- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Study of Operation of Translucent Fañade Structures under the Action of Dynamic Loads Simulating Seismic Impacts
- UDC 624.012.6:699.841
Arkady V. GRANOVSKY, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bulat K. DZHAMUEV, e-mail: DzhamuyevBK@mgsu.ru
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoye shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Sergey F. VOROSHILOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Liliya N. VOSTRIKOVA, e-mail: L.firstname.lastname@example.org
Casting-Extrusion Plant "Segal" ("LPZ "SEGAL"), Pogranichnikov ul., 103, bld.4, Krasnoyarsk, Russian Federation
Abstract. Results of the experimental studies for assessment of seismic resistance of hinged facade translucent SIAL systems are presented. The tests were conducted at a special stand installed on the two-component vibro-platform of pendulum type, which was developed by prof. A. M. Kurzanov. In the course of dynamic tests, vertical elements of glass fences and horizontal in the form of skylights were used. The description of the elements of fencing and materials of glass units, used for vertical hinged witrages and skylights are given. During the tests, 33 modes of dynamic loading of the system were performed, in the process of which the amplitude-frequency characteristics of dynamic effects in the range from 1.5 to 10 Hz with vibration amplitude of the vibration platform in the horizontal direction of 68.4 mm and in the vertical direction - 12.8 mm were varied. Accelerations of the vibration platform at the given amplitude-frequency characteristics varied in the horizontal direction from 0.2 to 4.9 m/s2 and in the vertical direction from 0.1 to 1.9 m/s2. The analysis of the results of experimental studies was performed, and the necessity of development of special normative documents on the basis of using the potential of scientific and educational centers of Russia is shown
Key words: hinged facade translucent structures, dynamic tests, vibro-platform, seismic parameters of force actions.
1. STO NOSTROY 2.14.80-2012. Sistemy fasadnye. Ustroystvo navesnykh svetoprozrachnykh fasadnykh konstruktsiy. Pravila, kontrol' vypolneniya i trebovaniya k rezul'tatam rabot [Facade systems. Device mounted translucent facade structures. Rules, performance control and requirements for the results of work]. Moscow, 2013. 41 p. (In Russian).
2. Rekomendatsii po ustroystvu navesnykh svetoprozrachnykh ograzhdayushchikh konstruktsiy [Recommendations on the device of hinged translucent enclosing structures]. KTB ZhB. Moscow, 2008. 36 p. (In Russian).
3. Rynok svetoprozrachnykh alyuminievykh fasadnykh konstruktsiy 2015-2017 gg. Prognoz na 2018-2020 gg. Monitoringovye issledovaniya rynka svetoprozrachnykh fasadnykh alyuminievykh konstruktsiy [Market of translucent aluminum facade structures 2015-2017 Forecast for 2018-2020 Monitoring market research of translucent aluminum facade structures]. Fenster Veb, 2018. (In Russian).
4. Verkhovskiy A. A., Breshkov R. V. Regulatory base and testing methods of front designs. Svetoprozrachnye konstruktsii, 2009, no. 1-2, pp.15-16. (In Russian).
5. Glikin S. M., Kodysh E. N. Hinged facade system with effective insulation and ventilated air gap. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2008, no. 9, pp. 36-37. (In Russian).
6. Sychev S. A., Rocheva V. M. Analysis of the current state of the regulatory framework of facade systems of buildings in Russia and abroad. Molodoy uchenyy, 2018, no. 18(204), pp. 92-95. (In Russian).
7. Kurzanov A. M., Granovskiy A. V., Dottuev Z. I. Experimental studies of seismic resistance of ventilated facade systems. Tekhnologii stroitel'stva, 2009, no. 1(63), pp. 48-50. (In Russian).
8. Granovskiy A. V., Dzhamuev B. K. The use of carbon-fiber fabrics for strengthening the walls of cell concrete blocks in buildings constructed in earthquake-prone regions. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2012, no. 4, pp. 44-47. (In Russian). 9. Granovskiy A. V., Kiselev D. A. Experimental studies of anchor fasteners under dynamic effects. Seysmostoykoe stroitel'stvo. Bezopasnost' sooruzheniy, 2012, no. 1, pp. 43-45. (In Russian).
- For citation: Granovsky A. V., Dzhamuev B. K., Voroshilov S. F., Vostrikova L. N. Study of Operation of Translucent Facade Structures under the Action of Dynamic Loads Simulating Seismic Impacts. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 12, pp. 32-37. (In Russian).