- BUILDING MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS
- Ranking Model of Factors Affecting the Production of Building Materials
- UDC 691:330.111.4
Evgeny V. TARARUSHKIN, e-mail: email@example.com
Russian University of Transport (MIIT), ul. Obraztsova, 9, building 9, Moscow 127994, Russian Federation
Abstract. A mathematical model of the ranking of factors influencing the production of building materials is proposed. The aim of the ranking factors is to identify the degree of significance of factors that makes it possible to pay more attention to the most significant factors and, possibly, to eliminate the least significant factors, both in the organization of production of materials and during the production process. This will help to improve the quality of products. A technique for constructing a directed graph and its corresponding stochastic matrix (the Markov matrix) for factors determined by the designer or an expert on the basis of the initial data for the production of building materials is considered. Two types of directed graphs are proposed for consideration: with equiprobable weights of outgoing edges from one vertex and with different weights of outgoing edges from one vertex. The power method and the PageRank algorithm used to solve the ranking problem of graph vertices are described. The power method is used for indecomposable Markov matrices, the PageRank algorithm is applied to both decomposable and indecomposable matrices. Examples of ranking factors for a model with equiprobable weights of graph edges and with assigned weights of graph edges are given.
Key words: ranking, factors of production, building materials, oriented graph, power method.
1. Gusev B. V. The application of similarity theory and dimensional analysis methods in the study of major technological factors impact on concrete properties. Tekhnologii betonov, 2009, no. 9(98), pp. 20-21. (In Russian).
2. Al'bakasov A. I., Gar'kina I. A., Danilov A. M., Korolev Ye. V. Optimization of systems with a complex hierarchy. Vestnik grazhdanskih inzhenerov, 2012, no. 2(31), pp. 324-327. (In Russian).
3. Zavarykina L. V., Lazutina I. V., Larionova M. V. et al. Analysis of the template methodology aprobation outcomes. Vestnik mezhdunarodnyh organizacij: obrazovanie, nauka, novaya ehkonomika, 2013, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 31-59. (In Russian).
4. Zhizhchenko A. B., Mazalov V. V., Cynguev B. T. Ranking of nodes in the mathematical portal Math-Net.ru publications graph. Trudy Karel'skogo nauchnogo centra Rossijskoj akademii nauk, 2015, no. 10, pp. 34-41. (In Russian).
5. Bakumenko L. P. Technique of aprioristic ranging of factors qualities of life of the population. Ekonomika, statistika i informatika. Vestnik UMO, 2011, no. 1, pp. 142-149. (In Russian).
6. Page L., Brin S., Motwani R., Winograd T. The Pagerank citation ranking: Bringing order to the web. Technical report. Stanford University, 1998. Available at: http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.31.1768&rep=rep1&type=pdf (accessed 20.06.2018).
7. Berkhout J. Google's PageRank algorithm for ranking nodes in general networks. 13th International Workshop on Discrete Event Systems (WODES), May 30 - Jun 1, 2016, Xi'an, China, pp. 153-158.
8. Malenkova I. N., Shakirov V. A. Multicriterial analysis of Promethee methods of power plant building. Trudy Bratskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya: Estestvennye i inzhenernye nauki, 2016, no. 1, pp. 41-50. (In Russian).
9. Dashkov R. Y. Prioritization and ranking of phases for the management of the construction project of the LNG plant production line. MIR (Modernizaciya. Innovacii. Razvitie), 2017, vol. 8, no. 1(29), pp. 88-95. (In Russian).
10. Nedorezov I. A., Simonov N. N. Simulation of working processes for earth-moving machinery in order to rank their parameters. Vestnik Har'kovskogo nacional'nogo avtomobil'no-dorozhnogo universiteta, 2012, no. 57, pp. 63-67. (In Russian).
11. Leont'ev S. V., Haritonov V. A., Golubev V. A. et al. The problem of the ranking of thermal insulating building materials. Master's Journal, 2013, no. 2, pp. 193-201. (In Russian).
12. Khoshnava S. M., Rostami R., et al. Rank of green building material criteria based on the three pillars of sustainability using the hybrid multi criteria decision making method. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2018, vol. 173, pp. 82-99.
13. Timonina A. V. The problem of ranking and its research. Stohasticheskaya optimizaciya v informatike, 2009, vol. 5, no. 1-1, pp. 139-156. (In Russian).
- For citation: Tararushkin E. V. Ranking Model of Factors Affecting the Production of Building Materials. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2019, no. 1, pp. 43-47. (In Russian).