- BUILDING COMPLEX OF MOSCOW
- Risks of Renovation
- UDC 711.581-168:69.003.13:338.5
Leonid V. KIEVSKIY, e-mail: email@example.com
Research and Design Center "City Development", Prospect Mira, 19, str. 3, Moscow 129090, Russian Federation
Abstract. The author is an active supporter and apologist of the renovation of residential development in Moscow, a direct participant in the development of justifying materials of the renovation program. The article deals with the risks of renovation, i.e. the risks of the started process of reconstruction of large areas of the city, the risks of failure of the approved program. The main risks include: first, the lack of understanding of the renovation program as the largest social project that requires the active participation of all participants; secondly, the risks of possible underfunding, and hence the failure of the city to fulfill its obligations to the residents (which should not be allowed), and, thirdly, potential errors when planning the program realization. Awareness, understanding of the risks of the renovation program will make it possible to develop and take measures for their accounting in advance, some of which are given in the proposed article.
Key words: urban planning policy, program of renovation, renovation of quarters, risks of renovation, wave of renovation, renovation factor, ratio of resettlement, real estate market, planning projects of territories, organizational-economic model of renovation.
1. Kievskiy I. L., Leonov V. V. Forecasting physical deterioration of buildings. Zhilishhnoe stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 7, pp. 17-20. (In Russian).
2. Khorkina Zh. A., Leonov V. V. The feasibility of implementing the program of renovation of housing in the city of Moscow. Renovaciya. Krupnomasshtabnyj gorodskoj proekt rassredotochennogo stroitel'stva [Renovation. Large-scale urban dispersed construction project]. Moscow, Russkaya shkola Publ., 2018, pp. 34-56. (In Russian).
3. Kievskiy L. V., Kievskiy I. L. Definition of Priorities in Development of Transport Framework. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2011, no. 10, pp. 3-6. (In Russian).
4. Kievskiy L. V., Kievskiy I. L. Road and bridge construction in well-established urban environment. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2009, no. 4, pp. 3-6. (In Russian).
5. Valui À. À., Kievskiy I. L., Khorkina Zh. A. The fifth anniversary of the implementation of the state program of the city of Moscow "Housing" and plans for 2016-2018. Zhilishhnoe stroitel'stvo, 2016, no. 10, pp. 44-48. (In Russian).
6. Kievskiy I. L., Kievskiy L. V. Strategy of urban development of Moscow. Integraciya, partnerstvo i innovacii v stroitel'noj nauke i obrazovanii [Integration, partnership and innovation in building science and education]. Moscow, National Research Moscow State Building University Publ., 2017, pp. 72-75. (In Russian).
7. Samarskaya A. In the centre of mega-project - the man. Vse o mire stroitel'stva [All about the world of construction]. Informacionno-analiticheskij zhurnal, 2018, no. 4 (4), pp. 20-29. (In Russian).
8. Kas'yanov V. F., Tabakov N. A. The main approaches to updating the existing territory of cities. Nauchnoe obozrenie, 2012, no. 2, pp. 166-171. (In Russian).
9. Dodman D., Dalal-Clayton B., McGranahan G. Integrating the environment in urban planning and management: key principles and approaches for cities in the 21 century. International Institute for Environment and Development (IIED). United Nations Environment Programme, 2013. 82 p.
10. PlaNYC progress report 2010. New York, United States, 2010, p. 22. Available at: http://www.nyc.gov/html/planyc2030/downloads/pdf/planyc_progress_report_2010.pdf (accessed 19.11.2018).
11. Managing asian cities: sustainable and inclusive urban solutions. Asian Development Bank. Manila, 2008, p. XIV. Available at: http://www.adb.org/Documents/Studies/Managing-Asian-Cities/part02-07.pdf (accessed 19.11.2018).
12. Kievskiy I. L., Pljaskina A. T. Readiness of the market of building materials and machines in the Central federal district of Russia to the program of renovation in Moscow. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 11, pp. 88-93. (In Russian).
13. Gur'ev V. V., Suhoroslov V. M., Proti R. E. Reconstruction and rehabilitation of dwellings of the first and second stages of industrial housing construction with respect to the experience of the city of Berlin. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2008, no. 12, pp. 35-38. (In Russian).
14. Kievskiy L. V., Sergeeva A. A. Renovation planning and effective demand. Zhilishhnoe stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 12, pp. 3-7. (In Russian).
15. Kievskiy L. V., Kargashin M. E., Parhomenko M. I., Sergeeva A. A. Organizational and economic model of renovation. Zhilishhnoe stroitel'stvo, 2018, no. 3, pp. 47-55. (In Russian).
16. Kievskiy L. V. Kompleksnost' i potok (organizatsiya zastroiki mikroraiona) [The complexity and the flow (organization development of the neighborhood)]. Moscow, Stroiizdat Publ., 1987. 136 p. (In Russian).
17. Kuz'mina T. K., Sinenko S. A. The main forms of implementation of customer functions in the organization and management of large-scale investment and construction projects. Nauchnoe obozrenie, 2016, no. 7, pp. 222-226. (In Russian).
18. Renovaciya. Krupnomasshtabnyj gorodskoj proekt rassredotochennogo stroitel'stva. [Renovation. Large- scale urban dispersed construction project]. Moscow, Russkaya shkola Publ., 2018. 196 p. (In Russian).
19. Kievskiy I. L., Grishutin I. B., Kievskiy L. V. Distributed reorganization of blocks (pre-project stage). Zhilishhnoe stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 1-2, pp. 23-28. (In Russian).
20. Upravlenie gorodskim hozyajstvom i modernizaciya zhilishchno-kommunal'noj infrastruktury [Urban management and modernization of housing and communal infrastructure]. Moscow, Prosvetitel' Publ., 2013. 839 p. (In Russian).
21. Kievskiy I. L. On the need for a comprehensive modeling of coordination processes and management of large-scale urban projects of dispersed construction. Integraciya, partnerstvo i innovacii v stroitel'noj nauke i obrazovanii [Integration, partnership and innovation in building science and education]. Moscow, National Research Moscow State Building University, 2017, pp. 427-430. (In Russian).
22. Kievskiy L. V. Mathematical model of renovation. Zhilishhnoe stroitel'stvo, 2018, no. 1-2, pp. 3-7. (In Russian).
23. Telichenko V. I., Korol' E. A., Kagan P. B. et al. Upravlenie proektami rekonstrukcii i renovacii zhiloj zastrojki [Project management of reconstruction and renovation of residential buildings]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2009. 208 p.
24. Kievskiy L. V., Kargashin M. E. Renovation by quarters (methodical issues). Zhilishhnoe stroitel'stvo, 2018, no. 4, pp. 15-25. (In Russian).
- For citation: Kievskiy L. V. Risks of Renovation. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2019, no. 1, pp. 5-13. (In Russian).