- TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIZATION OF CONSTRUCTION
- Recommendations For Improvement Of Organizational And Technological Preparation Of Overhaul Of Apartment Buildings
- UDC 332.873.1:69.059.25 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.11.50-55
Konstantin K. SCHREIBER, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Management company "Levoberezhnaya", ul. Pozharskogo, 14, Moscowskaya obl., Khimki 141411, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article contains recommendations for improving the organizational and technological preparation of the capital repair of the housing stock. The analysis of the current legislative acts and regulatory documents in the sphere of major repairs of common property of apartment buildings is presented, as a result of which shortcomings and gaps in the regulatory legal framework are revealed. On the basis of the analysis, concrete recommendations are made to improve the normative legal framework regulating the preparation and carrying out of capital repairs of the housing stock which would allow to increase the volume of capital repair and improve the quality of repair and construction works. The article also contains practical recommendations on organizational and technological design and, in particular, on the development of construction master plans for the organization and carrying out of major repairs to the common property of apartment buildings. It is proposed to include in the requirements imposed by self-regulating organizations on their members when insuring liability, the obligation to comply with the provisions of normative and methodological documents in the field of capital repairs of common property of apartment buildings.
Key words: housing stock, apartment buildings, major repair, organizational and technological preparation, repair and construction works, liability insurance.
1. Matreninskiy S. I., Mishchenko V. Ya., Vasilenko A. N., Spivak I. E. Assessment of the status of housing stock in the country to make decisions according to his multifaceted renovation. Ustojchivoe razvitie regiona: arhitektura, stroitel'stvo, transport [Sustainable development of the region: architecture, construction, transport]. Proc. of the 5th International scientific-practical conference (May 24-25, 2018). Tambov, Pershina R. V. Publ., 2018, pp. 333-341. (In Russian).
2. Korol' E. A. The development of methodology of formation of the normative base in the field of operation of buildings and installations and modernization of educational programs. Vestnik MGSU, 2017, vol. 12, no. 10 (109), pp. 1082-1089. (In Russian).
3. Korol' O. A. Conceptual bases of formation of normative base of capital repairs of common property of apartment houses. BST: Byulleten' stroitel'noj tekhniki, 2018, no. 11 (1011), pp. 20-21. (In Russian).
4. Shrejber K. A. Tekhnologiya i organizaciya remontno-stroitel'nogo proizvodstva [Technology and organization of repair and construction production]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2008. 296 p. (In Russian).
5. Mishchenko V. Ya., Kolodyazhny S. A., Gorbaneva E. P., Ovchinnikova E. V. Application of algorithms of search of the shortest way in the oriented graph at planning of capital repairs of housing stock. Fundamental'nye, poiskovye i prikladnye issledovaniya RAASN po nauchnomu obespecheniyu razvitiya arhitektury, gradostroitel'stva i stroitel'noj otrasli Rossijskoj Federacii v 2018 g. [Fundamental, exploratory and applied research of the Russian Academy of architecture and construction sciences on scientific support for the development of architecture, urban planning and construction industry of the Russian Federation in 2018]. Moscow, RAASN Publ., 2019, pp. 326-338. (In Russian).
6. Mishchenko V. Ya., Drapalyuk D. A., Ponyavina N. A. Planning repairs for the purpose of achievement of the maximum term of operation of building objects. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2010, no. 9, pp. 28-31. (In Russian).
7. Perfilova E. A., Korol' E. A., Ostyakova A. V. Analysis of operational characteristics of the renovated housing stock. Stroitel'stvo - formirovanie sredy zhiznedeyatel'nosti. XXI Mezhdunar. nauch. konf. [Construction - formation of the environment. XXI international scientific conference. April 25-27, 2018. Proc.]. Moscow, NIU MGSU Publ., 2018, pp. 357-359. (In Russian).
8. Dudina A. G., Korol' E. A. Energy-efficient aspects of renovation of housing stock of Moscow. Ibid, pp. 324-326. (In Russian).
9. Mishchenko V. Ya., Gorbaneva E. P., Ovchinnikova E. V., Sevryukova K. S. Increase of energy efficiency of residential buildings during capital repairs. FES: Finansy. Ekonomika, 2019, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 66-72. (In Russian).
10. Korol' O. A., Kuznecov G. S. Multi-Criteria analysis of measures during capital repairs of apartment houses. Nedvizhimost': ekonomika, upravlenie, 2017, no. 1, pp. 57-61. (In Russian).
11. Kotova L. O., Korol' E. A. Innovative technologies of capital repairs of apartment houses. Stroitel'stvo - formirovanie sredy zhiznedeyatel'nosti. XXI Mezhdunar. nauch. konf. [Construction - formation of the environment. XXI international scientific conference. April 25-27, 2018. Proc.]. Moscow, NIU MGSU Publ., 2018, pp. 341-344. (In Russian).
12. STO NOSTROJ 2.33.120-2013. Organizaciya stroitel'nogo proizvodstva. Kapital'nyj remont mnogokvartirnyh domov bez otseleniya zhil'cov. Pravila proizvodstva rabot. Pravila priemki i metody kontrolya [Organization of construction production. Overhaul of apartment buildings without eviction of residents. The rules of production work. Acceptance rules and control methods]. Moscow, 2013. 112 p.
- For citation: Schreiber K. K. Recommendations for Improvement of Organizational and Technological Preparation of Overhaul of Apartment Buildings. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2019, no. 11, pp. 50-55. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.11.50-55.