- ECOLOGICAL SAFETY OF CONSTRUCTION AND MUNICIPAL FACILITIES
- Georadiolocation Survey Method For Solving Various Construction Tasks
- UDC 550.839:624.012:625.78 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.11.28-33
Timur N. DYMBRENOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pavel A. ZNAICHENKO, e-mail: email@example.com
SpetsStroyExpert LLC, Electrodnaya ul., 2, str. 12-13-14, pom. 1, of. 1, Moscow 111524, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article reveals the significance of georadiolocation survey (GPR survey), along with the competent approach to its application, the following issues have been considered: those ones related to processing and interpretation of data, identification of various subsurface objects, option of automated processing when working on large-dimensioned or extensive sites, as well as the outlook of the situation related to the legal basis in terms of application of this method has been presented. It has been specially noted that the detailed degree of processing and interpretation varies depending on the quality of the field materials, tasks to be solved and availability of the actual reference points and information. Considerable experience in the field of processing of the materials obtained from georadiolocation survey proves that the unified approaches to interpretation could be allowed only after studying the characteristics of each specific object of survey and developing the environment model, taking into consideration those features.
Key words: georadiolocation (GPR) survey, interpretative features, automated processing, legal basisl.
1. Shilin A. A., Kirilenko A. M., Znaychenko P. A. Interpretation results of georadiolocation survey of soil masses in urban settings. Transportnoe stroitel'stvo, 2015, no. 6, pp. 19-23. (In Russian).
2. Starovoytov A. V. Interpretatsiya georadiolokatsionnykh dannykh [Interpretation of georadiolocation sata]. Moscow, MGU Publ., 2008. 191 p. (In Russian).
3. Kapustin V. V. Additional options of computer processing of georadiolocation and seismic data. Razvedka i okhrana nedr, 2005, no. 12, pp. 26-30. (In Russian).
4. Nabatov V. V., Gaysin R. M., Voznesenskiy A. S. Georadiolocation assessment of quality of contact "ground - lining" in environment of the underground tunnels. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten, 2013, no. 9, pp. 157-163. (In Russian).
5. Kapustin V. V., Strochkov Yu. A. Some features of processing of georadiolocation data in the course of survey of building construcions. Razvedka i okhrana nedr, 2008, no. 1, pp. 22-25. (In Russian).
6. Denisov R. R., Kapustin V. V. Processing of georadiolocation data in automatic mode. Geofizika, 2008, no. 4, pp. 76-80. (In Russian).
7. ODM 218.3.075-2016. Rekomendatsii po kontrolyu kachestva vypolneniya dorozhno-stroitel'nykh rabot metodom georadiolokatsii [Recommendations related to quality control of road-construction works with the application of GPR method]. Moscow, 2016. 76 ð. (In Russian).
- For citation: Dymbrenov T. N., Znaichenko P. A. Georadiolocation Survey Method for Solving Various Construction Tasks. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2019, no. 11, pp. 28-33. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.11.28-33.