publ., 1986. Pp. 1-17. (In Russian).
8. Morozov A. N. Strength calculation of impact of shear forces of gas concrete structures. Beton i zhelezobeton, 1991, no. 5, pp. 13-14. (In Russian).
9. Morozov A. N. On new approaches to the theory of strength of aerated concrete elements over inclined sections. Issledovaniya po stroitelstvu [Construction research] Tallinn, NII stroitel'stva Estonii Publ., 1992. Pp. 10-25. (In Russian).
- For citation: Morozov A. N. Calculation of the Transverse Force Perceived by Concrete in Inclined Sections of Reinforced Concrete Elements (in order of discussion). Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2019, no. 12, pp. 30-34. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.12.30-34.