- TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIZATION OF CONSTRUCTION
- Organizational And Technological Features Of Additional Resource Provision Of Facilities When Producing Works In The Winter
- UDC 69.055.4:338.51:693"324" DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.11.42-49
Pavel À. ZHURAVLEV, e-mail: email@example.com
Artur M. MARUKYAN, e-mail: A8874316@yandex.ru
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The basis of the formation of capital costs is the resource provision of the construction of the object, which should take into account the features of the applied technologies and methods of construction in different climatic conditions. The article analyzes the normative documents regulating the organizational and technological features of conducting construction works and establishing requirements for additional resource provision, depending on the different climatic conditions of the winter period. On the basis of the evaluation of the initial conditions as well as the complicating factors of production of works included in the estimate rate for the winter rise in price, the additional resourcing production work in the winter, did not take into account in the estimated standards, is substantiated. Additional resource provision when conducting works in winter in areas exposed to winds of more than 10 m/s is considered. The additional costs of temporary heating and accelerated drying (outside the heating period) to eliminate the high humidity of structures or treated surfaces when producing finishing and other special works are justified. The significance of the study conducted is the practical account of the additional necessary resource provision of the enterprises of the construction complex to ensure the quality execution of construction and installation works.
Key words: additional resource provision of capital construction facilities, execution of works in winter, temporary heating, accelerated drying, regulating documents.
1. Zhuravlev P. A. On the use of resource-technological modeling in the formation of investment programs. Normirovanie i oplata truda v stroitel'stve, 2017, no. 7 (169), pp. 198-210. (In Russian).
2. Grigor'eva A. L., Grigor'ev Ya. Yu. Optimization of construction and installation works under adverse climatic conditions. Tekhnicheskie nauki: problemy i perspektivy. Materialy Mezhdunar. nauchn. konf. [Technical Sciences: problems and prospects. Proc. of the International. scientific. conf]. (St. Petersburg, March, 2011). St. Petersburg, Renome Publ., 2011, pp. 34-37. (In Russian).
3. Shelekhov I. Yu., Smirnov E. I., Pakulov S. A., Glavinskaya M. M. Analysis of construction works in winter. Sovremennye naukoemkie tekhnologii, 2017, no. 6, pp. 99-102. (In Russian).
4. Funk A. A. Construction of buildings and structures in extreme climatic conditions: features of the organization of works and building materials used. Transportnoe sooruzhenie, 2018, no. 4, vol. 5. DOI:10.15862/06SATS418. (In Russian).
5. Berkovich L. A. Organizacionno-tekhnologicheskoe obespechenie processov zimnego betonirovaniya grazhdanskih zdanij [Organizational and technological support of winter concreting of civil buildings]. Dis. 2007. URL: https://www.dissercat.com/content/organizatsionno-tekhnologicheskoe-obespechenie-protsessov-zimnego-betonirovaniya-grazhdanski (accessed 8.10.2019). (In Russian).
6. Shishkin V. V. Improvement of the method of winter concreting with the use of heating wires. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 6, pp. 51-58. (In Russian).
7. Kopylov V. D. Ustrojstvo monolitnyh betonnyh konstrukcij pri otricatel'noj temperature sredy [Device monolithic concrete structures at negative ambient temperature]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2014. 184 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Zhuravlev P. À., Marukyan A. M. Organizational and Technological Features of Additional Resource Provision of Facilities when Producing Works in the Winter. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2019, no. 11, pp. 42-49. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.11.42-49.