- TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIZATION OF CONSTRUCTION
- Formation Of Organizational And Technological Solutions For The Construction Of Industrial Complexes
- UDC 69.05:658.5.012.2 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.11.35-41
Zinur R. MUKHAMETZYANOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ufa State Petroleum Technological University, ul. Kosmonavtov, 1, Ufa 450062, Russian Federation
Pavel P. OLEYNIK, e-mail: email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article aims to develop a method to improve the reliability and stability of organizational and technological solutions for the construction of industrial complexes. Construction of industrial complexes is characterized by high dynamism, constant changes in forms, methods and conditions of work, the need to comply with the interests of the owner for the effective investment of the investor's capital in the construction which is a complex and time-consuming task. There is no doubt that the successful solution of this problem requires an effective study of all possible variants of models of work organization in order to compare them and choose the most rational of them for specific production conditions. The basis for solving this problem is to ensure the reliability of the designed organizational and technological solutions. In this regard, a conceptual approach is defined, which is based on the relationship between the parameters of organizational and technological solutions of design and construction, on the continuity of organizational and technological decisions of stages of design and execution of construction and installation works which increases the reliability of implementation of adopted solutions. The proposed mechanism of formation of organizational and technological solutions provides an increase in the multiplicity of ways to choose the optimal set of organizational and technological solutions due to the significant expansion of the zone of acceptable solutions and thus solves the problem of ensuring the stability and reliability of organizational and technological solutions when constructing industrial complexes.
Key words: industrial complex, reliability of organizational and technological solutions, technological interaction of processes, schedule, projects of works execution and construction organization.
1. Kiyevskiy L. V. Applied construction organization. Vestnik MGSU, 2017, vol. 12, no. 3 (102), pp. 253-259. (In Russian).
2. Oleynik P. P. Organizatsiya stroielnogo proizvodstva [Organization of construction production] [Elektronnyy resurs]: monografiya. Saratov, Vuzovskoe obrazovanie Publ., 2019. 599 p. (In Russian).
3. Barkalov S. A., Kravets O. Ya., Kurochka P. N., Nasonova T. V., Polovinkina A. I. Research of mathematical bases of rationalization of planning of the works conducted by the engineering organization on creation of object. Sistemy upravleniya i informatsionnye tekhnologii, 2017, no. 1(67), pp. 25-29. (In Russian).
4. Barkalov S. A., Kurochka P. N. Methods of constructing an integrated assessment of organizational and technological solutions. Nauchnyy vestnik Voronezhskogo gosudarstvennogo arkhitekturno-stroitelnogo universiteta. Seriya "Upravlenie stroitelstvom", 2016, no. 1(8), pp. 7-26. (In Russian).
5. Kurochka P. N., Mailyan A. L., Sefferov G. G. Model the formation of a schedule of construction companies. Nauchnyy vestnik Voronezhskogo gosudarstvennogo arkhitekturno-stroitelnogo uneversiteta. Seriya "Upravlenie stroitelstvom", 2013, no. 1(4), pp. 90-99. (In Russian).
6. Lapidus A. A., Makarov A. N. Fuzzy-set theory at modeling stages of organization processes of multi-storey buildings construction. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitelstvo, 2016, no. 6, pp. 66-71. (In Russian).
7. Mischenko V. Ya., Emelyanov D. I., Tikhonenko A. A. Development of methods of optimization of resource allocation in scheduling of construction on the basis of genetic algorithms. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitelstvo, 2013, no. 11, pp. 76-78. (In Russian).
8. Oleynik P. P., Brodskiy V. I. On new requirements for organization of commissioning completed facilities. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitelstvo, 2017, no. 9, pp. 56-60. (in Russian).
9. Oleynik P. P. Organizatsiya stroitelstva. Kontseptualnye osnovy. Modeli i metody. Informatsionno-inzhenernye sistemy [Organization of construction. Conceptual framework. Models and methods. Information and engineering systems]. Moscow, Profizdat Publ., 2001. 408 p. (In Russian).
10. Shirshikov B. F. Organizatsiya, planirovanie i upravlenie stroitelstvom [Construction organization, planning and management]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2012. 528 p. (In Russian).
11. Oleinik Pavel. Method for creating a work management plan of a construction company. International Journal of Construction Management, 2017, no. 7, pp. 1-6.
12. Ginzburg A. V., Ryzhkova A. I. The possibilities of artificial intelligence to improve the organizational and technological reliability of construction production. Vestnik MGSU, 2018, vol. 13, no. 1(112), pp. 7-13. (In Russian).
13. Gusev E. V., Mukhametzyanov Z. R., Aptykov D. G. Modern aspects of the analysis of construction technology. Vestnik Yuzhno-Uralskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya "Stroitelstvo i arkhitektura", 2012, no. 17(276), pp. 56-58. (In Russian).
14. Mukhametzyanov Z. R. Achieving sustainability of organizational solutions when construction branch complexes. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitelstvo, 2018, no. 11, pp. 66-71. (In Russian).
15. Mukhametzyanov Z. R., Razyapov R. V. Development of organizational solutions based on technological interaction between construction works and processes. Nauchnyy zhurnal stroitelstva i arkhitektury, 2018, no. 1(49), pp. 65-71. (In Russian).
16. Mukhametzyanov Z. R. Obespechenie realizatsii stroitelnogo proekta v usloviyakh povysheniya nadyozhnosti organizatsionno-tekhnologicheskikh resheniy [Ensuring the implementation of the construction project in terms of improving the reliability of organizational and technological solutions]: monografiya. Ufa, Ufimskiy gosudarstvennyy neftyanoy tekhnicheskiy universitet Publ., 2017. 172 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Mukhametzyanov Z. R., Oleynik P. P. Formation of Organizational and Technological Solutions for the Construction of Industrial Complexes. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2019, no. 11, pp. 35-41. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.11.35-41.