- TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIZATION OF CONSTRUCTION
- Multifactorial Parametric Model of Efficiency of Organizational Solutions for Ensuring the Construction Quality
- UDC 69.002.5:69.05
Sergey S. SBORSHIKOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Evgeniy E. BAHUS, e-mail: email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article is devoted to the actual problem of evaluating the effectiveness of ensuring the quality of construction products. As noted by a number of specialists, there is currently no industry methodology for assessing the quality of construction and installation works Quality assessment and commissioning of capital construction objects is carried out by the criterion of compliance with the requirements established in the project documentation, prepared on the basis of its working documentation and the requirements established in regulatory documents. It should be noted that the more complex the object, the greater the time period of its construction, therefore, it is difficult to achieve full compliance of the object with the requirements established due to the lack of methodology for selecting organizational solutions as well as changes in regulatory requirements, technological variability of parameters, the presence of errors. The current situation necessitated the development of an assessment model and the adoption of organizational solutions to ensure the quality of construction. In this article, the main factors affecting the quality of organizational decisions are highlighted and examined. The system for assessing the level of quality assurance of construction is proposed with due regard for the quality of organizational decisions and the main factors listed. The conclusion is made about necessity to search for methods of quantitative expression of factors presented: quality index of project and working documentation, indicator of high factory (shop) readiness of structural elements, parts, products, etc.
Key words: organizational solutions, assurance of construction quality, construction products, valuation of quality, parametric model.
1. Bajburin A. H. Ensuring the reliability of construction and installation work on the parameters of product quality. Available at: http://pamag.ru/src/pressa/145.pdf (accessed 21.11.2018). (In Russian).
2. Gusakov A. A., Ginzburg A. V., et al. Organizacionno-tekhnologicheskaya nadyozhnost' stroitel'stva [Organizational and technological reliability of construction]. Moscow, SvR-Argus Publ., 1994. 472 p. (In Russian).
3. Bahus E. E. On the issue of improving organizational and technological solutions to ensure the quality of construction of nuclear power facilities. Nauchnoe obozrenie, 2016, no. 14, pp. 20-23. (In Russian).
4. Sborshchikov S. B., Lazareva N. V., Bahus E. E., et al. The main approaches and concepts of forming the element base of resource management of quality of construction products. Vestnik BGTU im. V. G. Shuhova, 2017, no. 11, pp. 186-190. (In Russian).
5. Sborshchikov S. B., Lazareva N. V., Bahus E. E., et al. To the question of efficiency of quality assurance of construction products. Vestnik BGTU im. V. G. Shuhova, 2017, no. 12, pp. 220-225. (In Russian).
6. Sborshchikov S. B., Zhuravlev P. A., Bahus E. E., et al. Nomenclature of Works and Costs for Quality Assurance of Construction Products. Methods of Its Identification. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2018, no. 3, pp. 76-79. (In Russian).
7. Zhuravlev P. A. The price of building and the stages of its formation. Vestnik Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta, 2015, no. 9 (104), pp. 174-178. (In Russian).
8. Zhuravlev P. A., Klyuev V. D., Evseev V. G. The use of qualimetric approach to assess the competitiveness of investment construction projects. Nauchnoe obozrenie, 2014, no. 9, pp. 209-214. (In Russian).
9. Klyuev V. D., Levchenko A. V. Methodical approach to the creation of information and analytical systems of cost monitoring in construction. Nauchnoe obozrenie, 2014, no. 1, pp. 214-218. (In Russian).
10. Ermolaev E. E. Features of definition of the fixed cost of construction within the state programs. Vestnik universiteta (Gosudarstvennyj universitet upravleniya), 2013, no. 11, pp. 35-38. (In Russian).
11. Aleksanin A. V. Perspective directions of development of the organization of construction. Nauchnoe obozrenie, 2015, no. 10-1, pp. 378-381. (In Russian).
12. Aleksanin A., Sborshikov S. Specifics of system of external influences on the life cycle of a construction object. 5th International Scientific Conference "Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education" IPICSE 2016". DOI: 10.1051/ matecconf/20168605013. (In Russian).
13. Zharov Ya. V. Accounting for organizational aspects of the planning of construction production in the energy sector. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo. 2013. ¹ 11. S. 83-85. (In Russian).
14. Lyapin A. V., Lyapin V. Yu. Modern approach to the organization of budget activities in construction. Nauchnoe obozrenie, 2016, no. 8, pp. 251-255. (In Russian).
15. Shumejko N. M. Justification of a single form of local estimates of project works. Vestnik grazhdanskih inzhenerov, 2015, no. 6 (53), pp. 300-305. (In Russian).
- For citation: Sborshikov S. S., Bahus E. E. Multifactorial Parametric Model of Efficiency of Organizational Solutions for Ensuring the Construction Quality. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 12, pp. 60-66. (In Russian).