- ARCHITECTURE OF BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES. TOWN PLANNING
- Urban Development Planning is the Foundation of Sustainable Development Budget of the Administrative-Territorial Formations
- UDC 711:330.3
Sergei D. MITIAGIN, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CNIIP Minstroya Rossii, prospekt Vernadskogo, 29, Moscow 119331, Russian Federation
Pavel P. SPIRIN, e-mail: email@example.com
Research Institute of Perspective Urban Development, nab. Chernoy rechki, 41, korp. 2, St. Petersburg 197342, Russian Federation
Abstract. Both natural and artificially created spatial resources are used in the labor's results of any subject of economical relations. There are subsoil and terrestrial resources, natural resource resources, water resources and air resources, engineering resources and facilities, as well as interiors of buildings and all exterior open spaces of urbanized and non-urbanized areas. The connection of spatial cells occupied by different types of economic and intellectual activity with their economic results, and accordingly with the amount of budget revenues in the simplest form can be established depending on the parameters of land allocated in urban planning documentation for these activities. On this basis, one can find a simple solution to the problem of ensuring the necessary and sufficient budgetary saturation of administrative-territorial formations. It can be based on cadastral value, mapping and accounting of land plots, land tax rates and lease payments. Urban planning mechanisms of spatial organization of society in the form of functional and urban zoning, types of permitted use of lands can play a key role in creating conditions of sustainable socio-economic development of the entire hierarchy of administrative-territorial formations.
Key words: urban development zoning, types of economic activity, payment for spatial resources, budgets of sustainable development.
1. Sultanov G. S., Aliev B. Kh. Modern system of taxation of Russia: problems and solutions. Mezhdunarodnyy zhurnal prikladnykh i fundamental'nykh issledovaniy, 2016, no. 8-4, pp. 601-603. (In Russian).
2. Zolotareva G. I., Smorodinova N. I. Byudzhetnaya sistema Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Budgetary system of the Russian Federation]. Moscow, KnoRus Publ., 2016. 233 p. (In Russian).
3. Artyukhin R. E. Aktual'nye voprosy sovershenstvovaniya pravovogo regulirovaniya byudzhetnykh platezhey [Topical issues of perfecting of legal regulation of the budgetary payments]. Moscow, Rusayns Publ., 2015. 76 p. (In Russian).
4. Mityagin S. D. Ensuring stability of the biosphere - a problem of territorial scheduling. Biosfera, 2014, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 151-162. (In Russian).
5. Vagin V. S. et al. Principles and factors of sustainable development of urban areas. Naukovedenie, 2015, vol. 7, no. 3. DOI: 10.15862/91EVN315. (In Russian).
6. Kukhtin P. V. Metodologiya upravleniya zemel'nymi resursami [Methodology of management of land resources]. Moscow, Karpov E. V. Publ., 2004. 264 p. (In Russian).
7. Kukhtin P. V. Ekonomicheskaya otsenka zemel' naselennykh punktov (teoriya, metodologiya, praktika [Economic assessment of lands of settlements (theory, methodology, practice)]. Moscow, Karpov E. V. Publ., 2005. 187 p. (In Russian).
8. Kukhtin P. V., Levov A. A. Metodologiya upravleniya zemel'no-imushchestvennym kompleksom v regione [Methodology of management of a land and property complex in the region]. Moscow, FGNU RNTSGMU Publ., 2003. 410 p. (In Russian).
9. Mityagin S. D. Assessment of the influence of territorial planning documents on the socio-economic development of administrative-territorial formations. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 4, pp. 10-14. (In Russian).
10. Varlamov A. A. et al. Teoreticheskie i metodicheskie polozheniya upravleniya zemel'nymi resursami i formirovanie sistemy gosudarstvennogo zemel'nogo kadastra [Theoretical and methodical provisions of management of land resources and formation of a system of the state land registry]. Moscow, GUZ Publ., 2001. 300 p. (In Russian).
11. Morozova Ya. S., Maksimov N. E. Application of geographic information systems when developing the strategy of development for the territory. Aktual'nye voprosy tekhnicheskikh nauk [Topical issues of technical Sciences]. Materialy III Mezhdunar. nauch. konf. Perm, Zebra Publ., 2015. Pp. 147-150. (In Russian).
12. Spirin P. P., Bezhaeva E. B. Problems of creation of the automated information systems of ensuring town-planning activity as bases of strategic scheduling. Upravlenie razvitiem territorii, 2013, no. 2, pp. 42-47. (In Russian).
- For citation: Mitiagin S. D., Spirin P. P. Urban Development Planning is the Foundation of Sustainable Development Budget of the Administrative-Territorial Formations. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2019, no. 1, pp. 16-21. (In Russian).