- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Economic Efficiency of Structural Solutions of Reinforced Concrete Slabs of Frame Buildings when Calculating for the Progressive Collapse
- UDC 624.012.4-183.2.
Artem A. DAVIDYUK, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Evgeny А. ARTEMYEV, e-mail: email@example.com
Svyatoslav V. SHOKOT, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Design-Technological Bureau of Concrete and Reinforced Concrete (JSC "KTB RC"), 2-ya Institutskaya ul., 6, str. 15A, Moscow 109428, Russian Federation
Abstract. To determine the economic efficiency of the use of monolithic reinforced concrete slabs when calculating the building for progressive collapse, three structural solutions of the slab were adopted: beam, beam ribbed, beam with beams in two directions. Calculations and selection of reinforcement in the ceilings during normal operation of the building as well as an additional calculation for progressive collapse were made. The difference in the reinforcement of overlaps when calculating only for normal operation and with an additional calculation for the progressive collapse is determined. The calculation of the material consumption of the floors, labor costs and the cost of their construction both at normal operation and with an additional calculation for progressive collapse is made. On the basis of the performed calculations the conclusions about the economic efficiency of the use of various structural variants of ceilings are made. Beam overlap with beams in two directions, combining the advantages and disadvantages of other options, has a better resistance to progressive collapse, herewith an increase in reinforcement in it after the calculation of the secondary state is minimal.
Key words: progressive collapse, monolithic reinforced concrete floors, progressive economic efficiency of structural solutions, frame buildings.
1. STO 008-02495342-2009. Predotvraschenie progressirujuschego obrushenija zhelezobetonnyh monolitnyh konstruktsij zdanij [Prevention of progressive collapse of reinforced concrete monolithic structures of buildings]. Moscow, TsNIIPromzdaniy Publ.,2009. 21р. (In Russian).
2. Rekomendatsii po zaschite vysotnyh zdanij ot progressirujuschego obrushenija [Recommendations for the protection of monolithic residential buildings from progressive collapse]. Moscow, GUP NIAC Publ., 2006. 61 p. (In Russian).
3. Rekomendatsii po zaschite vysotnyh zdanij ot progressirujuschego obrushenija [Recommendations for the protection of monolithic residential buildings from progressive collapse]. Moscow, GUP NIAC Publ., 2005. 21 p. (In Russian).
4. Mutoka K. N. Zhivuchest' mnogo`etazhnyh karkasnyh zhelezobetonnyh grazhdanskih zdanij pri osobyh vozdejstvijah [Survivability of multi-storey reinforced concrete civil buildings with special effects]. Dis. Moscow, 2005. 185 p. Available at: http://жбк.рф/library/concrete_diss.php?FILE_NAME=Мутока%20К.Н. %20-%20Живучесть%20многоэтажных%20 каркасных%20железобетонных%20гражданских %20зданий%20при%20особых%20воздействиях.pdf (ассeessed 26.08.2018). (In Russian).
5. Almazov V. O., Cao Duy Khoi. Dynamics of progressing destruction of monolithic multistory frames. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2010, no. 4, pp. 52-56. (In Russian).
6. Silantiev A. S., Shokot S. V. Process of destruction of a column under dynamic impact and its accounting in calculation for progressive collapse. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskonskoe stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 7, pp. 58-62. (In Russian).
7. Almazov V. O., Plotnikov A. I., Rastorguev B. S. Problems of resistance of buildings to progressive destruction. Vestnik MGSU, 2011, no. 2, pp. 15-20. (In Russian).
8. Tikhonov I. N., Kozelkov M. M., Demidov A. R. To the design of buildings made of reinforced concrete with regard to the protection against progressive collapse. Beton i zhelezobeton, 2006, no. 6, pp. 6-10. (In Russian).
9. Egorov P. I., Milevskaya O. Yu. Ways to protect buildings of the frame type from progressive destruction. Uchenye zametki TOGU, 2014, vol. 5, no. 2, рр. 12-20. (In Russian).
10. Domarova E. V. Design-constructive methods of protection against the progressive destruction of reinforced concrete monolithic frame buildings. Vestnik Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta, 2015, no. 10, pp. 123-130. (In Russian).
11. Rudenko D. V., Rudenko V. V. Protection of frame buildings from progressive collapse. Inzhenerno-stroitel'nyj zhurnal, 2009, no. 3, pp. 38-41. (In Russian).
12. Davidyuk A. A., Artemyev E. A., Shokot S.V. Selection of Reinforcement for Floor Slabs Using Software Packages LIRA-SAPR, SCAD, LIRA-10. Promyshlennoe I grazhdanskonskoe stroitel'stvo, 2018, no. 10, pp. 69-73. (In Russian).
13. Gorodeckij D. A., Barabash M. S., Vodop'yanov R. Yu., et al. Programmnyj kompleks LIRA-SAPR [The software package LIRA-SAPR]. Kiev, Moscow, 2013. 376 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Davidyuk A. A., Artemyev E. А., Shokot S. V. Economic Efficiency of Structural Solutions of Reinforced Concrete Slabs of Frame Buildings when Calculating for the Progressive Collapse. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 12, pp. 20-24. (In Russian).