- BUILDING MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS
- Composite Polymer Mesh For Masonry
- UDC 693.2.25:691.175 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.11.15-19
Valentina F. STEPANOVA, e-mail: email@example.com
Andrey V. BUCHKIN, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
JSC Research Center of Construction, NIIZHB named after A. A. Gvozdev, 2-ya Institutskaya ul., 6, korp. 5, Moscow 109428, Russian Federation
Ìikhail Ê. ISHCHUK, e-mail: email@example.com
JSC Research Center of Construction, Research Institute of Building Constructions (TSNIISK) named after V. A. Koucherenko, 2-ya Institutskaya ul., 6, Moscow 109428, Russian Federation
Arkady V. GRANOVSKY, å-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Institute of Experimental Mechanics Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. With the development and introduction of technologies for the production of composite materials for construction purposes in Russia appeared composite flexible ties, anchors, fittings, etc. These materials and products are not fundamentally new and have previously been studied for use for reinforcing concrete or structural elements. However, for increasing the bearing capacity of stone structures as masonry meshes they were practically not used, while masonry mesh is one of the most demanded materials in construction. The article presents experimental studies of composite meshes of different types and performance technology used in masonry. Experimentally substantiated and normalized values of physical and mechanical characteristics of rods for composite polymer grids are obtained. The evaluation of efficiency of composite meshes in masonry is made, the values of crack forming and rupture loads are determined, the peculiarities of the stress-strain state of composite grids as flexible ties are revealed, the fields of application are formulated.
Key words: composite polymer mesh, masonry, flexible connections, coefficient of working conditions, bearing capacity of masonry.
1. Stepanova V. F., Stepanov A. Yu., Zhirkov E. P. Armatura kompozitnaya polimernaya [Reinforcement composite polymer]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2013. 200 p. (In Russian).
2. Buchkin A. V., Shevnin A. A., Semenova S. V. The main directions of development of the regulatory framework for composite materials in construction. Aktual'nye voprosy teorii i praktiki primeneniya kompozitnoj armatury v stroitel'stve. Sb. dokl. IV nauch.-tekhn. konf. [Current issues of theory and practice of composite reinforcement in construction. Proc. of reports of the IV scientific and technical conference (November 23, 2017).]. Izhevsk, Print Publ., 2018. Pp. 8-15. (In Russian).
3. Ishchuk M. K., Shiraj M. V. Experimental studies of strength and deformation of masonry of large-format ceramic stones with filling voids with insulation. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2012, no. 5, pp. 93-95. (In Russian).
4. Ishchuk M. K., Gogua O. K., Alekhin D. A. et al. Experimental studies of pullout of basalt-plastic ties from mortar joints before and after fire exposure. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2016, no. 12, pp. 49-52. (In Russian).
5. Ishchuk M. K., Gogua O. K., Alekhin D. A., Fajzov D. Sh. et al. The fire resistance of non-load bearing external walls with outer layer of brick. Zhilishchnoe stroitel'stvo, 2016, no. 11, pp. 35-37. (In Russian).
6. Ishchuk M. K., Gogua O. K., Frolova I. G. Features of flexible connections in the walls with the front layer of masonry. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2018, no. 7, pp. 40-44. (In Russian).
7. Sokolov B. S., Antakov A. B. Issledovaniya szhatyh elementov kamennyh i armokamennyh konstrukcij [Studies of compressed elements of stone and reinforced stone structures]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2010. 111 p. (In Russian).
8. Sokolov B. S., Antakov A. B. Prochnost', zhestkost' i treshchinostojkost' szhatyh kamennyh i armokamennyh kladok [Strength, rigidity and crack resistance of compressed stone and reinforced stone masonry]. Kazan', Centr innovacionnyh tekhnologij Publ., 2018. 172 p. (In Russian).
9. Antakov A. B., Plotnikov A. N., Pozdeev V. M. Load-bearing capacity of masonry reinforced with basalt-plastic reinforcement nets. Sb. tr. "Sovremennye problemy rascheta zhelezobetonnyh konstrukcij, zdanij i sooruzhenij na avarijnye vozdejstviya" [Proc. of works "Modern problems of calculation of reinforced concrete structures, buildings and structures on emergency impacts"]. Moscow, NIU MGSU Publ., 2016, pp. 15-21. (In Russian).
- For citation: Stepanova V. F., Buchkin A. V., Ishchuk Ì. Ê., Granovsky A. V. Composite Polymer Mesh for Masonry. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2019, no. 11, pp. 15-19. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.11.15-19.